1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, due to a lack of interest, playerbase, and general desire to continue, PO will hereby cease our separate tiering and adopt Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

lost pokemon on maintenace

Discussion in 'Help' started by Helar, Dec 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. Helar

Helar New Member

Well on 21-12-2017 and 16:35 i hunt some feebas on cryofrost path. i caught one with epic stats. after 1 min the server went down for some minutes. when i logged in again i didnt have my feebas.Can one admin or someone from game check it and help me? i play on blue server

2. E.T.

E.T. Rainbow Rocket Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader Super Moderator Server Administrator Articles Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    E.T.
    @Helar

This is the forum for Pokemon Online, which is a battle simulator. There is a channel on PO that features catching Pokemon called Safari, but what you described sounds like something else entirely.

3. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    This is Pokémon Online, the online battle simulator. You should post this on the Pokemon Revolution Online forums, as that is the game you are referring to.

Topic locked.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.