1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Fantasy Football 2018

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Water, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Water

Water Well Respected and Exceptionally Handsome User Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

NFL Training camp is going to be in full swing now which means the NFL season is right around the corner. This thread is to gauge interest and set up a draft date for the league which starts on September 6th. That's the first Thursday in September so drafting the week before would probably be my preference. We'll be playing on ESPN which requires an account and an email. Both are free and easy to make.

Newbies will be welcome to and encouraged to join! This is really fun and its a blast rooting for your players. Just going to copy this next part from Finch's post 2 years ago.

1. STAY ACTIVE, EVEN IF YOUR TEAM SUCKS. I can't stress this enough. Again, if you've played before, then you how annoying it is if people forget about the league and stop caring. If you go inactive, you will not get to play next year.
    2. There are no rewards, as of now at least.
    3. Taken directly from Waterbomb on smogon because he says it best: No gimmicks. Being a beginner is acceptable. Asking for advice occasionally and in private is acceptable. Being completely dependent on everyone else without doing your own research is not. Most major Fantasy hosting websites have written tutorials on how to play, and I suggest you check them out if you've never done this before.

The league starts on September 6th and runs through December 30th so be prepared to be active for those 3 months. It's really only about 15 minutes a week commitment (it can get a lot longer if you do research) so its really not that much.

MEOWMIX AND JINORA ARE MY BEAUTIFUL COHOSTS

Post "in" if you want to play!

2. Duster

Duster dodgerswin 2018

water i love u

E.T., Hassin627 and Micaiah like this.