1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Retirement attempt 1726

Discussion in 'Lake of Rage' started by Kland, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Kland

Kland One true god

hi shit kids it's time for another retirement attempt by god, but due to pc concerns i need to find a black female kland replacement, and sadly hurricane doesn't count.

So if your a black female who wishes to become the new supreme overlord all you have to do is pass a few tests

get over 200 on an iq test(setting the bar low i know)

win 1000 ou tournaments(piece of cake these days with how trash shit kids are)

and attempt to slay the almighty god kland(i said attempt because the actual feat is impossible)

have fun snowfakes!!

this is for the sake of diversity people no hate pls!

(disclaimer: this is a joke, in response to the female doctor announcement. I personally believe we should have more female role models on tv, however replacing a male role if a female defeats the purpose. We should create more lead roles for females who do something meaningful, ie the opposite of what the kaladishes or w/e there name is. if you find this racist or sexist pls contact me and i'll remove as soon as i log in to po again, (hopefully never)

Edna, Joyverse, HSOWA and 2 others like this.
  2. Xdevo

Xdevo Sp00pyScarySkeleton Super Moderator Tour Director Super Moderator Tour Director

I'm a black female who doesn't need your patronizing bullshit

DracoNova and Cheezeburgar like this.
  3. Cheezeburgar

Cheezeburgar supreme mafia admiral

PO Trainer Name:
    Sauce Castillo
    assuming 1000 tournaments are even going to happen before po dies

EvilDingoRobot likes this.
  4. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd Only uso listens to pnerd. Devo too. Article Contributor Article Contributor

PO is a zombie, animated with necromancy powered by devo's cynicism, Oak's insistence that he's getting too much of a life to focus on it and Joeypals' "Question of the Day" blog posts that sometimes happen every couple of days, with minimal power being drawn from Lake of Rage's shit posts. The space between those words is on purpose.

Cheezeburgar likes this.
  5. Kland

Kland One true god

wait the lake of rage is about shit posting? But it has the most meaningful and logical threads in the entire forums!

EvilDingoRobot likes this.
  6. Kland

Kland One true god

holy fuck this thread is from april i thought it was recent.

7. Yttrium

Yttrium Active Member Developer Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    you replied to the wrong thread as well

fsk likes this.