1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Adoptable] Mafia Game Night Host Sign-Up

Discussion in 'Mafia' started by Yttrium, Jun 24, 2018.

Moderators: heartbreaker, Water
  1. Yttrium

Yttrium Well-Known Member Developer Developer

PO Trainer Name:
    Yttrium
    Hello! We are looking for people to host the next mafia game nights! Please post in this thread if you would like to host a game night. If you post with someone else that you can work with to be your co-host, you will be more likely to be selected. Please remember that you must be available to attend at the time you choose and that you must make a new mafia theme to host a game night.

Upcoming Hosts:
    Miki Sayaka

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2018
  2. Pangaea

Pangaea resto en peaco

Hi, I'd like to host sometime in the near future if possible. Best time for me would be after this next game night (Saturday the 21st) but I could do the week after as well. I don't have anyone else with me but I'm open to working with anyone else. My timezone is PST (GMT -7).

heartbreaker likes this.
  3. innovamania

innovamania Member

CST I can host uh um um uh the week of uh um October 9th probably um but if uh you need me before that then that's fine too.

heartbreaker likes this.
Moderators: heartbreaker, Water