1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Help for a newbie

Discussion in 'Help' started by DiegoMRibeiro, Aug 8, 2018.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. DiegoMRibeiro

DiegoMRibeiro New Member

Hello! Sorry in advance for my English.
    I have some questions/suggestions to make:

- I play PO online in my Work - cuz I work with children in a place where poor children go to use the computers - but we play offline (LAN). I'd like to congratulate the staff behind this game - it works so fine! Sometimes I play the game at home too.

- When I play the game online, the sprites are animated during the battle. But when I play it offline (my own server) in the same computer, The sprites are still... Can you help me?

- I decided to translate the whole game (except for the name of the moves, abilities, pokemon and items) to Portuguese. And it's getting really nice! If you think I should post the translated files when I finish, tell me so (and how).

- I could'nt find any mod for the game... Is there any?

- When we have internet in my work, is it possible the game will be updated some day and I will lose the personal changes (like the translation)? Yes, I know I should backup it.

I really like this game. Thank you!

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark