1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BW OU - Finchinator

Discussion in 'PO League' started by Finchinator, Jun 17, 2017.

1. Finchinator

Finchinator Addicted and just can't get enough Tier Leader Tier Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Finchinator / Finch
    Hello everyone and welcome to the BW(2) Overused Gym!

I am Finchinator and will be leading the generation five overused gym, once again. I am fairly experienced in the tier and don't plan to hold back, so be ready for quite the challenge if you plan on trying to get this badge!

Rules:
    • This will be in the Pokemon Online BW(2) Overused tier - this means that the Smogon rules of Excadrill being allowed and Sand Rush+Sand Steam/Drought+Chlorophyll being banned. If you have any questions about the Pokemon allowed in the tier, feel free to ask me whenever and feel free to search the appropriate place on the forums to confirm if I'm not present.
    • All challengers must play inchinaor in a Best of Three. Winning two games means you get a badge, while losing two games means you have to wait a week to rechallenge me.
    • Evasion Clause: Moves that boost evasion (i.e. Double Team and Minimize) are not permitted.
    • Sleep Clause: Two or more Pokemon on a team cannot be asleep at the same time. Self-induce sleep via Rest does not activate Sleep Clause.
    • Species Clause: Two or more of the same Pokemon may not be used on the same team.
    • Wifi Clause: Allows us to see each others teams before hand.
    • OHKO Clause: One-Hit KO moves are not allowed.
    • If you happen to break any of these rules, your challenge (or that specific game) will be voided and counted as a loss against the Challenger.
    • You may switch teams, or keep the same team, in each match of the Best of Three - that's up to the challenger. The gym leader may do the same.
    Challenge Info

I'm GMT-4 and can play during most evenings and weekends, but my daytime activity is pretty decent depending on the day. I will be inactive during the last week of July/first week of August due to vacation, but I will be very active throughout the remainder of the period. You can find me on Skype (FinchinatorPO), Discord (Finchinator-#4129), Pokemon Showdown (Main or SmogTours) (Finchinator), or Pokemon Online (Finchinator) - my activity ranges from highest to lowest as you go through that list, so try finding me in the appropriate fashion given that.

For those of you that defeat the BW(2) OU Gym, you will receive this badge: [​IMG]

-----

Winners

Losers

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    E.T. likes this.
  2. The Norman

The Norman :o

PO Trainer Name:
    Norman2509
  3. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
  4. HSOWA

HSOWA Nya~ Server Moderator Server Moderator

5. Slurmz

Slurmz follow me to alshain, towards a fiery grave

PO Trainer Name:
    slurmz / Grypheldis