1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Cloudflare Security Issue - Change Your Passwords!

Hello there, Guest!

Cloudflare, the internet proxy we use to protect ourselves against DDoS and other malicious attacks, reported on 23rd February 2017 that they had patched a bug reported by Google's Project Zero that was exposing sensitive information in random requests, approximately 0.00003% of all requests, since September 2016.

Whilst it is unlikely that any information has been leaked from this website, we recommend that all users change their passwords here on the Pokémon Online forums, as a precaution. Remember to use a unique and secure password for every site that requires one.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Main PO Server has moved hosts!, Guest!

The new advanced connection for the official Pokémon Online server is 137.74.231.216:5080. No other IP addresses other than those listed in this announcement are for the main official server.

Dismiss Notice

[SM Ubers] Lunatic Assassins ( Balanced SM Ubers team )

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by The Norman, Apr 21, 2017.

Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. The Norman

The Norman Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your a*s!

Welcome to my new RMT. I am Norman. Today I am going to introduce you my new SM Ubers Balanced team. Let's see the team I used overall :

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

Let's begin with the sets :

[​IMG]

Groudon @ Red Orb
    Ability: Drought
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Earthquake
    - Lava Plume
    - Toxic
    - Stealth Rock

Specially defensive Primal Groudon is my Hazard setter as well as my only Primal Kyogre check. There are many reasons I run a Special Defensive Primal Groudon. The main reason is due to Primal Kyogre. I have no checks for Primal Kyogre and My Specially Defensive primal Groudon is the only way to Defeat Primal Kyogre. Toxic can help us beat Hazard Removers ( Defog users / Rapid spinners ). I run a mixed set with Lava Plume and Earthquake. Lava Plume can cause some burns and Earthquake can do some damages and it is the best move for a Specially Defensive Primal Groudon. Setting up Stealth Rock is very important. Use it Correctly.

[​IMG]

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Recover
    - Sacred Fire
    - Earthquake

Life Orb Ho-Oh is one of the best wall breakers I've ever seen. It can actually do a lot of damage. Brave Bird can cause damage to the Opponent Pokémon. Sacred fire can Kill Steel and Grass types and can cause some Burns. Earthquake can kill some Pokémon's like Tyranitar, Primal Groudon and other Rock / Ground / Fire Pokémon's which gives trouble to Ho-Oh. Ho-Oh usually has high Special Defense Stat which can help this Pokemon to take some Special Attacks. For Example, It can check a Special Attacking Ground Arceus. A Big role for this Pokemon in this team.

[​IMG]

Magearna @ Leftovers
    Ability: Soul-Heart
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Heart Swap
    - Flash Cannon
    - Fleur Cannon
    - Pain Split

I Love Magearna because of Heart Swap. It is Specially Defensive in general. With its ability Soul-Heart, it can sweep everything easily if it stole a good Boost Stat from another Pokémon by Heart Swap. Especially , It can check Xerneas, Arceus-Rock, Arceus-Dark, Yveltal, Arceus-Dragon and other Dark / Fairy / Dragon types. Flash Cannon and Fleur cannon is used to sweep Pokemon's after stealing a good Boost Stat. Pain Split and its item Leftovers is used for Healing.

[​IMG]

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
    Ability: Dark Aura
    EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 248 Def
    Impish Nature
    - Foul Play
    - Sucker Punch
    - Taunt
    - Roost

This was a Choice Specs Yveltal before but I changed it to a Defensive Set with Charti berry because of Extreme Killer and Other Physically Powerful Pokemon's. Foul Play can Beat every Physical Set upping Pokemon's like DD Mega Salamence, Arceus-Normal With Swords Dance Set, and Swords Dance Primal Groudon. Sucker Punch is for Priority against Pokemon's like Lunala. Taunt is useful so I can Stop some Hazards and Status Problem causing moves. Roost is to Regain Health. Dark Type is important in this Generation because of the Sudden increase in Psychic and Ghost Pokemon's after the introduction of Gen 7.

[​IMG]

Lunala @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Shadow Shield
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Moongeist Beam
    - Ice Beam
    - Psyshock
    - Focus Blast

I Always needed a Pokémon with Good speed who have some Bulky Special Attack EV stat. Then I found Lunala but its speed is not that good. So I decided to run a Modest Nature, Giving a Choice Scarf to Lunala to Outspeed Most of the Pokemon's in the Ubers MetaGame. Everyone knows what all those move sets of Lunala do. Moongeist Beam, Psyshock, Ice Beam, and Focus Blast can hit hard. Moongeist Beam is the Signature move of Lunala which can ignore the Target's ability. Ice Beam is to cause Damage to Yveltal, and Dragon / Flying Types like Arceus-Dragon and Mega Salamence. Psyshock can do some damages to Pokemon's who lack Special Defense Capacity ( Example: Chansey ). Focus Blast can seriously damage Steel Types like Ferrothorn.And Lunala and Ho-Oh pairs well in Wall Breaking. This was also the another reason I selected Lunala as one of my Team members.

[​IMG]

Arceus @ Draco Plate
    Ability: Multitype
    EVs: 244 HP / 244 Def / 20 Spe
    Bold Nature
    - Judgment
    - Toxic
    - Recover
    - Defog

"Last but not the least". Arceus-Dragon is my check for Physical Threats like Primal Groudon which Yveltal cannot easily check. Judgment hits hard due to the power of Draco Plate. Defog is a must need thing right here to remove Hazards. Toxic can cause status problem to other Pokemon's, Especially for Primal Groudon. Recover can Regain its health. Arceus-Dragon can check More Physical threats like Rayquaza, Mega Salamence, and other Dragon Types.

Threats :

[​IMG] Primal Kyogre : Only way to check this is Primal Groudon so be careful.

Stall : I have wall breakers like Ho-Oh and Lunala but still, If you mis play, Then game Over RIP.

Status Problems ( Toxic, Thunder Wave, Burns ) : I don't have any Status Absorber so this thing will be an Issue for this team. You can try Refresh on Arceus-Dragon by removing Toxic from it if you want a Status Absorber.

That's all for now guys. Post your Suggestion and Comments below. Suggest me something that can actually improve this team.

Thank You.

- Norman.

--- Post updated ---
    Magearna @ Leftovers
    Ability: Soul-Heart
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Heart Swap
    - Flash Cannon
    - Fleur Cannon
    - Pain Split