1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice

fun chain of PM's I received today

Discussion in 'Lake of Rage' started by Annoying Orange, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Social Media Rep Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    (10:08) La.Testhax01: duuuude, why did u have to push me around like that? just cuz im not auth & answer your question u try to vet me muted
    (10:08) La.Testhax01: why?
    (10:08) La.Testhax01: who the f*
    (10:08) La.Testhax01: are u
    (10:09) La.Testhax01: like can i at least get an apology for bullying me?
    (10:09) La.Testhax01: like pushing me around in chat to assert dominance with ur friend
    (10:11) La.Testhax01: its not nice. thats like beating a child at a children's card game then gloating about how you beat a child at a children's card game to your other adult peers who likely are bad people considering they hang out with someone who would do something like that
    (10:12) La.Testhax01: they probably gloat about running over squirrels with their 2018 tesla
    (10:12) La.Testhax01: or peeing on a 1st grader on camera & selling it to a hobo for 25 bucks
    (10:13) La.Testhax01: yeah.... your friends would gloat about stuff like that i bet because of the person you project yourself to be
    (10:14) La.Testhax01: just breathe for a second & stop inhaling your own farts
    (10:14) La.Testhax01: oml... I wasnt trying to spam, i said lots of much's to emphasize how my age proportionate to the average pokemon player's age is quite a sad number. typing all this out to explain it clearly takes way more text than using the "much method". I feel like the mute wasn't 110% unjust but it wasn't practical for any use except to assert dominance in-chat over me.
    (10:15) La.Testhax01: so sucx it bishshshshsh
    (10:15) La.Testhax01: kash me ousi
    (10:15) La.Testhax01: ha bah dat
    (10:15) La.Testhax01: ill end ur pussy homie
    (10:16) La.Testhax01: end it faster
    (10:16) La.Testhax01: than a 43 year old at a strip club
    (10:16) La.Testhax01: playing a pokemon battle simulator
    (10:16) La.Testhax01: trolling some guy's pm while doing things with my hands
    (10:16) La.Testhax01: and other body parts
    (10:17) La.Testhax01: finger to finger action all the way

Joyverse and willdbeast like this.
  2. Joyverse

Joyverse Road Roller time! Article Contributor Article Contributor

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse

B O I

3. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

That 43 year old at a strip club was oddly specific.

4. Yttrium

Yttrium Active Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    indeed, a 43 year old at a strip club playing a pokemon battle simulator while trolling some guy's pm while doing other things with their hands and other body parts is very specific. can't imagine there are too many of those in the world

Joyverse and pokemonnerd like this.
  5. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pimp Hand Strong Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    thank fuck you didn't double that age

6. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune
    Since when La guys became trash e.e

7. Xdevo

Xdevo The bear was upon Tom Tiering Administrator Tour Director Tiering Administrator Tour Director

I think they were born that way

8. Yttrium

Yttrium Active Member Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer Forum Moderator Channel Leader Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    don't join cults