1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ubers Major League II - Week 2

Discussion in 'Gen 7 Ubers' started by Mr. Perry, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheUltimateBOBO

TheUltimateBOBO New Member

got lucked bgs

Chop likes this.
  2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    @Mr. Perry @gengar17

I think you two are the hosts, if there's anyone else, oh well!

magssy / Sweep / mudkiplover has had all three of his accounts banned from the forums for breaching the forum rules. As a result, there needs to either be a substitution for mudkiplover vs @porygon2, or porygon2 needs to be given the win. Personally, I'd lean towards the latter, but that isn't my decision to make.

Finchinator likes this.
  3. overdose

overdose Banned

fromthenewworld is level 56
    american boy is rozes

surely the glorius gengars should should be banned from this tournament. the managers and all the players had deliberately knowledge that they had a total of 3 alted users who they were starting (all three played in upl or spl) for the combined price of 9k. this is a clear violation of rules and should be addressed immediately.

on a side note note, I'm really glad CKW was honest and decided to tell me about this as every other team was at a disadvantage

4. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    After a (very) quick look, I can confirm this. Both users are to be banned for breaching forum rules. @La.Melle2402 may be entitled to a free win.

Other claims are being looked into at this time.

Finchinator likes this.
  5. Troller

Troller Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    Rigas and I rescheduled for tomorrow 5:30 pm gmt +2

6. gengar17

gengar17 someone turn this nothing into gengar

because whitelion received this:
    od - Today at 7:46 PM Yo my td sent in the team I assume it's a rematch with new teams
    while i didnt get anything
    and because of proof that konzern has other alts in this tour, konzern and all his alts are dqed

White Lion likes this.
  7. overdose

overdose Banned

Id love to see this proof of my multiple alts in this tour

8. gengar17

http://prntscr.com/fkwmjc
    i kinda sent it to oak already and im just a host informing the relevant people the message, dont kill the messenger man :^)

9. overdose

overdose Banned

i too have an alt named gengar17, might as well ban that acc too. I said that cause I was excusing my 12-0 loss to a val in a stupid tier like PO SM UU and rly doesn't warrant a ban. last time I checked no one has been dq'd for talking loud (mazar and acacia)

10. gengar17

this is just part of the proof, i already have what i need to get u banned and i just found it unnecessary to post everything, now move on to the next alt or w/e u do on a saturday

Chop, Edna, Leru and 3 others like this.
  11. overdose

overdose Banned

you have nothing else to post, it isn't a matter of not feeling like it. please, try and get me banned for doing nothing

snaga likes this.
  12. snaga

snaga .

PO Trainer Name:
    snaga
  13. byronthewellwell

byronthewellwell New Member

Does this mean that californium gets the week 1 win by default, and thus lunalas win the week?

14. gengar17

we are in the process of discussing with tds from both ps and po to see what is the best way of handling the week 1 results, we will have a final decision in the coming couple of days hopefully

byronthewellwell likes this.
  15. [ly]expurement

[ly]expurement Member

I have no idea how im taken as overdose or whatever aids user, I am from China (ly is a Chinese clan 233) and I got to know this tour from ahhh and fsk. Now i was told that i have a chance to get bought again and I will try my best in this tour if I get bought!(in as sub)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  16. Klefkwi

Klefkwi Get busy living or get busy dying

Me and Lucos had scheduled for Saturday at 8pm and I let him know on discord I'd be available all day too, in case he wanted to play earlier (or later) on Saturday itself. He never showed up and I can't play on Sunday, so I'm requesting an activity win.

17. Cynara

Cynara Active Member

I don't really agree with this, your availability was absolutely atrocious, Lucos had a pretty strong availability when both of you were actually available to play, Lucos wasn't really that available at the agreed time and I don't really believe you're not available on a Sunday lol.

Newsflash: you evidently can play sunday since you're playing a tour game today vs Vileman, why can't you play after that series?

If constantly dodging your opponents and trying to claim an act win off horrible activity maybe you should take the initiative to be subbed out, since Lucos found scheduling with you literally impossible. I will probably arrange a sub to play you, but you're probably gonna pussy out and dodge them like you did when you had the chance to play and beat GGunner.

I know we lost this week already, but #BDMatters.

edit: apparently you didn't even formally agree to Lucos's time

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
  18. LucosDiCampos

LucosDiCampos Member

Ye ok, you literally dodge me all week and then try to claim act on a time you never responded to... ye ok.
    To be fair, I even would've showed Saturday the time I proposed but my internet provider hit an underground cable, so there was no internet for the entire evening for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    As you can see, he never responded, you can even check my wall right now and there will still be no response. Neither did he try to contact me on discord (which would be the act of a hypocrite since he specifically wanted to get it done through po). My entire team can vouch that I've been trying to schedule my ass off. He did the same thing with gunner, the difference is that this time he's trying to get an act out of it, which seems like the act of a madman to me but w/e. I'll still be available Sunday afternoon, if you don't show I'm pretty sure I should get the act win if anything. You can't just not show the entire week, then be there for 5 min when I'm not and try to claim act.

Also on a side note, he never told me he wouldn't be available Sunday, so ye.

Hassin627 and Cynara like this.
  19. Mr. Perry

Mr. Perry wat

PO Trainer Name:
    Mr. Perry
    I have updated the OP with the new gengars vs lugias matchups, and gave a 2 days extensions for those matches to be done.

20. Klefkwi

heh...
    http://prntscr.com/fl6j9z

As for why I probably can't play on a Sunday, I wrote it in my team chat, but my grandfather is finally getting out of the hospital after having been there for a full week, so I plan on spending the day with my grandparents, meaning I don't intend to spend too much time playing games (my game vs Vileman was an exception since I had no other days to play given that Saturday was my only other day and I scheduled with Lucos on that day).

As for Lucos' claim of never trying to contact on discord, I sent him this 6 hours before our scheduled time, in which I was available to play all day...

http://prntscr.com/fl6k50

As for my game with Gunner, I told Gunner myself it was tough for me to play and I told him I might not be able to get it done since I really couldn't play. This week we actually scheduled for an exact time and I was available during all of the scheduled day, so why is it a "madman" act call?

21. Cynara

Cynara Active Member

The only reason I said that is because i thought it did not matter, but then Gunner told me BD matters for future rounds in the tour, do not attempt to call me out lol. If you're having irl issues speak to your manager and take responsibility since you're not able to play. You did not agree with Lucos on 8pm from what I can see, your activity claim is obnoxious since you're impossible to schedule with, you had monday-sunday to get this done and you dodged him on every occasion that you two were available to play.

since you can take the time to make a baseless post, play Lucos now.

LucosDiCampos likes this.
  22. Klefkwi

See, it's actually 10am right now and I could play, but unfortunately he can only play today in the "evening", which is when I'm going to be away, and my priority today is getting my game vs Vileman done, since it decides the week for another tournament. I was absolutely available all of yesterday on our supposedly agreed day, so I'm not being obnoxious at all. How is it dodging if we specifically both said the same date and I even went to him on discord 6 hours before the time he proposed to ask to play lol.

23. Cynara

Cynara Active Member

Subbing in @xjoelituh to play you now, @snaga @LucosDiCampos

don't dodge my fucking player

24. Klefkwi

25. KyogreF4N

KyogreF4N Member

PO Trainer Name:
    KyogreF4N
  26. LucosDiCampos

LucosDiCampos Member

9/10 things you claim aren't true as screenshots and witnesses indicate but w/e, I'll take my apology

27. Troller

Troller Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    Won gg

Rigas, White Lion and KyogreF4N like this.
  28. Arii Stella'

Arii Stella' next to ü

29. Lacus Clyne

Lacus Clyne This might get unpleasant!

PO Trainer Name:
    Lacus Clyne
  30. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

31. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    won va darrell, gg

My Thunder likes this.
  32. Serga

Serga 2easy

PO Trainer Name:
    Serga
    I don' t know why but it seems like all ORAS games come down to a Precipice Blades/stone edge/focus blast miss/hit

33. Capt.Knightwalker

Capt.Knightwalker Also known as CKW on SmogForums

34. Mysterious M

Mysterious M Dream /\ Bigger

I want to say ggs to the toxapexes, and thank you to all of you who are patient and still give it your all to keep this tour going! Do not let some alts ruin the fun for everyone of us. Gl in future weeks!

35. Xdevo

Xdevo Phrasing Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

lost to iris gg

36. iris

iris Member

37. Jhonx

Jhonx Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.