1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

A New Safari Guide!

Discussion in 'Help' started by Olympia♡Pachirisu, Nov 18, 2017.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. Olympia♡Pachirisu

Olympia♡Pachirisu I love Pachirisu

PO Trainer Name:
    Olympia
    Hello there, now i am not here to waste your time and i will make alot of Writing Errors so please Understand, with my further a do, lets do it.

So When you start Safari you get a choice of the three Kanto Starters which does not include Pikachu/Eevee. If you ask me i recommend Charmander, as you will find when using Charizard in later stages, your making Profit from the amount of Pokemon you catch. Now after 91 Catches with the Preschooler Costume(Note: This Costume will effect how good ur starter can Catch, so expect some "Hacks"),(Make sure ypu only use your Starter till then) You may use any decent Pokemon. That doesnt mean your restricted to using Powerful Pokemon but thats obviously more useful.

Now I recommend you always have Pawnables/Bad Pokemon to sell because in sticky situations they are very helpful. Now i suggest u start farming Golden Baits, as these shall help you get 600 bst Pokemon which includes Pseudos,Legendarys. Also you should read the Big Mushroom Thread, there you will find valueble information. Also Note: Ultra Beasts (570 BST) will be Golden baitable(Gbait). Now i recommend you start trying out League in mid stages of your Safari Life. These will be Recommended Pokemon for starting off: Garchomp,Salamence,Slaking(Till you somehow get Regigigas),Milotic(Till you earn Suicune),Magnezone,Metagross. Note that 5k can be Valueble so i recommend starting this only if you have 15k+ and dont rage.

Its normal even i rage because of league.(Sounds Ruff doesnt it) Ask Petit Dragon or mibuchiha about good teams if you arent sure about my recommendations. Also Normal baits have a Bst Cap of 580 BST. Also try Tower and try and get Chef Costume as early as possible. So dont buy Honey even if your getting Angry due to the Fails. Everything has its Reward. If you dont know Stuff then do /commands Safari. Try and get Ninja Boy if you are one of those Battle Tower People. I recommend this team for The Mision to get Ninja Boy: Emolga,Emolga,Doublade,Doublade,Druddigon,Druddigon. If you fail sometimes. I can guarentee you will win eventually. I did on my second try atleast. Further more, do not disobey the Rules. Read the Rules with /Crules .

Also participate in 'EVENT' Tournaments in the Channel #Tournaments. You will get awarded if you win. 1st place a Mega Stone,Rare Candy,Ampere gem 2nd Place is Ampere Gem and Rare candy and 3rd Place is Rare candy. So please, make teams. A Mega Stone can be used on any Pokemon that can mega evolve in #Safari . Which can be very helpful for defeating the League Quest. Ask people for further Information. Note that this was writen Late. Thanks, your Dear Olympia.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  2. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune
    WOW nice guide. 200% better than that obsolete guide of @beforedawn . Cheers !!!!

3. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

-_-

4. Zoroark

Zoroark Rakugaki Forum Moderator Server Moderator Forum Moderator Server Moderator

PO Trainer Name:
    SkyPhoenix / Zoroark
    I made some slight divisions to it so it could be less hurtful to read. It has some nice information to it I suppose.

5. Olympia♡Pachirisu

Olympia♡Pachirisu I love Pachirisu

PO Trainer Name:
    Olympia
    Thanks.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark