1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Help I cant Log in

Discussion in 'Help' started by Loloooo, May 6, 2018.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. Loloooo

Loloooo Member

Help i cant log in even though I put the right password to my account it says that it is not :(.

2. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

How long ago did you log into said alt? It might've expired and another user logged into that alt and registered it with a new password.

3. Loloooo

Loloooo Member

Well my acount(this) I haven't log in for a long time like 8 months or more until I try to log in this acc yesterday and I connected. And I try to change name cause I thought it will change my name but it disconnects my acc and as I try to log in my acc suddenly it wont, it says wrong pass. Is there a solution for this?

4. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

Well for one, alts expire in 6 month's if they are not logged in and secondly you might've logged in with Lolooo (which isn't registered) and when you disconnected you typed Loloooo (which is registered already, by someone else perhaps) and got em mixed up. Coincidentally, you can message a owner and if you have proof that it was your alt they can reset the alt for you so you can recover it. Though tbh the owner's don't even log on anymore but you can ask an admin and maybe they can help you out.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark