1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

LF: Shinys in Gen 6 FT: Shinys and Events

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Sorianwarrior, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Sorianwarrior

Sorianwarrior New Member

Oct 5, 2017
    I'd like to see if anyone here will trade! IVs not needed but appreciated. Please help and I am interested in shinys also not on the list, but I would prefer to keep event legendarys for quest shinys. Id like everything lvl 40 or lower. I would like all Gen 6 or lower through ORAS or X/Y and in interesting balls. Thank you!

Burmy M- Current Masuda

For trade:
    In Moon:
    froakie, pidgey, Raikou, gengar, Slowking, Dragonite, gigalith, koffing (gen 7), gyarados, giratina, Jirachi - others, ask and I can check

celesteela, Phermosa, Xurkitree, Keldeo, darkrai, mewtwo, arceus, hoopa, darkrai, Moltres, Kyogre, entei, yvetal - others, ask and I can check

In my Y version:
    corsola, pidgey, gligar, magneton, absol, pidgey, umbreon, cascoon, Lugia - others, ask and I can check

jirachi, phione, Zapdos, Articuno, JP Arceus, Hoopa, Regice Deoxys, Latias x2, Entei, reshiram, Virizion, Victini, mewtwo - others, ask and I can check

I also have a fair amount of chainging shinys for trade so PM me with what you are looking for. Smile
    thanks to everyone who has helped me on this journey!

I also have some event Salazzles and Marshadow codes (currently 6)