1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[POWC] Pokemon Online World Cup 2017 - (Week 1)

Discussion in 'Official Tournaments' started by Xdevo, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hector Hard Mode

Hector Hard Mode New Member

Genesis7 likes this.
  2. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Ok. I hate for it to go down to this, but I guess it has to happen given the circumstances.

This isn't fully true, if even partially. Teal was on SmogTours at various times throughout that range and his presence is pretty obvious because he's either atop the auth list since he's a smogon head TD, he has his custom avatar on PS that stands out, or you can find him with the /user command, which there's no way you didn't try once if you where on actively looking for him for like 5 hours unless you specifically wanted activity.

Here is one example of teal being active on SmogTours in this range and I have numerous logs of him to support this and refute your claims of what actually happened. 1, 2, and 3 all support the fact that Teal was on today, actively trying to get the game done and simply active as an individual on SmogTours and I have plenty of discord logs of him in various channels/servers being active, too. You guys tried to schedule in VM here, but you only offered to play on one day when teal was active all week and even when you said you were online as Lord Hec, teal could not find you right after on SmogTours, so I find that to be very questionable as is.

Even with all of this, I offered to double sub because we want the game done, especially given the position we are in and the fact that it is the deciding game, but you guys did not want to double sub (we had multiple people that could potentially sub in and still do), so I kind of am forced to ask for either: an extension, a double sub now, or activity in this post given all of those circumstances. The evidence is pretty clear cut and given that their dude could only play one day when teal could very often and he essentially lied, didn't actively try to play the game, or "coincidentally" missed teal all day, I think that it favors us easily.

3. teal6

teal6 Member

i'll use one of my rare posts to say i would love an extension and promise i wont hold the tour up really at all and rarely ask for anything!! also i will play literally any time that my boy hec wants to play, he seems like a chill dude, maybe just some bad luck on our parts w/e lets have a fun one please xdevo n_n

4. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

Can't do much more than that sorry.

5. Eternal Spirit

Eternal Spirit Banana Captain Gama

Vai lusa > Hec

Vai q é tua mlk

6. Vai Lusa

Vai Lusa Member

won vs teal, gg man and close series east

vlw gama e todo o time por confiarem em mim

7. Finchinator

Finchinator IT’S FINK DUMBASS

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    GGs Brazil -- good luck in future weeks. Let's turn it around East

8. Sakuya Izayoi

Sakuya Izayoi love to hate

9. hybone

hybone New Member

10. psychic mewtwo

psychic mewtwo psychic mewtwo

good fight Team UK... something happened but still we enjoyed all the battles.
    I guess not too bad for our POWC debut, and GL in the future weeks n_n

Athena Asamiya and fsk like this.
  11. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

@Snowy gets the act win over @Gondra, Gondra missed two scheduled times

@Mob Barley vs @Rodriblutar is a dead game, both attempted to schedule very late, and it really doesn't matter that much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.