1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Main PO Server has moved hosts!, Guest!

The new advanced connection for the official Pokémon Online server is 137.74.231.216:5080. No other IP addresses other than those listed in this announcement are for the main official server.

Dismiss Notice

[POT] SM OU Inaugural Pokemon Online Tour [Final] - Won by Erzengel

Discussion in 'Official Tournaments' started by Xdevo, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Atli, gengar17, Samphire
  1. Xdevo

Xdevo The bear was upon Tom Tiering Administrator Tour Director Tiering Administrator Tour Director

[​IMG]
    Welcome to the 7th installment of the Pokémon Online Tournament. This tournament will follow the trend of previous POTs and be a standard Best of 3 tournament in the latest iteration of OU. This time being SM OU. While this tour normally take place during late spring, it's being held earlier this in celebration of Sun and Moon OU coming to PO. This time it's also being held with a prize.

Rules:
    Activity wins will be decided primarily based on PO Forum activity. You may contact your opponent over Skype or Smogon or any other site or service so long as you prove to the hosts that you have done so with a screenshot or log. Activity that is not presented on this forum before the round deadline won't be counted, I'm not checking your Smogon VMs and I don't care how much you cry about it. This is in the tournament rules I'll link later but I feel like saying it here.

The rules of the tournament will be standard OU rules and bans with the standard ladder clauses;
    - Species Clause, Sleep Clause, Self-KO Clause, Team Preview.
    - Each match is best of 3.
    - In the event of a disconnect mid-game the course of action will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
    - All of the official tournament rules that are applicable to the format apply to this tournament.
    - Send your teams to the Host or Cohost (@Xdevo and @TraceofLife) if you want a chance at a rematch if your internet is bad.

Round 6

@Edna vs @Mr. Perry
    @Mr. Perry vs @Erzengel
    @Erzengel
    vs @Edna

The prizes are as follows: $60 for the Winner, $30 for 2nd place, $10 for 3rd place.

Just get your matches done.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    Edna, Hurricane and Erzengel like this.
  2. Edna

Edna I'm like Cinderella with an umbrella Forum Moderator Article Contributor Forum Moderator Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Should be easy to contact Perry to play
    @Erzengel just gimme when you're free ty

3. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry and love is the name~

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    I wasn't tagged, rip
    So yeah I should be free to play in my evenings, I'm GMT -3 and anyone can find me in ubers or rmt room in ps
    I must play before the weekend tho, as I am traveling Friday morning and I will be back Sunday by 11 pm. I have talked with devo about a possible extension if I have matches left by that.

good luck to all

Edna likes this.
  4. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pimp Hand Strong Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    48 hours is up and all predictions are in - good luck guys, let's hope that you win!

5. Edna

Edna I'm like Cinderella with an umbrella Forum Moderator Article Contributor Forum Moderator Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Erz has an emmergency to deal with and so I told him there's no worry for me to wait until he is able to play.

And I can play Perry this week considering I have some 'vacations' ( just 2 weeks to work my final exams)

So in definitive, I have no clue at all to when we're going to play

6. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Lost 2-1 to a cancer team made by Perry, I wasn't playing well at all.

Edited, it's obv not Perry who's cancer

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  7. Mr. Perry

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    my cancer team pulled through and i won versus Carl, 2-1.
    !_!

^ hey i'm not cancer :|

8. Mr. Perry

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    played like shit + dude had great matchup both games (the first was the most terrible game ever for me)
    lost 0-2

i hope this ends already tbh

9. Erzengel

Erzengel Member

La.Melle2402, Draciel, snaga and 2 others like this.
  10. Edna

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Lost 2-1 to Erz, after losing g1 to hax last turn and winning g2 clean, i'm kind of upset cause I could have reseted easily the brackets but game decided that no.
    Grats to erz though!

La.Melle2402 and Erzengel like this.
  11. Erzengel

Erzengel Member

g1: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-558000391
    g2: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-558007506
    g3: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-558018422

ok i wanna say a few words regarding that series.
    at first i want to thank you @Edna that you remained an amazing opponent with a lot of sportsmanship even after g1.
    at second i want to say that i missed my bus right before the series so i had to run about 30mins just so i could play the match. if you ever were in that situation then you should know that youre in a state of half-deadness after such a run. i played poorly and didnt deserve g1 and even played the second one like shit even though i think a normal me couldve won it. i stoped my tilt in g3 luckily.

sad to see my oppo go like this but im even more sad that my (imo amazing :D) run has to end like this so yeah..
    it just doesnt feel like a win. ggs to my opponents and special shoutout to you @Edna

Draciel, snaga, Genesis7 and 8 others like this.
  12. Joyverse

Joyverse Road Roller time! Article Contributor Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Aye, gratzu Erz for winning!!

Gratzu Mr. Perry for #2!

Gratzu Edna for being cute af! :D

Erzengel likes this.
  13. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pimp Hand Strong Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Congratulations Erzengel! From the results you've had in this tournament, I'd say you definitely deserve it! I'll get the winner's badge put on you shortly.

Erzengel likes this.
  14. Mr. Perry

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    Special shutouts to Togekiss (and some bad plays by previous opponents) for getting me in #2
    You shall never be forgotten

also gratz erz !_!

Erzengel likes this.
  15. Xdevo

Xdevo The bear was upon Tom Tiering Administrator Tour Director Tiering Administrator Tour Director

@Mr. Perry @Erzengel @Edna

Please PM me with your preferred method of getting your prize: Amazon or Paypal. I can not guarantee that either won't take a small portion of the prize money.

16. E.T.

E.T. Proud Member Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    Erzengel likes this.
  17. Jethalal

Jethalal So Happyヾ(●ω●)ノ Server Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Jethalal
    Erzengel likes this.
  18. JohnYiu

JohnYiu Member

erz grats!

Erzengel likes this.