1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Undecided] IPBL (International Pokemon Battling League)

Discussion in 'Tournament Applications' started by DracoMeteor2302, Oct 20, 2017.

1. DracoMeteor2302

DracoMeteor2302 Ace Trainer

Hi there! I'm DracoMeteor2302, and I'm the official founder of the IBPL. The draft will follow the same format as the GBA, without the points system. (I can't math, at all.. :/) There will be 12 competitors each season.

Therefore, 6 games should take place per week. The tournament battles are held on Pokémon Online. The way to notify me on the score of your match is by Private Message and ONLY Private Message.

Signups begin at midnight 23/10/2017 England Time.

Any questions? Lemme know pl0x.

Thanks for reading.

-DracoMeteor2302

--- Post updated ---
    I totally forgot to mention these points:

- There will be a points system, every team will be given 3 points for winning and 2 for a draw (they are possible) and 1 for losing. The 4 teams teams with the highest amount of GS (Game Score) will be in the Playoffs. Then the losers are eliminated, leaving 2 teams, and the winner of that match is the IBPL Champion.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  2. DracoMeteor2302

DracoMeteor2302 Ace Trainer