1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Golf One and Done!!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Karp Karpity, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Karp Karpity

Karp Karpity Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Karp Karpity
    The season is just getting into high gear, and I thought this would be a good time to start up a One and Done League. I created this thread to gauge interest because I want to spread the joy of how golf can be fun in terms of fantasy. The Purpose of One and Done is you get to pick a golfer once a week (they can be only picked once a season), and try to gain the most FedEx Cup points than the other people in the league. We will be using the official PGATour website which requires an account, and email (for me to send you the link). Those are both free, and easy to make because I wouldn't want to hassle you.

• This is a weekly league because every week a new tournament starts. If you forget about the deadlines (usually every Thursday before the first group tees off), that will only hinder your performance.
    • Don't expect anything other than to be able to say you won at the end of the season to your fellow competitors.
    • Since no one follows golf that much, it's okay to not know what you're doing. Asking for advice is a good thing, but there will usually be articles you can look at to guide you.
    • If you want to play, make sure to post "In" or something like that so I can give you the link to the league that we will be in.
    • P.S. it's okay to not know golf terminology- you won't be the only one. Asking other people or looking it up is encouraged.
    • Deadline Thursday of Next Week.
    • Players In:
    • EvilDingoRobot
    • mankey-t
    • Karp Karpity
    • Water

Last edited: Feb 22, 2017
    Water likes this.
  2. Cheezeburgar

Cheezeburgar dankest john

PO Trainer Name:
    John
    hole-in-jinora's butt

Water likes this.
  3. Water

Water Well Respected and Exceptionally Handsome User Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

in

gl frens and remember its not the size of ur putter that counts but how many strokes it can take!