1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

LF: Shinys in Gen 6 FT: Shinys and Events

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Sorianwarrior, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Sorianwarrior

Sorianwarrior New Member

Hi Everyone!
    I'd like to see if anyone here will trade! IVs not needed but appreciated. Please help and I am interested in shinys also not on the list, but I would prefer to keep event legendarys for quest shinys. Id like everything lvl 40 or lower. I would like all Gen 6 or lower through ORAS or X/Y and in interesting balls. Thank you!

Seviper
    Staryu
    Burmy M- Current Masuda
    Koffing
    Charmander
    Bellsprout

For trade:
    shinys
    In Moon:
    froakie, pidgey, Raikou, gengar, Slowking, Dragonite, gigalith, koffing (gen 7), gyarados, giratina, Jirachi - others, ask and I can check

rares
    celesteela, Phermosa, Xurkitree, Keldeo, darkrai, mewtwo, arceus, hoopa, darkrai, Moltres, Kyogre, entei, yvetal - others, ask and I can check

In my Y version:
    shinys
    corsola, pidgey, gligar, magneton, absol, pidgey, umbreon, cascoon, Lugia - others, ask and I can check

rares
    jirachi, phione, Zapdos, Articuno, JP Arceus, Hoopa, Regice Deoxys, Latias x2, Entei, reshiram, Virizion, Victini, mewtwo - others, ask and I can check

I also have a fair amount of chainging shinys for trade so PM me with what you are looking for. Smile
    thanks to everyone who has helped me on this journey!

I also have some event Salazzles and Marshadow codes (currently 6)