1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

The great shit kid tournament

Discussion in 'Lake of Rage' started by Kland, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Kland

Kland One true god

I have discovered something today the shit kids of tohjoments and tohjo falls are now too dumb to understand my divine decrees.

(22:06:34) Kland: hey i'm bored
    (22:06:38) Kland: who wants to be my minion
    (22:06:45) Kland: form a line though i don't have time for all of u

none of them responded to being my salve for the day. So logically this only means they have devolved to not understand my divine blessing and teachings as such.

The great lord kland, god of ou(i cbf listing all my titles but you know them) will host the great shit kid tournament. http://pokemon-online.eu/threads/35453/
    link of my titles if shit kids don't know who i am but if they don't know who i am they're too dumb to win

THE WINNER OF THE GREAT SHIT KID TOURNAMENT SHALL BE BLESSED BY ME AND SHALL RECIEVE 1 BRAIN CELL TO ADD TO THERE BRAINS FOR A TOTAL OF 1 OR 2 BRAIN CELLS. (I EXPECT THE WINNER TO HAVE 1 ATLEAST)

THE TOURNAMENT WINN BE GEN 7 POKEMON (IF YOU HAVE TO ASK THE TIER YOUR TOO DUMB TO JOIN. THERE IS ONLY 1 TIER OU)
    EDIT: SM UU and LC exist too sweetheart, just saying! ~Joey <this is what i mean by shit kids.

bo3 gen 7 pokemons(ou i realized i'm talking to shit kids)

say in if your already to be blessed by kland

List of entires(Shit kids):
    1. z+v
    2. Joyverse

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  2. Joyverse

Joyverse Toki wo tomare!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse