1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pokemonnerd, Feb 5, 2017.

1. EvilDingoRobot

EvilDingoRobot HELLOOOOOOOO

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    how do you guys get so many 5 stars i only have two of them and theyre not even good

2. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

Dark breath fodder for an eventual Nowi, man.

Also got a 5 star Subaki. Wonderful Quick Reposte fodder for something I haven't decided yet.

Joeypals!! and Fate Testarossa like this.
  3. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    With the help of the 10 orbs everyone got today, it's time for another round of summons.

2 blue, 2 green, 1 red

4* Catria (+HP, -Res): Just more Luna skill fodder. Might end up being feather fodder instead though. I'd rather have Dragon Fang (or even Glimmer) on my units over Luna, assuming they have high attack.
    3* Corrin (F) (+Spd, -HP): Feather fodder.
    4* Eliwood (+Spd, -Res): Already have one with a better nature. This will be feather fodder.
    3* Gunter (+Atk, -Res): Good nature, still probably going to feather fodder the other Gunters that I have.
    5* Camilla (+Spd, -HP): Cool. Going to finally be able to give her Brave Axe+ to my Cherche.

The Camilla at the end saved it. Everything else was shit. I also now have 20k feathers and will wait a bit to see when I will 5 star my Cherche. (I need to make sure she doesn't become free because I'd need time to grind her back to level 40.)

4. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Fairly decent nature on that Camilla, though +Atk is ideal.
    Also Catria is a solid unit. My Catria has a fairly shitty stat spread, but is still often my MVP in the Arena, without any Skill Inheritance. Still, if you've got a decent Blue unit already, do as you will.

I'm aiming to try and save for 40 orbs, and then try and roll for Hinoka cos she is best girl. Might just save past this lot of summon types though.

5. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Tell that to Fates where she's basically an extra accessory with no plot relevance lol

6. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I used Catria earlier for arena when I first started playing, but switched to Ephraim a week ago. The main people I use for Arena now are Nino, Ephraim, Linde, Cherche, and Caeda, swapping one out for a person that gives bonus points. (This week it was Alfonse so he replaced Caeda.) As for Catria, that was the third one I picked up, with the other two already at level 40 (one of them is going to be eventual fodder for Luna). Obviously I'm always going to save at least one because she can still come in handy (usually enough speed to double, which means she'll always proc Luna thanks to her Killer Lance) especially if she ends up being on the bonus point character rotation.

I also REALLY want some Minervas so I can have one of my own and pass her Life and Death to Linde. I already have Cherche and Camilla but having more of them doesn't hurt, and Beruka is good for passing down Glimmer.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  7. Velvet Blood

Velvet Blood Well-Known Member

I've had no lucky trying to get more orbs but who do u think will win the voting gauntlet?

--- Post updated ---
    just to make @Professor Oak hate me

Screenshot_2017-04-07-19-52-44.png

8. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

Let's be honest here, 90% of a character's greatness comes from their supports regardless. If they're great in their story arc or throughout the game too that's a wonderful bonus.

And people really shouldn't pay too much attention to how characters act in story due to shit like Conquest Xander contradicting EVERYTHING support conversation Xander stands for. Barring his with Peri. Because she ruins everyone in her convos.

Plus I personally like everything about Hinoka's design as well. One of my favorite females in the games.

EDIT: Mobile connection sucks so this is from the store's tablet; first manually upgraded 5 star. +spd -res by the way.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  9. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Regarding the 1.2.0 updates

Hero Merit: An allegedly easy way for getting feathers (assuming your characters don't die). It definitely takes quite a while to get to the minimum 500 to exchange it for feathers. (I believe surviving the 10th stratum with 4 enemies gives 4.6 merit.)

Swapping Spaces Before Battle: Extremely useful for repositioning before the match starts (which also means triggering your Hone skill abilities for your allies). Also very useful simply because the initial placement is usually less than ideal, especially in arena, to begin matches (especially on maps that can isolate units).

Sacred Seals: The current ones that are out are basically just the level 1 skill of other abilities. Not much but definitely not going to complain (especially if seals like Life and Death come out, where only the level 1 skill is needed to be impactful). Also another way to get a few more feathers if you ever get duplicates.

Arena Matchmaking Changes: Haven't actually used arena since the update (because I already got my 4,001+ points for this week). Matches were already better, with almost all of them being 4-0 victories. I don't think this will change that too much, if at all.

Maximum Stamina Increased: 99 instead of 50. Makes those potions that much more valuable, and I don't feel forced to do a few maps when I hit 50 because that's no longer the cap. That and I can do so many more tower runs in one sitting.

Increased EXP: For all non-5* heroes, enemies with a lower level than you give more exp when killed. (Although the same seems to be said regardless of whether or not the enemy level is lower than you.) I usually level up heroes with ease, and then it starts to slow down once I hit lvl 20. Now it doesn't really start to slow down that much until I hit around lvl 30. Makes grinding heroes much less of a "pain".

After I finish the 5 orb quest (Cecilia defeating five lvl 35+ enemies) and collect the daily 2 orb login bonus tomorrow, I'll be up to 40 orbs. (Oddly enough, I sent my 4* star lvl 40 Cecilia home literally 2 days before this update, rip, so now I'm using the 3-star one you get from one of the sacred seals quests; it's currently lvl 35.) Going to wait until Friday to summon so I can get a chance at grabbing those new characters. Excited to see how they fare.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  10. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I already did all the Sacred Seal quests aha. I gave +3 HP to Corrin so he now has 45 HP, 48 Atk, and 34 defense with solid enough speed. If anything my main focus right now is still getting skills to Rebecca, came up with an idea last night to where, instead of boosting resistance, she can have Poison Strike and seal defense. Makes her much more offensively viable.

11. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I finished the rest of the quests earlier this morning. Didn't give my HP +3 to anyone yet because I'm bad. It's probably going to go to Tiki.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  12. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    My main priorities rn are training Shit Horses 4 (Cecilia 2-star, Stahl 2-star, Frederick and Jagen 4-star) so I can do the 8-1 Lunatic quest. That's the only quest I'm missing atm. Also did my research, for Seal Defense 3 and Poison Strike 3 I'll need to sacrifice my only Oboro and only Saizo. Saizo I'm not so torn up about but Oboro.... grah. I'm sure I'll get another one of her but damn I like her.

Espeon Adam likes this.
  13. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    That's also the only quest left for me but I'm too lazy to even bother giving it a shot.

14. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    btw I miss you buddy, please come on the server some time because I still wanna talk my rewrite with you and just all sorts of stuff with ya.

15. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I should be on for a little bit sometime this weekend.

16. Espeon Adam

Espeon Adam New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Neko Adam
    BrutalJesus92

Gogogo get rekt by Tiki, nubs.

--- Post updated ---
    Define "like"
    LOL
    I turned Frederick into an usable unit, but Cecilia 2star is hopeless garbage.

17. Velvet Blood

18. pokemonnerd

Cecilia is Horse Emblem's green blade tome user, she's not too bad.

EDIT: On another note this is me trying to level up Sophia for the seal quest. There's no dodge chances but the feeling is the same:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Velvet Blood and Fate Testarossa like this.
  19. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    She'd be so much better if her speed wasn't so low. I have a 4* star that I managed to eventually get to level 40.

All right, got 53 orbs after doing all the paralogues and quests, so it's time for some summoning!

1 green, 1 blue, 3 red

3* Cherche (+Spd, -Def): Feather fodder.
    5* Peri (+Def, -Spd): Nice that it's a 5*, but not a good nature imo. Either going to skill fodder for Threaten Def 3, or just feather fodder for 1k feathers.
    3* Sophia (+HP, -Atk): Bad nature. Feather fodder. I already have another two or so clones that I plan on using to skill fodder Dragon Fang, so I'll probably just feather fodder this one.
    4* Corrin (M) (+HP, -Res): First time getting this unit. I've heard from Joey that he's pretty reliable and has all around good stats. Definitely keeping this and leveling him to 40.
    4* Corrin (M) (+HP, -Spd): Lol. Not a fan of the speed drop, so I'll probably skill fodder his Dragon Fang.

Next set is 2 colorless and 3 blue.

4* Klein (+Def, -Spd): First time getting this unit as well, and I'm glad I got him. The nature really isn't that great, so I'm debating on whether or not I keep him or give his Death Blow 3 to my 5* Cherche. I think I'll keep him for now because I've wanted him for a while. We'll see.
    3* Niles (+Atk, -HP): Good nature, I'll keep him (and feather fodder any duplicates I have).
    4* Corrin (F) (+Atk, -Def): I've gotten maybe 5 or so of her now. This one will probably end up being feather fodder.
    5* Clair (+HP, -Def): Sweet, new unit. Nature is fine, obviously going to keep it.
    4* Catria (+Res, -Atk): Already have a quite a few of these. Luna skill fodder or feather fodder.

That went surprisingly well. Thank goodness. Gotta wait 3 more days before I can do another set of summons.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
    Velvet Blood likes this.
  20. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    45 orbs (before paralogues) which means two draws, let's do this! (btw cleared the Horse Emblem chapter, long story short used 3 orbs and Frederick did all the work. Tharja was an ass to deal with). My goal is Lukas or Alm, if I get the other two that's fine but I want those two most.

Board 1 -- 2 Red 2 Green 1 Colorless

First red is... 4-star Eliwood. I'll take it I guess lol
    First green is... 3-star Nino. I already have one 3-star, I'm pretty sure she and Eliwood will be skill/feather fodder
    The colorless is... 3-star Niles >_>
    Second green is... 4-star Hawkeye! This is my first Hawkeye, so that's exciting.
    Second red is... FIVE STAR ALM!!!! LET'S GO BABY! I'm so fucking excited right now that's how you start a morning.

Board 2 -- 3 Green 2 Red. rip my chances for Lukas... for now.

First green is... 3-star Frederick. Not feeling this board anymore and I still have 20 so let's reshuffle.

Board 3 -- 3 green 1 blue 1 colorless. God I hope that blue is good.

First green is... 3-star Barthe. *sigh*
    The colorless is... 4-star Klein! God I love Klein and this is my first one, he should be fun as fuck.
    Second green is... 4-star Fae! I'll take that (still don't know how you mix "Dee" and "Divine Dragon" up)
    The blue is... 4-star Cordelia! I mean, I'll take her because my first Cordelia but slightly sad now.
    Third green is... 3-star Cherche. *yawn*

Overall, great draws among some shit. Got Alm and Klein, Cordelia was a dicktease for Lukas. This is gonna be fun.

Velvet Blood and Fate Testarossa like this.
  21. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    The flier quests only give 4 orbs, rip. Another round of summons.

1 colorless, 1 green, 1 blue, 2 red

4* Gordin (+HP, -Def): Already have one, but he sucks anyways imo. Feather fodder.
    3* Cecilia (+HP, -Res): Already have one or two with better natures. More feather fodder.
    3* Corrin (F) (+Def, -Res): They at least could've given me a 4* one. Guess I'll hold on to it.
    3* Raigh (+Atk, -Spd): Trash. Even more feather fodder.
    3* Palla (+Spd, -Def): Going to be skill fodder for Moonbow.

That sucked hard. Unless we get some kind of event or more quests that give out orbs, it's going to be a week before I can summon again.

zzzzzzzzz

22. pokemonnerd

If it makes you feel better all the banner units are "eh" worthy. Faye is a great pull not because she is good herself - her stats are actually pretty bad - but you can give the Firesweep bow to someone like Setsuna.

Alm is pretty much in the Roy situation except he exchanges massive bulk for dragon killing. Completely average red with an ability that started out interesting but after some experimenting turned out to be shit.

The other two are Lance users that can be good in horse/flier emblem, otherwise Claire is way too weak on her own to do much and Lukas is your average bulky cavalier that dies to magic.

I'm saving my orbs this time. These units are too lackluster to get in the way of pulling Ninian and I'm not blindly fishing for Hector with every 20 orbs I get.

Joeypals!! likes this.
  23. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Yeah, I guess at this point I'd just like to pull some 5-stars just so I can pass skills onto my stronger units. I should probably just save up on orbs myself. On the bright side, after I get my arena rewards tonight (or tomorrow), I'll have enough feathers to 5-star my Nino.

Professor Oak likes this.
  24. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    I forgot to post, but I did some pulls in the Pegasus Flier banner to try and get Hinoka, as I said I would. Ended up with mostly trash, but I did get a 4* Reinhardt (trash nature) and a 5* Subaki. +Atk, -Spd is not great for Subaki, but he might just replace my Catria on my team for his ability to kill Red units with greater ease thanks to his Sapphire Lance+.

Since then, however, I've been saving up Orbs again. Whilst I wouldn't mind getting the new pegasus lady for the sole purpose of her being nice to look at, I would rather save up my orbs to pull on a better pull, as all the units just aren't that great.

In the meantime:
    1. My Hector now has Swap and Vantage 3, and is now working towards finishing off Hone Armor (or w/e his C ability is) for future use. Need to consider a new Special for him too (Bonfire or Moonbow probably).
    2. My Tiki-Y is (very slowly) building towards Lightning Breath+. She already has Fury 1, Quick Riposte 2 and Hone Spd 2, but getting those all to 3 will follow. Finding another Moonbow user to sacrifice is also part of the plan here.
    3. With the two above units being new members in my main teams, I am considering dropping Leo, who has solely been relegated to killing Takumi and other Bow users thanks to Bowbreaker 2 (and Hector can now kill Takumi). He does not kill Hector due to low Speed (Tiki can kill Hector), he loses to things such as Nino, and the extra damage on Sword units will mean less if I use Subaki or another superior Blue unit (I'll get to that). Only way I might be able to redeem him is destroying a Tharja for red-Blade Horse Emblem.
    4. The aforementioned Subaki is Level 40 now, has Reposition and Glowing Ember and is working towards Bonfire.
    5. I'm still looking at my 5* L40 Camilla and thinking of killing her in favour of my Cherche, whom I also taught Reposition.
    6. My next big project might just be looking at the Spring Chroms I have, thanks to the new ability inheritance gained when merging units.
    7. I need to pull another Palla or Odin so that I can give Nino Moonbow. I hope there's a 4* Life and Death 3 unit soon, else I'm gonna end up promoting a Hana just to kill her for Nino too.
    8. Sharena is on the next Arena rotation. I might just have to rank her up to 5* to give me a solid 5* Blue unit for most situations. Threaten Atk via her weapon, Fortify Def and Rally Attack all naturally? Considering I lack something really good like Eirika or Ephraim, I'll probably take it. Just need to get more feathers lol

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  25. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    I mean, this summon has a LOT of characters I still desire so let's do it, 27 orbs because Nintendo Network link (long story short old phone kinda crapped out on me)

Board is 3 red, 1 Green, 1 Colorless, which I'm OK with.

First red is... 4-star Stahl. Best version of Stahl I've gotten so far.
    The green is... 4-star Arthur. OK?
    Second red is... 4-star Draug. Ughhh
    The colorless is... 3-star Serra. Fuck off
    Third red is... 3-star Stahl. Fuck off.

I want my orbs back, and I want my old phone back in working shape.

26. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Finally 5-starred my Nino and gave her Moonbow! With the help of a stamina potion, it only took about 40 minutes to get her to back up to level 40. I have a Shanna for Desperation 3 but she's only a 3* and I only have about 400 feathers. I plan on trying to pull someone with Ardent Sacrifice, and I'm on the same boat as Oak. There is no unit that gets Life and Death 3 as a 4* (same goes for Quick Riposte 3, which I want to give to Ephraim), and I plan on giving that to Linde and Nino. Also, I have a 4* Subaki and I gave him Defense +3 and Ignis. It's ridiculous how easily he smashes sword units.

With Nino now being a 5-star, I swapped her in place of Ephraim. The arena team is currently Alfonse (yes, I legit don't have any good sword units besides Caeda whose defense is too low for me right now), Cherche, Nino, and Linde. Linde has been on my arena teams ever since the beginning, and Cherche has been on it ever since Skill Inheritance was added. I managed to get a score of 4,734, and while that's as high as rank 1,832, I'm sure it's going to drop over the week. As long as it stays within the top 5k people, I'll be happy (because the matches have gotten harder for me and I'm still pretty bad at predicting AI at times...especially the damn dancers).

27. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Trust me AI is a bitch this week. I got myself 4378 or some shit and I'm leaving it.

Anyway, more draws and my reds are absolutely ridiculous.

The board -- 4 Red 1 Colorless. If I don't get Chrom or someone else that I need I'm gonna lose my shit.

First red is... 3-star Henry. He's a great character in Awakening but he sucks asssssssssssss here.
    Second red is... 3-star Olivia. Good for Hone Atk I suppose.
    The colorless is... 4-star Lissa. I don't really use healers unless there's a quest but Lissa's cool.
    Third red is... 4-star Lilina. Already have one of her, but I like her character.
    Fourth red is... FOUR STAR CHROM! Eyyyyy how ya doin buddy?

Overall, meh set, about fucking time I got Chrom. Now I just need Ryoma aha. (or Takumi, or Linde, or Hector, or Lukas, or Roy, or... you get the picture)

28. pokemonnerd

Flier emblem team for the challenges, would have Hinoka in there but I don't fucking have one. Little salty at the flyer banner for giving me a useless Subaki that was fed to Effie for TA on a literal stick to free up the A slot.
    [​IMG]

Extra bit of irony for those who know FE lore well lol.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  29. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Flier quests are easy as hell imo thankfully, but as for a legit flier emblem team, I'm not even close to having one. I think I actually sacked the one Michalis I got just to give someone Threaten Def 3 (yeah, not even Iote's Shield).

I am not a bright individual when it comes to this game.

pokemonnerd likes this.
  30. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Well, the Zephiel battles were a piece of cake for me. I had Linde, Nino, and a dancer, which was Olivia (a 4th character isn't even needed). OF FUCKING COURSE HIS LIFE AND DEATH 3 SKILL IS 5* AND NOT 4*. So much for being able to pass that to someone. I don't see any reason to sack a Zephiel just to give someone Wary Fighter 3, so I guess I'll hold onto both of them for now.

So much for saving up on orbs as well. The "Fighting Zephiel" banner had Nowi and Hana on it, 2 units I REALLY wanted. I don't have Nowi, and if Hana had a bad nature, I could just pass her Life and Death 3 onto Linde or Nino.

2 colorless, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 red

3* Saizo (+HP, -Def): New unit, but I'm most likely going to end up feather foddering him (even though he's only worth 150). Feathers are so damn hard to come by.
    4* Lachesis (+Res, -HP): Already have one of these, so I'm probably going to send her home for 300 feathers.
    4* Hawkeye (+Spd, -Def): New unit! Sadly, his nature isn't that good, so I might skill fodder him (if I can find any units that make great use of Threaten Atk 3). Otherwise, that's just 300 more feathers for me.
    4* Abel (+HP, -Atk): Another new unit! Oh, it's -Atk, oh well. Probably going to skill fodder his Swordbreaker 3.
    3* Hana (+Res, -Spd): ...............more feather fodder.

So that was a huge disappointment, as usual.

Velvet Blood likes this.
  31. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Zephiel 3* stage was easy, I just used my main team.
    Zephiel 4* took me a few tries, but 5* Leo / 5* Lucina-S / 5* Subaki (who did nothing but take a mage's attack) / 4* Olivia did it.

p.s. i did get some orbs cos i wanted to

Pulling:
    1st board: 3 Reds, 2 colourless, 1 pull and move on:
    4* Lon'qu - Vantage 3 fodder, cool.
    -----
    2nd board: 2 blues, 2 reds, 1 colourless. Pull Blues and move on:
    4* Reinhardt - Why not 5* though? -Atk, +Spd, fucking dreadful, Vantage fodder it is.
    3* Florina - +HP, -Atk, go fuck yourself. Ardent / Breath fodder.
    -----
    3rd board: same as last time:
    3* Robin-M - -HP, +Atk is not ideal, but ok. Bonfire fodder at worst.
    3* Oboro - Threaten Res fodder, I guess? +HP, -Def.
    -----
    4th board: 1 green, 1 blue, 2 red, 1 colourless, might pull them all:
    3* Est - neutral, literally given one for free, go fuck yourself.
    3* Frederick - what's with pulling less than max, wtf? +HP, -Res is arguably best for him tho.
    4* Olivia - +Atk, -Spd, go fuck yourself.
    5* Hana - Life and Death 3 fodder if her stats suck... -Def, +Res. Nino, you've got your LaD 3!
    4* Lachesis - new unit, -Atk, +Def, will keep her for the sole reason of her being new =/
    ----
    5th board: 3 blues, 1 red, 1 colourless, pulling blues:
    3* Oboro - +Atk, -Res, no more please.
    4* Oboro - FUCK OFF. +HP, -Res. A bunch of feathers incoming.
    3* Jagen - -Atk, +Spd. ffffffffffffff.
    ----
    6th board: 2 blues, 3 reds, pulling blues:
    3* Oboro - -Atk, +Spd, feathers.
    4* Robin-M - -HP, +Def, Bonfire fodder.
    ----
    7th board: 4 blues, 1 green:
    3* Shanna - always useful for Desperation
    4* Peri - +HP, -Spd, feathers
    3* Odin - my Moonbow fodder pile is low, that's fine
    3* Est - FEATHERS
    4* Cecilia - -Atk, +Res, FEATHERS
    ---
    8th board - 3 blues, 2 green:
    3* Shanna - see above.
    4* Effie - cool, but I have one. +HP, -Spd, my other one is better, so either death blow or feather fodder =/
    4* Shanna - see above.
    ----
    9th board - 4 blues, 1 red, pulling all:
    3* Raigh - +HP, -Spd, feather or Rally Attack fodder.
    3* Est - Feathers.
    3* Donnel - +Atk, -Res, arguably best nature. Guess he stays?
    4* Catria - got 5* already... +Atk, -Spd is trash. Feathers, methinks.
    3* Subaki - ENOUGH ALREADY.
    ----
    10th board: 3 blues, 1 red, 1 colourless:
    3* Odin - Moonbow fodder.
    4* Subaki - -Atk, +Res, but is 4* so fodder. KILL 3*
    3* Hana - feathers
    4* Virion - neutral
    4* Abel - Swordbreaker 3 fodder, pls get Nowi now
    ----
    11th board - 3 blues, 1 red, 1 colourless:
    4* Peri - +Atk, -HP, not bad.
    5* Cordelia - ok, +Def, -Res isn't great, but new unit!
    5* Focus Reinhardt - +Def, -HP isn't great, but solid Blue 5* units do exist!
    ----
    12th board - 3 reds, 1 colourless, 1 green, sure why not?
    5* Seliph - ok, this is cool. +Def, -HP isn't great, but new 5* unit!
    5* Lyn - FOUR 5* UNITS IN A ROW WTF! -Atk, +HP is god awful though. Think Marth is still my best sword.
    4* Azama - ok thanks for that, was really hoping for Takumi tbh
    4* Caeda - new unit! +Atk, -HP isn't ideal, but finally a Flier booster!
    3* Beruka - ruining the fun. +Def, -HP isn't ideal for the bulky fucker, unfortunately.

Ok, so a bunch of stuff for skill inheritance, a bunch of feathers, and most importantly, a bunch of new 5* Units. Subaki, you might just be leaving the team so soon after joining! I don't think Seliph or Lyn will replace Marth, but Cordelia might just be replacing Subaki soon. As for Reinhardt, he can now form a key part of my Horse Emblem team that will be coming soon.

One last thing: Shame I didn't get Nowi =/

32. Velvet Blood

I always waste my orbs at only 5 orbs smh

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  33. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Damn lmao. I just wait for 20 unless I don't care for the banner or am salty over previous disappointing draws.

34. pokemonnerd

@Professor Oak 4* Florina does get you Darting Blow 3, which is relevant since it's 6 more speed on offense. It's good if you don't have L&D fodder.

I'm saving all my obs for the next big banner. Gotta work on arena for feathers and other orb giving quests anyway, so I have grinding to do.

35. pokemonnerd

Some news real quick

Synopsis for people on extremely shitty Internet or mobile connection:

IKE IS ARRIVING PREPARE YOUR WALLETS AND STOCKPILED ORBS

Oh and some other story important characters, yeah.

And all their skills for people who don't like to pause and read the skills on video or can't view the video:

Since I'm bored, typing out the skills for all of them:
    #Ike (Young Mercenary)
    - Weapon: Ragnell. 16 Mt 1 Rng. Has built-in Distant Counter.
    - Special: Aether
    - Passive A: Heave Blade 3. If (unit's Atk - foe's Atk) >= 1, units gain +1 charge to Special per attack (if using similar skill, only highest value applied)
    - Passive B: Swordbreaker 3
    #Mist (Helpful Sister)
    - Weapon: Slow
    - Assist: Recover
    - Special: Imbue
    - Passive C: Spur Def/Res 2. Grant adjacent allies +3 Def/Res during combat.
    #Soren (Shrewd Strategist)
    - Weapon: Rexcalibur+
    - Special: Growing Wind
    - Passive B: Watersweep 3. If unit initiates attack, no follow-up occurs. Against foes with Magic, Staff, Dragonstone, if (unit's Spd - foe's Spd) >= 1, foes can't counter attack.
    - Passive C: Fortify Res 3
    #Titania (Mighty Mercenary)
    - Weapon: Emerald Axe+
    - Assist: Reciprocal Aid
    - Passive A: Armored Blow 3
    - Passive B: Guard 3. If unit's HP > 80% at the start of combat, enemy is inflicted with Special cooldown charge -1 (if using similar skill, only highest value applied)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Fate Testarossa and Joeypals!! like this.
  36. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I have 10 orbs. No Ike for me. ]=

37. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Mist's a generic healer, who gives a fuck?
    Soren needs to be the world's fastest mage to be relevant, else Nino / Julia are still gonna be the best.
    Titania is gonna have low stats cos horse, but needs to be the bulkiest fucker in the world, else gonna suck.

HOLY FUCK IKE MIGHT JUST BE THE BEST RED LORD. Distant Counter built into 16 might weapon, Swordbreaker 3 makes him an excellent anti-red unit, his Heave Blade could make him have Aether charged up in 1 encounter (fight for -2, get hit for -1, fight for -2 and be ready to activate).

Ike has the makings of being the very best Sword Lord, and I will break open every Red orb I can for him. I won't pull for anything else, just reds lol

Fate Testarossa and Joeypals!! like this.
  38. Joeypals!!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Ike summons are out... come on baby!

Board -- 3 red 1 blue 1 colorless

First red is... 4-star Ogma. Nothing new.
    The blue is... 3-star Odin. Bargain bin filler.
    Second red is... 4-star Draug. Grah.
    The colorless is... 4-star Azama. OK, cool.
    Third red is... ... 3-star Hinata. FUCK OFF.

And thus I go to save orbs again.

39. pokemonnerd

41 orbs, cracking red and green only

3 star Selena: TA 2 is nice when I get a spare 2000 feathers to use. Need to figure who that'll go to.
    3 star Cecilia: Can fuck right off thank you.
    4 star SHEENA: +Atk -Spd got a new axe user thank god she's a good nature too. Don't have any brave axe fodder to make Cherche actual top tier so this is very much welcome.

Next up:

3 star Lon'qu: Nice Vantage(?) fodder, or whatever his good skill is lol.
    3 star adult Tiki: Eh. Bonfire is nice for Sheena actually...
    4 star Sheena: We got the anti armorbreaker fodder ladies and gents! Because people use that right?

Final summon, 15 left:

5 star Ike: +Spd -Def I fucking win.

Presenting the PO hero pulling champion:

[​IMG]

Oh and I pulled a 3 star Cherche afterward but she has shit IVs.
    And renamed myself to pokemonnerd on the game.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
    Joeypals!! and Fate Testarossa like this.
  40. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Time for another round of summons. I should honestly only pull reds and greens, but I know that if I don't pull the blues and colorless ones, I will somehow miss out on at least one 5-star unit.

1 colorless, 2 blue, 1 green, 1 red

3* Niles (+Spd, -Res): Eventual Iceberg fodder.
    4* Effie (+Res, -Atk): You fucking cunt. Feather fodder.
    3* Gwendolyn (+Def, -Spd): Not sure if I'll keep her. If I choose not to, I'll fodder her for her Drag Back ability.
    3* Barst (+Def, -Spd): Skill fodder for Reposition.
    4* Hana (+Def, -Res): Feather fodder.

Once again, that was rather disappointing. I wish I wouldn't roll so many damn 3-stars. I finished all of the maps of World of Radiance on all difficulties as well as those lunatic quests, so I'll be summoning again in 4 days. Please stop giving me trash, thanks.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017