1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Fire Emblem Heroes

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pokemonnerd, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Velvet Blood

Velvet Blood Well-Known Member

I fkn need Ike I have 10 orbs atm but I'll do the quests soon so I'll save about 40 orbs if not more to do the summon

2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    @pokemonnerd Sheena is a bit meh, but is decent enough as an Axe Knight if you don't have Hector.

and yeah, it is Vantage on Lon'qu.

also gg, you got (probably) perfect Ike, please await the long line of people cursing you out
    I'll start, you fucking lucky cunt.

Velvet Blood and Fate Testarossa like this.
  3. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Fucking doing this again, completed all the quests and at 21 orbs.

Board -- 3 colorless 2 red. Color combo has always been good to me.

First colorless is... 4-star Asugi. Could be a good sacrifice.
    First red is... 3-star Laslow. FUCK OFF
    Second colorless is... 3-star Lissa. Maybe my intuition was wrong.
    Third colorless is... 3-star Virion. KINDLY FUCK OFF SIR.
    Second red is... 4-star Stahl. I love Stahl but I haven't been this disappointed in eons.

Motherfucking god damn it.

4. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    The struggles of being a free to play player.

5. EvilDingoRobot

EvilDingoRobot HELLOOOOOOOO

PO Trainer Name:
    Duck Hunt
    literally all i get from summons are 3 stars

Joyverse likes this.
  6. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Joyverse and Velvet Blood like this.
  7. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

Yeah that is definitely going to be a reddit meme. That and part of Ike's level 40 speech.

@Professor Oak re sheena: yeah but that's like saying any armor unit is a bargain bin Hector lol, because they are. Armads is an armor's wet dream. I'm really glad for the pull because it gives me a different color to level with Ike and I wanted a good axe that isn't Michalis (since 5 star is needed for Hauteclere and he's really just an average physical tank without it) and doesn't get dumpstered by archers.

Edit: After using him for a bit, Ike may very well be the first iteration of a true power creep in the game. His base skill set without even factoring in SI is pretty much perfect along with his bruiser stat line.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Professor Oak likes this.
  8. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Battling Zephiel banner being destroyed, I had enough orbs for a couple of pulls. A worse 4* Effie featured in the 2 pulls I did, but the main highlight was the 5* Focus Reinhardt with +Atk, -Spd. Eventually, he will be making his way onto my team. Currently, I'm continuing to raise up my previous 5* Reinhardt, and I'll be raising my 4* Reinhardt once the 5* is done. Once both are done, both are being fused into the super-powered 5* Reinhardt, resulting in the most broken Reinhardt in the world. I have the means to do it (4* Klein for Death Blow 3, Catria or Odin for Luna/Moonbow, tons of Reposition or Pivot fodder etc), and I will be using him eventually.

I earned 22 orbs from logging in and from doing the story missions + quests, so I decided to do some pulling:

1st board: 1 red, 4 colourless:
    4* Stahl - don't care what he is, got rid of all my 3* Stahls after pulling him.

2nd board: 4 red, 1 green:
    5* Marth - +HP, -Res, my +Atk / -HP one is better, so might be +1 Marth now, might have to work on his SI soon with the spare SP I have.
    3* Olivia - eventually will be feathers
    4* Seliph - +HP, -Res. Not terrible for Seliph, but might not be as good as my 5* one.
    3* Lon'qu - More Vantage fodder is always welcome.

I think I'm gonna not pull anymore. Ike would be a very welcome addition, but my team does currently benefit hugely from Falchion's Dragon-killing powers. Once Reinhardt is finished, Tiki-Y has Lightning Breath+ and Hector is fully finished (he might already be), I'll probably reconsider changing my Sword Lord from Marth and pull then.

9. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    My best sword unit is Alfonse.

........yes, Alfonse. Zephiel is better but I suck at using armored units and without the proper assists passed down to my units, won't be using them at all in arena.

10. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    What other sword units do you have? Yes, I'm after the full list of sword units you have. You might have a couple of little gems hidden away.

Fate Testarossa likes this.
  11. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Maybe I do, and I'm definitely fine with being told about stuff I could be missing.

5* Caeda (I actually used to use her a lot but her low defense often made me less favorably against other melees; she'll beat the shit out of just about any mage though, so that's cool)
    4* Corrin-M (I feel like speed is the only thing he really has over Alfonse, which can obviously be very useful; I also haven't given him any extra skills yet though, which might be what I need to do)
    4* Hana (gets one shot by almost everything and she doesn't have Desperation 3 yet, I'd probably use her if she did though)
    3* Hinata (lower speed and resistance than Alfonse, so he has the same issues; I did have a set in mind to make him useful but he's nowhere near close to having everything he needs)
    3* Laslow (he's almost just as slow, also haven't put in the effort to give him any actual skills)
    3* Lon'qu (probably in the same boat as Hana)
    3* Navarre (similar to Corrin-M, as his only big thing over Alfonse is his speed, but Navarre has low defense, unlike Alfonse and Corrin-M)
    3* Olivia (need I say anything more?)
    3* Palla (no skills like a few of the others, doubt she can hold her own as a melee unit unless she's given Swordbreaker 3)

I will also admit that I'm trying to save feathers as usual to 5* another unit (instead of 4*ing any of the units above). Corrin-F was next on my list to 5*. I was also considering 5*ing Hana (neutral nature) so I could give her Life and Death 3 to either Linde or Nino (although I plan on both having it eventually).

12. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    The better of the two flying sword units. However, I can't recommend her unless you're using a Flier Emblem team - and then you need to have Iote's Shields aplenty.
    Don't have one, so can't really comment. I feel like Alfonse's Death Blow and general strength would make Corrin-M inferior, however.
    For me, Hana is fodder for everything else lol. If you're after a bulkier sword unit, she's definitely not for you. However, only select Sword Lords have higher Attack and Speed than her naturally thanks to Life and Death 3.
    Yeah, just use him as fodder imo.
    Pulled him for the first time fairly recently. Was disappointed.
    Highest natural speed in the game atm, with shit other stats. If given Moonbow, would hit almost everything with Moonbow in 1 attacking round thanks to Killing Edge+, but I think I'd prefer to use him to give Vantage to other units.
    Dies to everything blue, most things red, most archers and the bulkiest of greens. Not worth the investment, imo. Still, Desperation 2 / Threaten Spd 3 fodder at 4* makes him useful.
    Worse than Caeda.
    Fury 3, Swordbreaker 3, Moonbow. With those three things, Olivia can help to take on Green units, take on Sword units AND has Dance to help you along. Naturally, this takes a lot of investment (raising Hinata to 4* for Fury 3, raising Palla to 4* for Moonbow, and having 4* Abel for Swordbreaker 3 [or 5* Sully]) and may not be worth it overall, but the sheer power of Dance means that Olivia is always worth considering.

If you aren't wanting to work on this Olivia to try and build her to be a menace, then consider her alternative use: Build Olivia enough to reach Dance, and then use Olivia's Dance to let your Linde and Nino (and other units) destroy multiple things in one turn. Her Hone Atk ability can also boost your -blade Mages' damage further.

tl;dr try Olivia, stick with Alfonse, or pull Red orbs.

13. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Hmmmm, it's probably worth trying. I really need a unit that can reliably check greens, and by that I really mean kill Hector (Linde and Nino both get OHKO'd by his Distant Counter, and Cherche doesn't have Death Blow 3 so she fails to OHKO him...and the various +HP or +Def variants can survive even with Death Blow; only by them being in range of her Threaten Def 3 can let her kill him, but yeah, you see the issue here). If I give her Moonbow from Palla, I might as well pass a Ruby Sword down to her as well. I think 4-starring her might help so she can get a few more stats (on top of Fury) as well as get Hone Atk 3.

14. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

You don't attack into full HP defense Hector, you always let him attack into you. Get him out of Armads range and he's just another Green armor, and he's only such a spectacular unit because players can set up encounters on the map very easily. Good character on offense, very bad on defense.

Also dancers in and of themselves are invaluable because they're effectively a second unit if you play them right. When you build them up through SI they actually become viable for combat but until then they're still great for giving people another action before the enemy turn comes up. Just gotta learn to keep them safe.

Also just a general thing to put out there: do not be afraid to only pull 1 or 2 colors when using orbs.

"BUT PNERD THEN THEY GO TO WASTE!"

Well would you want 2 blues you don't need, a Wrys and 2 Cecilias, or a chance at pulling 4 different Red characters that have a chance at actually rounding out your team instead of pulling redundant colors? Sometimes you need to look at what you have and pull for what you don't, instead of trying to "save" orbs all the time. For example, if I cracked anything other than reds and greens, the orb pool that gave me Ike would have never came up before I ran out. And I'm not putting money into the game at this time so that would have been sad.

15. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I always let Hector attack me first (unless Nino is in Desperation range and can safely OHKO before any retaliation), but Alfonse is slow and won't double, so he usually fails to take Hector low enough to where Linde or Nino can finish him off (unless Linde's Draconic Aura is up).

Hmmmm, yeah, I've always pulled the full circle no matter what. Maybe I should think for once and just pull only the colors I need, aka just reds (and maybe a green or to if I get greedy. (Sorry Titania, but it's simply not your time.)

There was about a 10 minute stream on YouTube that just ended regarding the game, and you can rewatch it here. Since it was all in Japanese, I didn't really make out much of anything, but given the pictures and text showed, the following APPEAR (obviously not guaranteed) to be coming soon.

1) Xander (his weapon allows him to counterattack regardless of distance); his special had a charge of 5 so it could be Miracle, Aether, Astra, Galeforce, or any of those AOE specials that happen before combat (growing/rising wind/light/flame/thunder). It's probably going to be Aether or Astra, but I'm not entirely sure. His default A skill was Armored Blow 3, he didn't appear to have a default B skill (but the one you fight in the upcoming Grand Hero Battle had Quick Riposte 3), and his default C skill is either Fortify Def 3 or Spur Def 3. This map had Xander, a green mounted mage, a blue infantry lancer, an infantry cleric, and one more unit (I believe that was an infantry cleric or a mounted cleric, but I already forgot).

2) New maps and terrain. On these maps, there were certain squares that were surrounded by small rocks (not impassable terrain, just marked different terrain perhaps). When on one of these squares, a unit could engage in combat with any other enemy unit on another one of these "rock terrain" tiles, regardless of the distance between the two units on the actual map.

3) There was almost no visual text at all for this next one, but it basically showed the owl (FE Heroes Twitter symbol btw) moving up a staircase, and as he moved up further he received anywhere from 1 to 5 orbs, but it was possible to fall back down to 1. I'm guessing it's going to be some other ranking system but I have no clue if that's right or what it would cover.

4) A potential new story chapter. I'm saying that based off the animation of the owl being sucked into some vortex and then the next screen showing Veronica on a map with a few of her "allies/henchmen".

5) Another hero gauntlet. I'm pretty certain this one is essentially female mages vs. male mages, as the picture had Linde, Tharja, Sanaki, and Julia on the left side with Leo, Robin, Henry, and Merric on the right side.

6) A new banner. No idea what the name of it was, but its four focus characters were Ryoma, Hector, Azura, and Takumi. There was also some text that made it look like these units would appear at a 5% rate, up from the default 3% that we usually start with. There was also what I believe was a date for this, except it read 4/28/16, which would suggest "tomorrow" (it's approaching midnight EST as I type this, so three hours from now), except it's not 2016, so no idea what's going on there.

Again, since everything was in Japanese, this could all be completely wrong (which would be awkward), but I thought it was worth mentioning it anyways.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  16. pokemonnerd

So the focus characters for next banner are Hector, Ryoma, Azura and Takumi.

This makes every orb pull able and throws my words right out the window from last post if you don't have any of these units.

That being said, if you don't and are weak in any one of those colors (or want a better chance at a very good colorless) then still follow what I said. Better to have a good team-rounder than to pull all the crystals and strike out completely.

And I would definitely focus on reds for Ryoma, @Fate Testarossa. Where Ike hits hard, tanks well overall and has reduced cooldown due to his ability, Ryoma is a doubling machine vs almost anyone and better vs magic.

17. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    General consensus seems to be that Ike has the better starting kit vs Ryoma, but Ryoma has the higher SI potential and is better in almost every other way. In general, there are only 3 or 4 Red units rated higher than Ryoma: Lucina, Marth, Ike and Olivia.

Hector is still the best Green Armor user (spoilers: I pulled another one, it was +Atk, -Def, fucking gg) and can give others Distant Counter.
    Takumi is falling down the tier list but is still the best Archer and can give others Close Counter.
    Azura is best dancer for not being weak to Falchion and being useful overall imo.

Banner is probably worth pulling for all focus units, but I would probably advise against pulling colourless orbs, if only because of the alternate colourless units being fairly shitty.

imo, just pull what you think is best, or pull Reds on the Ike banner if you want Ike. I'm going to be aiming for Ryoma and Azura primarily.

more pulls:
    1st lot: 1 blue, 4 reds:
    5* Lukas - +Res, -Def. Arguably the single worst nature for him. Might just use his Killer Lance+ for Effie, or his Fortress Def for an Azama or smth. ofc I might just keep him tho, cos he is a 5*.
    3* Hinata, Draug, Stahl, Stahl - feathers, feathers, feathers, feathers
    -----
    2nd lot: 1 green, 3 blues, 1 red:
    3* Beruka - +HP, -Spd, best nature I've had for her so far.
    3* Selena - feathers
    4* Corrin-F - +Spd, -Atk, FUCK. Feathers.
    3* Jagen - feathers
    3* Sully - feathers
    -----
    3rd lot: 2 colourless, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 red:
    4* Lucius - new unit, -Spd, +Res. Horrid nature.
    3* Wrys - feathers
    4* Hawkeye - new unit, -HP, +Def. I can't find anything about him, but I imagine that's not great.
    4* Chrom - new unit, 2nd worst of the Falchion users. +Spd, -Atk. FUCK.
    5* Focus Azura - GG! -Atk, +Res is dogshit though.
    -----
    4th lot: 1 colourless, 1 blue, 3 red:
    3* Gaius - meh. +Spd, -Def is nice tho.
    3* Shanna - I might feather her, got like 7 now.
    4* Tharja - +Res, -Atk, poop.
    3* Draug - feathers
    4* Lilina - +Def, -Spd, poop.
    -----
    5th and final lot: 3 blues, 2 reds:
    4* Cordelia - +Spd, -Res is pretty damn good. I have 5* tho.
    3* Florina - feathers
    3* Sully - feathers
    4* Hinata - Fury 3 fodder.
    3* Hinata - feathers

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Velvet Blood likes this.
  18. pokemonnerd

Not mine obviously, but I thought this was really funny:

[​IMG]

Joyverse likes this.
  19. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Yeah, this is the best banner. Or rather, it will be in my opinion if I get some solid units from it. With that being said, the hunt for Ryoma (or any solid sword lord) begins. I'll only pick reds.

2 red, 2 blue, 1 colorless
    3* Olivia (+HP, -Spd): Feathers.
    4* Eliwood (+Spd, -HP): More feathers.

3 red, 1 blue, 1 colorless
    3* Hinata (+Res, -Atk): Shit nature. Even more feathers. (I know he has Fury, but I already have one that's lvl 20+ that can be 4-starred whenever I feel like it.)
    3* Lon'qu (+Def, -Res): Feathers.
    3* Henry (+Atk, -Spd): Feathers feathers feathers feathers fucking feathers because I keep getting absolute trash.

Fuck off. Guess I'm just going to be stuck with Alfonse forever (or Olivia, who isn't bad, but I'm just bad at protecting units, which is why I just run all glass cannons). There is literally enough salt in me to wipe out mankind right now.

20. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    What other cavalry units have you got, Fate? I was wondering if Horse Emblem could work for you, considering that Eliwood isn't *too* terrible.
    Also remember that Xander is coming up soon, and he might just be a really good unit.

21. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    3* Ursula, 3* Cecilia, 2* Gunter, 2* Cecilia, 1* Stahl, 1* Gunter, 1* Cecilia

Rolling horse units is probably as rare for me as rolling a 5-star (not a complaint for once, just a notable comparison).

22. pokemonnerd

Now's your chance to get more orbs as the May quests are out. Just in case anyone was going to ignore the game after drowning in salt focus on other things and forget that you still have time for the banner.

Also don't know much about Xander however I'm very sure he is confirmed to have distant counter on his sword. Have to check again when I have better internet though. And any unit that can counter attack at any range without SI is instantly at least A tier.

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  23. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Yeah, Siegfried is auto-Distance Counter. If he's got a Horse boosting thing, he could be useful for Horse Emblem too, making him potentially A+ as a minimum.

Of course, his stats might also be shite, so...

24. pokemonnerd

[​IMG]

If his stats are anything like this then he'll be a really good sword tank. Ward cavalry patches up that resistance a bit and with the same buff that's 48 defense. With 51 Attack he's no slouch and if they actually give him Quick Reposte he'll be an offense powerhouse in horse emblem due to baiting mages and archers.

I realize it's lunatic and those may be inflated but that's a bar some people are going to remember for his stats lol.

It would also probably be the first GHB absolutely worth 5 starring with no regrets if you're unfortunate enough to pull no good reds.

25. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    They ripped us off on some of those orb quests, mainly the tower ones. I remember the higher tier ones being worth 3 orbs and not 1. Ah well. I did all the orb quests for May Quests (1) and May Quests (3), so I've got 22 orbs and might as well go for some sword users again. Despite the possibly inflated stats, I'm pretty confident Xander is going to be pretty solid, and would easily be my best sword unit. [: Anyways, with that being said, it's time to pull some sword units.

2 red, 2 green, 1 blue
    4* Hinata (+Spd, -Def): Fury fodder.
    3* Draug (neutral): Feathers.

2 red, 2 green, 1 blue
    4* Tharja (+Atk, -Def): New unit, and a good one at that. I'll take it.
    3* Palla (+Res, -HP): Eventual Moonbow fodder.

Tharja saved this pull. At least I got something good this time. The hunt for the chosen sword user will continue in about a week or so.

26. pokemonnerd

You know, downloaded FE7 on my phone and the transition from heroes really screwed me up. Tried putting Erk right in front of 3 bandits in a way that they were all lined up so they had to go around Kent. Then I remembered that units have a base movement range of 5. On the start of the enemy turn. Cue a dead Erk and me facepalming at myself.

27. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Xander's hard battle was hard. Ended up using my super-powered Tiki-Y just to take some blows from the green cavalier and healer, and then using Draw Back Sully and Olivia with Hone Atk and Dance to support Spring Lucina in killing every fucker else.

I imagine that people with good Ninos, Julias, Lindes and other powerful mages will see this as a piece of cake.

28. Joeypals!!

Joeypals!! Don't you worry 'bout a thing~

PO Trainer Name:
    Joeypals
    Xander's battles were laughable for me. Rebecca and Female Robin did almost all the heavy lifting, piece of cake.

Now... to kill my orbs again.

Board -- 2 colorless 2 blue 1 red. Come on good shit...

First blue is... 4-star Focus Male Robin. I say Focus because it did the whole animation again, even though I've already gotten him. How peculiar...
    First colorless is... 3-star Niles... *ugh*
    The red is... 3-star Palla. Fuck meeeeeeeeeee these draws are terrible but too far into it now.
    Second colorless is... 3-star Setsuna. First Setsuna so.. yay?
    Second blue is... 4-star Clair! I don't imagine myself using Clair all that much but hey any Valentia character is cool with me.

29. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Moonbow + Wings of Mercy + smth Flier boost thing = fantastic for inheritance

the rest is shite tho =/

Joeypals!! likes this.
  30. pokemonnerd

Hey with enough dedication and a spare brave bow "quadsuna" is a thing so that's something!

31. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Yeah, mages and dancers seem to smash these recent GHBs. Cherche is also nice to have as well for me.

Damn them for adding yet another banner while the Hero Fest banner is still up. I'd love to grab some Lindes for merging or a Cordelia for Triangle Adept 3 or Brave Lance+ (hell, Arthur has Lancebreaker 3 and for now you wouldn't need to 5* him), but I'll still stick to Hero Fest and hope (possibly in vain) for Ryoma. SP grinding on a few of my underplayed/underleveled/understarred units until then. If I don't get Ryoma, I'll probably just train and 5* my Xander.

Also, male Robin isn't focus. He just always has an animation, like Camilla, Marth, Takumi, and Roy to name a few. If anything, it's a tease since he can only be summoned as a 3* or 4* unit.

32. pokemonnerd

I decided to not go the route of killing everything with uber mage+dancer and went with a team of Ike/Ephraim/Frederick/Clarine. Luring the green mage then getting Ike out of the Ignis triggered sword fighter was the hard part, then I just outlasted everything else with Frederick/Clarine/Ephraim. Live to Serve 2 is pretty awesome when you heal someone for 32 health and get 25 back.

I wish you didn't have to 5 star Wrys to get Live to Serve 3...

I also desperately need Draw Back fodder.

33. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Rehabilitate is broken. Also I essentially have no healers. I do have a 4* lvl 40 Lachesis but I really want REHABILITATE.

pokemonnerd likes this.
  34. Velvet Blood

Velvet Blood Well-Known Member

But when my friend started FE for the first time he got robin (male) as a 5 star twice?-? Idgi

35. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Uh, was this recent or 2 months ago when the game came out?

36. pokemonnerd

Tried to summon but rolled 5 red orbs. Don't need Ryoma so I got a 4 star Stahl and nope'd out of there.

Also the fliers orb quest for defeating 10 of them? Go to Three Sisters Fly in chapter 5 on Hard, 3 flying enemies guaranteed for you.

--- Post updated ---
    It had to have been the first week or so when the game just came out. The only time Robin can be a 5 star is if he's a "focus" unit which are the characters on the orb summoning banners. Which he was during the very first banner.

37. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Summons:
    1st board: 2 red, 3 colourless:
    3* Stahl - meh, either Swap fodder or feathers
    3* Lon'qu - Vantage fodder
    4* Priscilla - new unit, +atk, -def, shite, might give rehabilitate to smth else
    3* Saizo - +HP, -Atk, something is getting Poison Strike 3.
    3* Clarine - feathers

risked it, and it didn't pay off. Any orbs will be red-only now.

Velvet Blood likes this.
  38. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I've decided that I should probably only pull on banners that have good sword units as focus. RIP mage banner.

39. Fate Testarossa

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    Well, here we go, 22 orbs, and my last pull on the Hero Fest banner. Please give me a good sword lord...please.

2 green, 1 blue 2 colorless...you fucking cunt....
    3* Arthur (+HP, -Atk): Feathers.

1 red, 1 colorless, 1 green, 2 blue
    3* Raigh (+Def, -Atk): Rally Attack fodder or feathers.

2 green, 3 blue...are you fucking serious?
    4* Fae (+Def, -Atk): Renewal 3 fodder.

3 blue, 2 colorless...I'm done with this bullshit.
    4* Jagen (+Def, -Atk): Fortify Cavalry fodder.

Lesson learned. Just don't fucking pull. So glad I wasted all my orbs on literal trash these past two banners. Fuck off.

40. Professor Oak

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Summons:
    1st board: 1 red, 3 blue, 1 colourless:
    4* Draug - +Spd, -Res, not terrible, but probably feathers

2nd board: 3 greens, 2 blue:
    3* Cherche - +Def, -Spd, got a better one, Pivot fodder

3rd board: 3 reds, 2 blues:
    4* Palla - +Def, -HP, fantastic fodder.
    4* Lon'qu - +HP, -Atk, Vantage fodder,
    5* Focus Ryoma - FUCK YEAH. +HP, -Res isn't great though. Might just keep my +1 Marth.
    4* Robin-M - +Def, -Spd, Bonfire / feather fodder
    3* Robin-M - might just keep this one, +Spd, -Res

I got a Ryoma at least.

Reds: Marth, Y-Tiki, Leo (Bowbreaker 3 only), Ryoma (new), Xander (new), Seliph (no SI), Olivia (no SI 4*), Roy (no SI), Lyn (no SI), Zephiel (being worked on 4*) and Alfonse (no SI 4*).
    Blues: Reinhardt, Subaki (being worked on), Cordelia (being worked on 4*), Catria (being worked on 4*), Azura (being worked on), Spring Lucina (being worked on), Effie (4*) and Sharena (no SI 4*). Also have 5* Cordelia and Catria, but will merge them into the ones being worked on.
    Greens: Hector, Spring Chrom (being worked on), Camilla (no SI 4*), Cherche (being worked on 4*), Nino (being worked on 4*), Robin-F (no SI 4*), Narcian (no SI 4*), Sheena (no SI 4*) and Anna (no SI 4*). Also have 5* Camilla that will either be fodder for Cherche or be merged into 4* once sorted.
    Colourless: Rebecca (no SI), Elise (being worked on), Kagero (no SI 4*), Gordin (no SI 3*), and Lissa (no SI 4*).

Red is covered in every non-Magic way, and Red Magic is relatively poor. Blue is covered in every way. I might want a better Green flier, but Green is otherwise covered. I lack decent colourless units. Pulling only colourless orbs, lgi????