1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pokemonnerd, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Azama doesn't naturally get Live to Serve, only Elise and Wrys do (need 5* for Live to Serve 3 though). Yeah, everyone has at least 2 speed abilities on their teams in arena, and now my units almost always lose because they all get doubled. That, and I was dumb enough to dump effort into using skill inherit on the starting units. I gave Alfonse Renewal 3 and Rally Attack (don't have any Rally Speed fodder units), Sharena Seal Defense 3 and Luna (those kind of counteract each other in a sense but whatever), and Anna Attack +3. I really wish some units could get Life and Death 3 at 4* instead of 5* because all we have so far is Hana and Minerva. So with all the speed going around, I'm kind of forced to follow suit and try to do similar things wherever I can...eventually. Kind of funny how speed in essence counts toward bulk because you need it to avoid getting doubled, especially on tankier units (usually those that are NOT armored).

As for the Tenth Stratum Training Tower quests, fuck those. I'm garbage at them and know I will never complete them (although I am inadvertently am about halfway done with the infantry one because I was training all 3 starters and Nino there). Tbh, I would also only do those if I knew who the enemies were. You kind of get a hint based on their symbols, but obviously the big thing is if it's a cavalier, flier, or armored unit. I might be able to do the pegasi one thanks to Caeda, but I have yet to actually attempt it. I also don't have any strong cavalier units either, so that one might not get done. As for the armored units one, yeah nice trolling there. I'm going to save myself the stress, time, and effort and not even bother trying it, not to mention I have a grand total of 3 of them, and one of them has the worst nature possible. You'd need the stronger movement abilities like Smite as well or maybe Drag Back, but of course the biggest issue is in order to attack ranged units, you have to let them hit you first. If it's a mage, it's usually gg because you're going to get doubled (unless you have Wary Fighter, but even then, it's only a matter of time until you're finished). Of course, if the map is full of just bow and shuriken users, you should be fine I think.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    There's a few IV calculator websites out there for Fire Emblem Heroes. Here is a link to one of them.

I have, admittedly, not even bothered trying to do them. Whilst I have Marth, Roy and Kagero as solid infantry units, I lack solid infantry units of other colours to support them, especially at a 5-star rating (Kagero is 4-stars too, but Poison Dagger makes up for it). I've got units such as Effie, Leo, Camilla and Catria at high 4-star or 5-star, but they are not infantry units. Additionally, I would need to dedicate a lot of feathers, units and effort into making the infantry units I do have significantly better (promoting Sharena to 5-star; promoting lesser units to 4-star or higher; skill inheritance; rolling for better units). That means I can't do the infantry quest.

Cavalry quest could be possible with even less investment than the infantry quest, however. My Leo is already pretty solid, and I do have Elise as a healer if needs be. It would take less effort and resources to build up Cecilia, Gunter, Ursula or another couple of cavalry units and make a decent Horse Emblem team, but it would still require a fair amount of effort, and I just don't really have the time it requires at the moment. In fact, isn't Cecilia a free daily unit in the rotation, Miki? You might still have her to help your own cavalry team.

Flier quest instantly fails for me because whilst I have Camilla and Catria at 5-star Level 40, I have no support for those two units. Camilla would require a lot of investment to actually be useful in the Tenth Stratum, and I would need to invest a hell of a lot to get 2 other flying units up to scratch. Additionally, I would have to use a total of 3 lance units alongside Camilla, as I do not have a sword flier nor a different axe flier. As you can see, I'd not only lose to every archer under the sun, but also to every single axe unit... and don't get me started on running into knights. If I saw Hector, I'd instantly forfeit.

Armored unit quest would require one simple thing: Hector. He's arguably the best unit in the entire game, and I feel like a Hector or two with some additional support could do this with zero investment. However, I agree with Miki's sentiment on this: It would require far, far, far, far, far too much investment to get it to work 100% of the time otherwise, and I certainly lack Hector or the means to invest in armored units. Wings of Mercy, Escape Route, Swap, Reposition and other skills would need to be invested, you'd need to be on the right map to get it to work... It would be possible with enough Ward and Hone Armor skills, but it simply does not look like it would be worth the effort at all.

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  3. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I have the infantry one done with my current main team (Male Corrin, Olivia, Rebecca, and Female Robin #discountallstars), and my main issue there was that some of the maps were just straight-up bullshit. Everything's going fine, then here comes EFFIE OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A WARP. So much bullshit doing that one, but I got it done.

The rest I'm not even bothering with. While I have been training up four flying units (Florina, Est, Camilla, and Cherche), they're nowhere near good enough with Est being the highest-leveled as a three star but I fucking haaaaaaaaaaate her.

Cavalry could be done if I decided to put some effort into a team along the lines of Jagen/Gunter/Abel/Clarine, but again I don't wish to put in the effort, considering Jagen's only Lv. 21 atm and the other three I haven't touched (plus fuck leveling up healers).

As for armored? AHAHAHAHAAHAHA AS IF. My only armored units are 2 3-star Wendy's and a Draug the game gave me. So yeah literally impossible.

4. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Must just be my luck, but since I've started playing, I've had: 9 Draugs, of which 2 or 3 were 4-stars; at least 3 Gwendolyns, of which at least 2 were 4-stars; Effie, at 4-stars; and Sheena, at 4-stars. I've literally had every armoured unit to be released except for Hector... come on game, finish my collection for me!

Joeypals!! likes this.
  5. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Probably, I've gotten a stupid amount of the sword users. In fact, after I got rid of Henry to give his skill to Rebecca, I think the only red mage I have is Raigh.

6. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    First off, cleared the 4-star Michalis map. Second of all, fuck Michalis. Third of all, if you look into Michalis' backstory holy shit it's dark.

Anywho, new focus, have 41 orbs, let's see what we get! I really need Effie or double Takumi/Hector.

Board 1 -- 3 red 2 blue. Well, the swords are certainly coming my way.

First red is... 3-star Hinata. First one but fuck off.
    First blue is... 3-star Donnel. Go away buddy.
    Second red is... 3-star Stahl. He's my Awakening husbando but really sweety? Three stars?
    Second blue is... 3-star Wendy. THAT'S MY THIRD FUCKING WENDY FUCK OFF GIRL.
    Third red is... 3-star Draug. OK now I'm just getting trolled.

Lovely skill inherit fodder I suppose.

Board 2 -- 3 red 1 blue 1 green. ...I HAVE ENOUGH SWORDS.

First red is... 3-star Olivia. Yeah no I already have a 4, almost 5-star Olivia.
    The blue is... 4-star Odin! First Odin, Jesus Christ his abs and pecs are highlighted. Put it away honey.
    Second red is... 3-star Hana. ...and we enter the shitpile. I can use her for skills right?
    The green is... 4-star Barst. I swear I have way too many of him.
    Third red is... 4-star Lilina! Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Could definitely use her on an additional team.

So, outside of Odin and Lilina, skill grind city.

7. Velvet Blood

Velvet Blood Well-Known Member

Hey, just wanted to inform you guys that there is now an IV check for FE Heroes on Google play store and next update will be here soon so can't wait n.n

e: Literally after posting this I got 5 star fae, I wish I had gotten minerva though but this will do for now.

8. jaume98

jaume98 New Member

My 5 stars kagero has very low stats at level 40 xd.
    27 PV
    40 Atk
    39 Spd
    21 def
    27 res

Is it good or not?

9. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Cleared the pegasus challenge pretty easily. I mean Tsubaki basically carried the team by blending everything that wasn't a Green Book. Palla's AOE stat boost for pegasi came in handy too.

On the other hand, I'm close to giving up on cavalry. I've had enough Fredricking around anything that hits Res while trying to navigate around trees and shit. I'm so done.

The main reason her stats appear low is her weapon technically has quite low might. On the other hand, it hits more than half the meta for super-effective 1.5x bonus, so that attack stat is basically 60.

39 speed is incredibly high. You must have +Spd -HP, which is one of the better spreads for her to get. You can compare it to the one on the wiki: https://feheroes.wiki/Kagero

I mean, grats on your Kagero, it looks like a good one and hopefully she'll be good in Arena soon.

jaume98 likes this.
  10. jaume98

jaume98 New Member

Which team I should do for the arena?
    I have effie,lyn,lucina,kagero,takumi,ninian, sheena,camilla,cain and cordelia 5 stars.

11. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    I'd use Takumi (2nd best unit in the game imo), Lucina (best sword unit in the game imo), Ninian (Dancers are pretty damn good, and it's a Blue Dragon) and either Kagero (purely because she hits so many infantry units hard, and will help vs other Takumi) or Camilla (helps with overall coverage, especially units such as Nowi with SI Swordbreaker, who would likely beat the rest of your units).

Velvet Blood likes this.
  12. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Did a few more Stratum quests, saved up on orbs, bla bla bla. I have 64 orbs now, so I used 60 to do three round of 5 summons, and this is what I got.

4-star Gaius (+HP, -Res): Probably just going to skill fodder. Actually, probably going to feather fodder.
    3-star Shanna (+Def, -Atk): Skill fodder. Going to give Desperation 3 to my Linde (triggers after using Ardent Sacrifice).
    4-star Ogma (+Atk, -Def): New unit. He has a Brave weapon on top of it, so we'll see how he does.
    3-star Laslow (+HP, -Res): Breaker abilities are good, especially on slower units. Guess I'll skill fodder him, seeing as this is my 3rd one.
    3-star Draug (+Def, -Res): Well, this is probably the best nature I've gotten on him so far. Will keep for now.
    3-star Matthew (neutral): Very fast, and actually has decent defense. Probably still going to skill fodder him. Hone Spd 3 is too good.
    3-star Clarine (+Spd, -Atk): Maybe my 5th one now, and 2nd or 3rd one with the same nature. Enough.
    3-star Wrys (neutral): ....really?
    3-star Gwendolyn (+Spd, -HP): ...........really?
    3-star Cherche (+Spd, -Atk): .............................REALLY?! Fuck off with the minus attack natures.
    3-star Niles (+Def, -Spd): New unit. High speed, high Res, Warding Blow, and Killer Blow all synergize really will with his Iceberg. Wish he he got Glacies instead though. Probably will skill fodder.
    4-star Niles (+Res, -Spd): Minus speed again, so bad. Might as well skill fodder this one as well.
    3-star Robin (M) (+Def, -Spd): I guess this can work (although the nature sucks for his Defiant Spd, but helps for Bonfire). Definitely keeping, but wishing this was a 4-star.
    3-star Cherche (+Atk, -Res): Best nature for this unit imo. Will definitely keep.
    3-star Lon'qu (+Spd, -HP): His skills are good which makes him good for skill fodder but I'm probably going to keep this one. Glimmer, Killing Edge, Vantage, and very high speed (as well as Speed +3, giving him a maximum speed of 45; pretty sure that's the fastest unboosted in the game) make for a nice combo.

So maybe only 2 or so units I'm actually excited for. But really, three 4-stars and twelve 3-stars, with most of them being absolute garbage. Really irritating.

Professor Oak and Velvet Blood like this.
  13. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

I just realized Camilla's art in Heroes is hella lewd and I got trapped by Lucius.

I have Jaffar, who's supposedly a really strong support unit and makes cleanup super easy.

14. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Got a new board with 20 orbs!

2 colorless, 2 Green, 1 Blue... you mean I didn't get Red? What is this sorcery?

First colorless is... 3-star Niles. First Niles but I already have Rebecca so *shrugs*
    First green is... 5-STAR MINERVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHIT LET'S GO! (first Minerva too)
    Blue is... 3-star Female Corrin. I have a 5-star male Corrin and game gave 4-star F-Corrin so *shrugs*. She should be useful for something regardless.
    Second green is... 3-star Cherche. Already have her at three-star, so skills?
    Second colorless is... 3-star Gaius, which I've gone on video to call "overrated". *shrugs*

Overall solid set and HELLO MINERVA!

15. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

I was attempting to pull from the blazing banner again, got 4 colorless and a green. It's been a long while since a 5 star so I go with the green orb.

The orbs go onto the middle of the summon stone, the little Shockwave signalling a 4 or 5 star appears and I get excited. As it fades to white and reappears, can you guess what appears?

Another fucking Julia.

I'm never getting my favorite lord.

Fate Testarossa and Joeypals!! like this.
  16. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Anyone else saving up Orbs atm, cos they cba pulling for these current units? I'm up to 100 Orbs now, following the daily 2 orbs and the Arena quest.

gonna keep trying to beat the Lunatic 9-4 and 9-5 quest to get more orbs too, and then just keep grinding shit up

r4 Tharja, Abel, Sheena, Narcian, Robin-F and Kagero are all lv 40 now, with r5 Elise at 38, r4 Effie at 38 and a bunch of stuff between 1-37.

I got bored lol

17. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Yeah, when I saved up 60 orbs, I used them on the Fighting Michalis set instead of the Blazing Summons set. As you saw, I wasn't given anything noteworthy.

18. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

I'm saving up but I'm just trying to pull blue orbs because Ninian is one of my favorite Blazing Sword characters. Lucius is as well but they decided to make him a horrible staff user for some incomprehensible reason.

Joeypals!! and Professor Oak like this.
  19. Velvet Blood

I'm up to 135 orbs, it's really tempting to use them but I'm waiting until the next summon which comes after the 30th, also I turned my chrom into a 5 star so that's good :)

20. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Remember how I was asking on who I should five star because I had 21k feathers? Yeah, I'm down to only 4k now. Stupid ass 3 star summons needed to be 4 starred (each costs 2k feathers) in order to skill fodder them.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Professor Oak likes this.
  21. Velvet Blood

Question, is raven any good? He's the only axe user I have and I've been wanting to use an axe user or even summon one like Camilla or hector but no luck.

22. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    He's actually got okay speed for a Brave weapon user. While he's not that bulky, he isn't frail, and the combination of Threaten Def + Defiant Spd can allow you to do serious damage. I still think other axe users have better niches, but I've kept mine around for a reason.

Velvet Blood and Joeypals!! like this.
  23. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

hey friends i got mad so i started a new account and now i have a hector

24. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Starting tomorrow, Bunny Chrom, first ever Xander available as a Bunny, but more notably, Bunny Lucina and Bunny Camilla, both in slightly revealing bunny outfits.

Why do I get the feeling like Fire Emblem Heroes is about have millions of dollars thrown at it?

Joeypals!! and pokemonnerd like this.
  25. pokemonnerd

~ Here comes Xander Cottontail

Hopping down the Gacha trail

Hippity Hoppity all you orbs are gone ~

They also made Camilla's fanservice bunny outfit more sensible than her base attire. Let that sink in lol.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  26. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    THESE BUNNY COSTUMES ARE MORE THAN WHAT I COULD'VE ASKED FOR WHAT THE EFF

(Spring Festival Paralogues are out, Chrom looks absolutely ridiculous).

So, I'm not sure if these will be recruitable but it's worth noting that everyone has a different weapon it seems. Chrom is holding a Carrot Axe, while Camilla is holding a Green Egg (magic). I'll update as I play through the others.

EDIT: XANDER WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR POSE AND OUTFIT???

Lucina is holding a Blue Egg (blue magic) while Xander is holding a Carrot Lance. Originally they both held swords.

EDIT2: 4-3 didn't offer anything new (just battling everyone at once) but I did notice that all the weapons healed by a certain amount of HP after battle. The only one I got to see the specifics of was Lucina's, who Egg gave her 4. I'll check the rest as I reap Hard and Lunatic for Orbs.

EDIT3: They all offer 4HP after combat.

EDIT4: Apparently it's a focus! And I have 21 orbs. Let's give this a spin.

Board -- 2 Red, 1 Blue, 2 Colorless. Well shit I wanted bunnies lol.

First colorless is... 4-star Gaius. Meh, you'll be fun to grab skills from.
    First red is... 3-star Draug. Fuck offffffffffffffffffffff.
    Blue is... 3-star Oboro. We take the skill candy.
    Second red is... 3-star Laslow. You can fuck off too.
    Second colorless is... 4-star Saizo! It's my first Saizo, he's fucking annoying, I'll take it.

...I still want bunnies ._.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  27. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    (Mostly) Pulling only Green and Blues:

4* Bartre - Fury SI fodder.
    3* Robin-M - repeat, seems to be +HP, -Atk, so dogshti, Spur Def or Bonfire SI fodder.
    3* Beruka - new unit, but +HP -Atk is dogshit, so will prob be SI fodder.
    ---
    3* Donnel - fuck off
    5* Hector!!!!! - FUCK YES. +Def, -Res is crappy, BUT I HAVE HECTOR!
    4* (normal) Camilla - +Atk, -HP, significantly better nature than my 5* Camilla, so 5* Camilla will probs become fodder for something else to get Brave Axe+
    ---
    5* Focus Bunny Chrom - I suspect it is +Def, -Res based on stats other people have reported on the internet. Still, cool shit.
    4* Bartre - more Fury SI fodder
    4* Donnel - fuck off
    3* Jagen - Good SI fodder, Fortify Res / Cavalry is nice.
    5* Rebecca - man, am I glad I pulled that 3 Orb colourless! +Res, -Atk... probably one of the worst natures for her. Oh well.
    ---
    3* Cherche - new unit, +Atk, -Spd. I think I might have my candidate for Camilla's Brave Axe+
    3* Gunter - I've got 2, both have crap stats, so I might just SI fodder for Hone Atk and/or Hone Cavalry.
    3* Subaki - +Spd is good, -Atk is not. Swap / Quick Riposte SI fodder.
    4* Shanna - +Spd, -Atk means it'll probably be SI fodder. Good skills to pass on.
    4* Marth - not bad for a 3 orb Red. I'm thinking Pivot SI -> Effie or Hector. Yes please.
    ---
    5* Focus Bunny Chrom - LOL. This one seems to be +HP, -Spd. I think the other one might just be a +1 shortly.
    4* Peri - 1st off, Peri is AWESOME. +Def, -HP is pretty naff though.
    ---
    4* Sully - +HP, -Spd. lol nope
    3* Sully - OH COME ON. +Atk, -HP is better though.
    ---
    5* Focus Bunny Chrom - LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Another -Spd one though, +Res not worth it. +2 on the other one?
    3* Jagen - Fury/Fortify fodder again.
    3* Subaki - +Spd, -Res. Significantly better, but I'd rather +Atk tbh.
    3* Draug - lesson learned, don't pull Reds...
    ---
    Last Summon board, got 20 Orbs left, pulling all of them:
    5* Focus Bunny Lucina - YES. Swift Sparrow looks good. I think it's +Atk, -Def. That's probably pretty damn good.
    3* Frederick - +HP, -Res is one of the best natures for him. Not terrible.
    3* Selena - Reposition and Triangle Adept SI fodder.
    3* Wrys - I guess I can pass Live to Serve to something else???
    3* Lissa - I guess I can pass Renewal to something else???

Overall, FUCK YES HECTOR and a few other 5* units. Samph is gonna kill me when I tell her.
    Having a break from pulling for now. Continuing later.

28. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Send some of that good luck my way please. If I ever get back up to 20k feathers, I will 5-star Camilla and give her Brave Axe+ to my 4-star Cherche. I already gave her Dragon Fang (will be so much easier to proc with Brave Axe+), Rally Speed (b/c sure why not?), and Threaten Def 3. I only have 30 orbs right now, but I'm going to do a set of 5 summons as I post this.

1 colorless, 1 blue, 3 green...hmmmmmm.

4* Lucius (except according to the site I use to check IVs, it's a +Atk -nothing nature): Ugh, I already have one of these. Not even sure if anything is worth skill foddering. Maybe I'll feather fodder both of these (the other is a 5-star).
    5* Focus Bunny Xander (+Atk, -Def): Hey, finally got something good! He'll be much better if I put in the effort to give him skills from other units.
    5* Focus Bunny Camilla (+Def, -Atk): Now this is more like it. That minus attack, so sad. She'll still have 43 Atk at level 40, so that's fine.
    4* Camilla (+Atk, -Res): Damn, I was REALLY hoping for a 5-star, but I guess I shouldn't be so greedy. I also got the best nature for her imo. That means I can fodder Savage Blow I guess from the other one, though I wish she had Darting Blow 3 as a 4* and not 5*. Oh well, no complaints here.
    3* Bartre (+Res, -Def): Nice shit nature. I'll probably feather fodder this. Brash Assault is only decent on fast, bulky units if you ask me.

Wow, that was epic. Now I wish I had known about this event a week ago before I wasted 60 orbs on trash. I already did all of the paralogues through Lunatic so I have to way 5 days before I can go another round. Damn.

"Thanks for playing the app. Would you like to leave a review?"
    LOL. Funny how you didn't ask me this all those other times when I got no good summons.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  29. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    ok last orbs I've had are getting used:

4* Subaki - pls good nature... +Atk, -Spd. Go fuck yourself.
    3* Beruka - if I can get a good nature, cool... -HP, +Def. =/
    3* Hinata - this was a misclick. -Spd, +Res? Fury Fodder.
    ----
    4* Corrin-F - pls. +Spd, -Def. Not ideal, but easily the best one I've had thus far.
    4* Cecilia - pls. +HP, -Res. w/e
    3* Nino - first Nino, pls be good... +Atk, -Def. Y'know what, I will take that.
    3* Draug - fuck off... I have 3. One is +Res, -Def (shit), one is +Spd, -Atk (shit), one is +Atk, -Def (not as shit).
    3* Hana - fuck off. +Atk, -Spd. More Rally Attack / Life and Death fodder.
    ----
    3* Subaki - Him and 4 Reds. Fuck this board. +Def, -Spd... fuck Subaki.
    ----
    3* Beruka - excuse me. -Spd, +Res is rubbish, but arguably the best nature I've had thus far lol.
    3* Lon'qu - Vantage 3 SI fodder, happy. +HP, -Def, really don't care either way.
    4* Klein - new unit, cool. +Def, -HP is ehhhhhhh, but cool.
    4* Gordin - ok. Is actually neutral, lol.
    ----
    last board has 2 colourless and 3 reds... FUN
    4* Azama - no. +HP, -Res, but who cares?
    3* Gordin - NO. Funnily enough, it's +Atk, -Res, arguably the best nature for him.
    4* Selena - PLS NO. Is a double of another 4* Selena I have. I GUESS EVERYONE GETS TRIANGLE ADEPT 2 AND REPOSITION.
    3* Palla - new unit, flying sword, finally get a boost for Fliers too. -Atk, +Def is horseshit though.
    5* Tiki-Y - WORTH IT. +Spd, -Res. Only one way to describe this...

Thought my luck ran out. Apparently not. I have exactly 0 orbs left now, it'll be about 5 days before I can even think of rolling again. Worth every orb.

Velvet Blood and Fate Testarossa like this.
  30. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    That Nino nature is probably one of the best you can get, maybe second only to +Spd -Def.

I NEED FEATHERS HOLY SHIT.

31. Velvet Blood

Gonna waste my orbs later today since I'm busy rn, im jealous of oaks summons but hopefully I can get similar summons.

I hate u for getting hector:baa::baa2::baa2:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
    Joeypals!! and Professor Oak like this.
  32. Velvet Blood

Alright guys wish me luck :D

5* Camilla (Easter Festival) - OMFG YESSSSSS. -HP, +Spd, my first one I'm so hyped rn!
    3* Nino - Rip I have like 2 of these already. +Atk, -Res, ok let's keep going.
    4* Klein - Hey my first time getting him. +Spd, -Res. I think I might use this guy
    3* Bartle - +Atk, -Spd. UGGGGHHH
    5* Ryoma - YOOOOOO! +Atk, -Res, This is amazing but I really don't need him but still cool! Alright on to the next summon, this one was really good.
    ~~~
    3* Robin - :c, -HP, +Def. Eh let's move on :v
    3* Bartre - I'm crying kms, -Atk, +Res. I hate Bartre.
    4* Camilla - ooo wish it was a 5* though but not bad. +Atk, -Res.
    Ok let's stop this summon since the last 2 are colorless which I don't need atm.
    ~~~
    3* Bartre - FUCK OFF, +Def, -Spd. I hate my life
    3* Wyrs - Meh, -HP, +Spd. Ok next one is blue (pls give me a lucina)
    3* Shanna - Crying, +Spd, -Res. Welp I'm killing myself. Green one is next now...
    5* Hector - @Professor Oak :baa2:-HP, +Atk. I've been wanting him for soo long omfg I'm definitely using him. (Give me another 5*)
    4* Roy - Hey cool but really don't need him, -HP, +Spd

Well I liked these summons overall and I'll stop here for now, I'm just really happy I got hector :riceball:

33. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
  34. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Well it's spring time, time to pull Bunnies... from Nohr? I would've thought they'd have some sakura-themed Japansese festival Hoshido stuff, but maybe next spring. But really Nintendo, does the banner really have to be 25% Camilla's boobs? And I thought you had some shame tsk tsk. They're going to shove that in our face for two weeks every time we log in -_-

Predictably, Bunny Lucina is broken just like regular Lucina. All the weapons are pretty decent, but the C passives that boost EXP and normal badges are so worthless lol.

So I pulled 5* Bunny Chrom and 5* Eirika back to back. That's the second time I've pulled 5 stars back to back. My luck is so condensed lmao.

Bunny Chrom isn't that good lol, but at least he's pretty, and arguably better than regular Chrom. My Eirika was +Spd, -Def, so I'll definitely be using her. I also 5*ed Corrin-F, so I have a new team to work on.

Also I just faced a Hector with Vantage in Arena. I cry.

I also pulled a 3* Odin, which means I will 5* him just to pass his stupid Book to a better unit at some point. Of course, first I need to pull a good Blue Book, or 5* my Robin, but meh, I'm not spending 40,000 feathers on one character.

Velvet Blood likes this.
  35. pokemonnerd

That's fine, you guys can keep your hectors. You can't say you have 2 Julias, now can you?

Fucking bullshit I tell you

36. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    If it makes you feel better I haven't drawn a Chrom, Ryoma, Takumi, Hector, Lucina, Roy, Effie, Ninian, or Azura, just to name a few people.

37. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Got 20 orbs again. You know the drill. Let's get straight to it.

1 green, 1 blue, 3 reds

4* Gunter (+Atk, -Res): Good nature, still probably going to feather fodder. I'm not crazy about Armored Blow despite it being all right.
    4* Robin (M) (+Def, -Atk): Minus attack = automatically bad nature (maybe with the exception of some healers). Skill fodder, Bonfire is great.
    3* Eliwood (+Def, -HP): More feather fodder.
    3* Hana (+HP, -Atk): Garbage nature. Feather fodder.
    3* Draug (+HP, -Def): Feather fodder.

That was absolute trash. Pretty sure it'll be another week and a half before I can do this again. Rip.

38. Velvet Blood

This thread is quiet af mainly bc we are saving orbs, ANYWAY what's your opinion about the new summons? :baa:

39. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    What are the new summons besides Navarre? Not sure if you're referring to the spring characters, but I assumed you weren't.

As for Navarre, he's all right. I feel like his attack is a bit low, given that the abilities he starts with don't directly augment his damage. Give him a better ability like Glimmer, Dragon Fang, Moonbow, or Luna. That plus Threaten Spd 3 will allow him to double even fast units. That being said, he can't kill people that have decent defense, so something like Death Blow 3 would work nice in tandem with Desperation 3.

TL;DR Skill fodder him for Threaten Spd 3. Otherwise, he'll need a bit of effort to be viable since the other red sword users generally outclass him in some way. His only niche seems to be speed (and Lon'qu has that already as well).

The fights to get him were actually rather easy. I ended up using only 3 units (Caeda, Linde, and Olivia) to beat it. I brought two Olivias but only one of them had dance and the other one was level 1.

40. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Finally got to another batch of 20k feathers WOOT! Immediately threw them onto Female Robin, who currently isn't in the bonus characters for Arena semi-fortunately, and gonna train her up to be the true horse killer I know she is.

Also I have 24 orbs more summons yay! (please don't fuck me over!)

Board is... 3 Red, 1 Blue, 1 Green. I like it.

First red is... 4-star Ogma. Certainly nothing wrong with Ogma, I'll take it.
    The blue is... 4-star Female Corrin. Did I really need another?
    Second red is... 4-star Caeda! She's my first Caeda, I'll happily take her. Welcome aboard.
    The green is... 3-star Nino! My first Nino, sad about what she starts at star-wise though. Time'll tell.
    Third red is... 5-star Sophia! After getting like 6 or 7 of her I FINALLY got a 5-star! We'll see what team she winds up on.

Still no bunnies but pretty solid set I'd say.