1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ubers Major League II - Week 2

Discussion in 'Gen 7 Ubers' started by Mr. Perry, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    [​IMG]
    Banner by PXLC (again), thanks!​

Ubers Major League II
    Welcome to Week 2 of the Ubers Major League.

- I expect good sportsmanship. Semi-aggressive play is fine, but don't go overboard.
    - Use PM walls, activity wins will be decided primarily based on PO Forum activity.
    - Matches can be played on Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown.
    - Games are Bo1.
    - Arceus is NOT allowed in Gen 4.

You can check the spreadsheet here!​

Matchups:

Tryhard Toxapex (0) vs. (6) Glowing Diancies
    SM: overdose vs White Lion18
    SM: Idiotz. vs KyogreF4N
    ORAS: Serga vs Mysterious M
    BW: Alex Walls vs. Blimlax
    DPP: Xdevo vs Iris
    ADV: Rigas vs. Troller

Littleroot Lunalas (1) vs. (5) FnG Mewtwos
    SM: Exiline vs snaga
    SM: Californium vs MiyoKa
    ORAS: xJoelituh vs Klefkwi
    BW: Slurmz vs Edna
    DPP: byronthewellwell vs Valhalla
    ADV: Contact vs Mr.378

Glorious Gengars (3) vs. (3) Lolcopter Lugias
    SM: Hugo Barrington vs nyan dash
    SM: Garay oak vs Leru
    ORAS: TheUltimateBOBO vs. Gunner Rohan
    BW: Capt.Knightwalker vs La.Melle2402
    DPP: Darrell1297 vs Hassin627
    ADV: Jhonx vs porygon2

Subs:
    * Gengars: basedlord chop > N Bad (12/06).

Deadline is Tuesday the 20th at 23:59 EDT.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
    Joyverse likes this.
  2. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

Let the team with the manliest name win! #LGIDIANCIES

[​IMG]

parivard, White Lion and gslure like this.
  3. Joyverse

Joyverse Back for a blast!

PO Trainer Name:
    Joyverse
    Go Mewtwos GOOOOOOOOO!

4. The Trap God

The Trap God New Member

5. Blimlax

Blimlax A Silent and Serene Heart

won in a gg

6. Alex Walls

Alex Walls New Member

The crit on Kyurem made the game impossible for me to win, this mon had to put pressure on your stall but couldn't anymore, part of game, I had a later crit that could've help me for the come back but it wasn't enough, gg and gl for the rest of the tournament ^^ sorry again team

7. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    hi, the spreadsheet is update! be sure to check it over here ;o;

EvilDingoRobot likes this.
  8. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    That was originally the team I made :p

9. iris

iris Member

co n tacTed

White Lion likes this.
  10. porygon2

porygon2 Active Member

who is my opponent

11. byronthewellwell

byronthewellwell New Member

12. overdose

overdose Banned

requesting a sub from the glowing diancies

upon talking with my opponent, whitelion, he seems to only be free on sunday, a day which due to our difference in timezones, (5:30+ and -5) doesn't work for me. his afternoon/evening im asleep while my afternoon/evening he is sleep. in the morning i have church and thus sunday doesn't work. I already told him I was free to play tues/wed/thurs/fri/sat but he seems to be unavailable all of those days. either his schedule miracoulsly opens up and he can play any day besides sunday or you give me a sub.

@Mysterious M

also tagging my manager @Finchinator cause he's cute n_n

Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  13. White Lion

White Lion Member

You never responded to my vm how can you say that you told me about your availabilty and now you come outta nowhere and ask me to play rn. and about my sunday availabilty i have exams going on and plus i have other tours to play and i said i am free whole day on sunday and you have to go to church do you like live there? plus you say you are free on saturday and my sunday is saturday night for you so i dont get why you cant play on my sunday.
    Also when i tried to talk to you on discord you left in the middle. so what should i assume?

14. Edna

Edna Chasing the Dragon Forum Moderator Forum Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    Edna
    Mr.378, Joyverse, snaga and 2 others like this.
  15. overdose

overdose Banned

You know my availability because we discussed it on discord as you mention afterwards !-!

16. Cynara

Cynara Active Member

Yeah solid win, if I knew you were the hidden bw gem, would have drafted you

17. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

To give an end to this drama, OD and WL have scheduled for Thursday 7pm gmt+5.30 !

Blimlax likes this.
  18. White Lion

White Lion Member

19. overdose

overdose Banned

Disconnected from a power outage and sent my team in to a TD, should be a recreate given precedence

20. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

@overdose @White Lion18
    Indeed, as per POWC precedent (Trosko vs xtrashine), as long as overdose sent in his team before the start of the battle, the game will be recreated unless theres a 100% win for either players.
    However, i did not receive any team from Overdose, so im gonna have to get you (overdose) to tell whichever TD u contacted to send me the team they received. (non-teammate TDs as per hosts/unbiased judges (tds in this case) not taking part in tournaments they host or have admin decisions in).
    Next time for simplicity send me/perry/both the teams if u want to send it.

edit: actually im gonna have to check with TDs if the ruling is recreate or redo with new teams, u guys can decide between both of u, default is new teams.

ImIsaP and snaga like this.
  21. MiyoKa

MiyoKa kiwibunnylove

won vs cranham

22. Cynara

Cynara Active Member

Lost ggs, tilt is a real thing, don't play pkmn lads

23. Hugo Barrington

Hugo Barrington Member

won in a gg.

Capt.Knightwalker and Chop like this.
  24. La.Melle2402

La.Melle2402 I'm the bone of my sword

Opponent missed schedulded time now by 40 minutes. Requesting a sub

25. magsyy

magsyy Banned

Hello It's mags. Most of you guys know me.. well if you are in the ubers community on smogon you definitely know me. Anyways it was never clarified that I'm assman aka comanager aka fucking loser of the glorious gengars. I know this isn'treally a suprise to most but maybe to mr perry since I was never brought up by @The Trap God but yea everyone knows we are buttbuddies : ) The only reason I just made this new acc to post on here is because TTG is not available because of some recent unfortunate irl stuff so he we don't know when exactly he will be able to get online. I wanted to get this out there and since its not really a big thing that I'm asking you probably won't care and just take my word for it! I'm posting on behalf of my player @From the new world and we are requesting a sub. We want to give this game done and we wanna avoid activity as much as possible. Yes my opponent missed opponent but eventually came online after seeing melle post on forums that he was gonna leave. He messaged melle and asked to play and he refused saying he was gonna leave. Yet he said that he was leaving an hour and 20 minutes ago on forums but stayed on the whole time. He claimed to being play other tour matches which is probably true. The thing is if you were gonna stay online all that time why did you say you were gonna leave.. I mean just letting him know you were gonna be online for the next hour or so would have given him the chance to come on and play. On top of all that you guys spent 20 minutes arguing about not getting the match done which if you were online to argue and you were fully capable of playing tour matches right before I'm guessing you were on a comp with teams and for those 20 minutes a bw2 battle (usually really fast paced even stall teams because of all the spikes) would have been easily finished. Yet instead you say you wanted to rescheduled for a prefered time of sunday but then went along to say that you were gonna be gone the whole day and then sleeping for the rest so you literally made your prefered time to reschedule on a day where you have no capabilities of playing. Also I sure don't like the hostility you had during these pms and I'm sure From the new world also didn't like it. No need to accuse my player of being some alt when you have no proof and it's just gonna add to the silly drama instead of actually just getting the match done. Sorry if this sounds like im accusing you but I pretty crazy and edgy when I take adderal. Here are the logs for reference https://hastebin.com/axuvaduhip.vbs and I truly do hope we can get a sub or if you could find a time that works with my player we will be happy to get this game done.

On another note we are subbing @basedlord chop for @Thimo Both gunner and Thimo already know of the sub and have already scheduled a match. The Trap God will be on soon enough to confirm this but yea I didn't really say anything to wild but gotta make sure I'm not some random who made an acc named magsyy just to sabotage uml ; ) hf guys

26. snaga

snaga .

PO Trainer Name:
    snaga
    why didn't you just post under the alt you're using to play in this tour lol

27. magsyy

magsyy Banned

dude dafuk name is mudkiplover............ I never had an acc before mudkiplover other than troll sweep acc so I had no actual acc to signup with so techincally i wasnt even alting : ( but i was high as fuk when i made da acc and at this point I didn't know if everyone knew I was mudkiplover since I literally just leaked 2 hours ago. Anyways I thought I'd make an acc with my real name so everyone wasn't confused. also i forgot the password kek

28. La.Melle2402

So my opponent missed the schedulded time and you request that im the one who gets subbed out? Seems really legit.

29. magsyy

magsyy Banned

As you can see in the logs we missed time but managed to get online and try to play you. The logs also show you were dodging and not trying to get the game done and then decided to reschedule on a day where you can't play. So yea I think it's fair that you man up and reschedule or you get subbed out because my player may have missed scheduled time by a little bit but did eventually get in touch with you when you were fully capable of playing but decided to push it off to a point where you can't even play so yea if you wanna be ballsy don't showup to play on sunday but I think it's clear we have made way more of an effort to get this game done and you are trying to sneak by.

30. La.Melle2402

I tried to reschedule but i have a low avaibility on saturday and on sunday. Thats why i schedulded with your Player (whos obv an alt) for friday 6pm gmt +2. Its not my fault if he shows up after 7pm. I actually wanted to leave at 6:45pm, but then PS user Redmaxx pm'd me and asked if i can play for the rigged tour. So i decded to leave an hour later. After I played Redmaxx i played against Celysi for the OU Circuit tour. While i was battling him your player pm'd me if i can play. We discusses while i was battling. My bo3 series ended 15 minutes before i wanted to leave. And it's obv that I dont start a match 15 minutes before I leave.
    So why on fucking earth you want me to get subbed out? I told your player that I can play on sunday after 11pm gmt +2, maybe i can do 1-2 earlier if i get my work quick done. So either he can play on sunday or you have to sub your player out because he missed the time today.
    Just let another alt play instead of him, your team has enough alts anyway

31. magsyy

magsyy Banned

niga we literally have 1 alt which was me and atm im already out of the tour and decided to make it ez on the mods even tho mudkiplover was my 1st acc I really couldnt even care enough. We have plenty of capable players to take my spot. I don't need to repeat on how ignorant and dumb you are by trying to just dodge the battle. As for you being immature tryna shame some new guy saying he's an alt when its a main acc u are fucking ridulous he has told u himself and we have said it other times that's his main acc and unless u get proof that he is some alt which would be a suprise to even me than stop actin like a little kid.

32. La.Melle2402

Then how are you requesting a sub?

33. magsyy

magsyy Banned

OK this has gone long enough I've already explained before I was posting on ttgs behalf because of the inactivity. Even though he is back healthy god bless I was still asked to still be assman. Look man it's really simple get da game done or take your chances and it will probably be coin flipped because of how both parties messed up with scheduling. If you wanna take that chance be my guest. I'm peacin hmu or ttg on discord if something comes up. Try to play sunday

34. La.Melle2402

TTG isnt inactive. We are talking to him on discord. So there is no reason for you to be here. And as i already said i will try to play sunday lol

35. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

for the record it's not that mudkip w/e is ur first alt, it's just that the other managers were lead to believe that u were not signing up at all, and that your ONLY sign up was the troll sweep one and that u actually never signed up seriously, which then gave them an unfair disadvantage (lack of player info that other manager(s) had ) when u ended up signing up anyway @magsyy

36. Leru

Leru Active Member

37. Mr.378

Mr.378 The Iron Man of Ubers

Won vs Contacting got lucky T1 but gg

Edna and snaga like this.
  38. magsyy

magsyy Banned

@gengar17 yes It was all explained. I had no clue if I was even gonna play. The decision to stay hidden was just because I wanted a new start and didn't wanna be known as mags. I also wanted 2 get bought for being a backup but I mean at this point who cares. I just wanted ppl to know I wasn't signing up with my troll sweep acc and thats why we notified you and we didn't know at the time if I was signing up. As for melle I know he's on discord and we also are talking but like I said he told me he was gonna be a bit more active than usual so whether he's online or not I was still given instructions 2 help and be assman.... I also wouldn't have even made this acc to talk except for the fact that he was absent from a decent amount of time and wouln't reply to texts so It was the only reasonable thing to do in his absence especially when scheduling issues cam up

39. The Trap God

The Trap God New Member

TheUltimateBOBO likes this.
  40. Gunner Rohan

Gunner Rohan Member

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.