1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

mods are biased

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by dark scyther, Oct 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. dark scyther

dark scyther world champ of pokemons (3 years in a row)

i made a completly good team and some hoe locked it and sad 'this is not taken seriously'

??? what does that mean i did what people asked and folowed form rules? so why was it locked and it can be taken seriously becas it's a rate my team if that girl cant take it seriously itsher problem, i even revewed the rules and there WAS NO THING i did rong

so ether unlock my thread or re post it becas i did NO THING RONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(also u like my avatar? my frend courtney drew it)

sulcata likes this.
  2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak Pimp Hand Strong Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    If you are serious:

You said your thread did nothing wrong. Allow me to point out everything you did wrong from the Rate My Team Forum Rules and Guidelines:
    1. "You must include an importable" - an importable of the team was not included
    2. "You are expected to use sprites for your Pokemon and provide a reasonable amount of information about the team" - no sprites were used, and very little information was provided
    3. "Use the appropriate prefix for your team" - I highly doubt that your team is competitively viable in SM Ubers
    4. "The team should be a reliable, tested team" - it isn't
    5. "The team should be intended for use in competitive Pokemon" - if it is meant for SM Ubers, it isn't competitive
    6. You also included multiple typos, incorrect moves and items, amongst other things.

If you're not serious, as I strongly suspect you aren't:
    Don't be an idiot, or the moderation team will ban you from the forums.

Topic locked.

Edna likes this.
Moderators: Edna, fsk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.