1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Help

Discussion in 'Help' started by Reign55, Mar 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. Reign55

Reign55 New Member

Hi i had an issue and i tried to talk to an auth in PO but they wont even reply me (Joyfrost) so i would like to know if i can solve that issue here

torn infant hymen likes this.
  2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    If the issue is regarding a mute, tempban or ban, please make a thread in the Disciplinary Committee subforum.
    Otherwise, please tell us what the issue is here, and either a staff member or another user may be able to help with your query.

3. Reign55

Reign55 New Member

If you evade you cant make an appeal in the committee right? I mean i got banned last august (idk for how long because i couldnt see the red ban letters) and after some time i came back to po but i had that issue (i can send messages in chat and pm but no one is able to see them) and i think it is because my ban time has not expired

4. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    You can still make an appeal, there's just no guarantee that it'll be approved.

If you want to be on the server without evading bans and suffering other potential punishments, making a DC thread is the best idea.

With that said, this thread no longer has purpose. Locking.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.