1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Do something about Z-Moves in CC tiers

Discussion in 'Simulator Suggestions' started by Zoroark, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Zoroark

Zoroark Rakugaki Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    Basically, Z-Moves constitute an empty slot in Challenge Cup battles, since, upon usage, nothing happens. The only exceptions to this rule are the Z-Moves that are exclusive for a certain Pokémon, like Primarina's Z-Move, otherwise won't work. So please do something about this, either remove Z-Moves from CC tiers, or make a way that all Z-Moves can be used in CC tiers regardless of the requirements, because it's extremely annoying to end up with 3 Z-moves and 1 status move, it's literally impossible to attack.

Water, heartbreaker and HSOWA like this.
  2. heartbreaker

heartbreaker everyone likes me now Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Pamitha
    I'm for removing Z-Moves from HCC since having the possibility of getting a moveset of literally unusable moves is just unfun. While some are usable, I don't think this justifies allowing all or even a small subset of the working ones to be used, especially when the ones that do function include moves like Extreme Evoboost, which will in almost all circumstances win the game for whoever has them. They should be limited to use with their respective Z-Crystals, like in any non-Hackmons tier.

Water and Zoroark like this.