1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Safari Winter Celebration [EVENT]

Discussion in 'Safari' started by JoyFrost, Dec 5, 2018.

Moderators: Fuzzysqurl
  1. JoyFrost

JoyFrost :thonk: Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep Forum Moderator Server Administrator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    JoyFrost
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

'Tis the season to be jolly! And because it's the season of gift giving we're going to give prestigious gifts to our valued safari players!

Introducing our first Safari Winter Celebration!
    A 20-day-event where every safari players will have a chance to win one of 3 major prizes. Starting from December 5 to December 25, every players will be given with series of missions divided into 7 tiers. Each tier, has 10 missions, completing a tier 1 mission will reward you 5 points. You can access your missions and points by typing /trials. Plus let's make it merrier! In every completed mission you'll be awarded with random perks.

Here's the list of the points in every tier:
    Tier 1: 5 points each mission
    Tier 2: 6 points each mission
    Tier 3: 7 points each mission
    Tier 4: 8 points each mission
    Tier 5: 9 points each mission
    Tier 6: 10 points each mission
    Tier 7: 12 points each mission​

Gather as many points as you can since player with the most points or the
    [​IMG]
    will win a shiny, shimmering, splendid random
    LEGENDARY BIRD TRIO!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Wait there's more, [​IMG]will also win a cool random SHINY STARTER!
    And 16 BRIGHT EGGS for a lucky [​IMG]what lies inside that mysterious egg (who knows).

There are several minor ways to get more points, logging everyday for 20 days will reward you 1 point each log in. Another way is by answering our question, "How do you usually spend this holiday?" and post it on this very thread for 10 points. All players will not go home empty handed because in every point range there's appropriate perks designated just for them!

Here's the prizes you will possibly win:

1~99 Points: 5 Golden Baits, 10 Silver Coins, 1 Ampere Gem, 1 Eviolite, 2 Nuggets and introducing our mystery item "DEW" and that's 50 dew.

100~199 Points: 8 Golden Baits, 16 Silver Coins, 2 Eviolite, 2 Ampere Gems, 3 Nuggets and 70 Dew

200~299 Points: 12 Golden Baits, 24 Silver Coins, 3 Eviolites, 3 Ampere Gem, 1 Mega Stone, 1 Big Nugget and 90 Dew

300~399 Points: 16 Golden Baits, 32 Silver Coins, 5 Eviolite, 5 Ampere Gems, 2 Mega Stones, 2 Big Nuggets and 120 Dew

400~449 Points: 25 Golden Baits, 50 Silver Coins, 8 Ampere Gems, 8 Eviolites, 2 Mega Stones, 2 Devolution Spray, 2 Big Nuggets and 150 Dew

450~499 Points: 30 Golden Baits, 60 Silver Coins, 12 Ampere Gems, 12 Eviolites, 1 Bright Egg, 2 Mega Stones, 2 Devolution Spray, 2 Big Nuggets, 180 Dew and 10 Legendary Dew

500~549 Points: 50 Golden Baits, 100 Silver Coins, 16 Ampere Gems, 16 Eviolites, 2 Bright Eggs, 3 Mega Stone, 2 Devolution Spray, 3 Big Nuggets, 250 Dew and 20 Legendary Dew

550~1000 Points: 60 Golden Baits, 120 Silver Coins, 20 Ampere Gems, 20 Eviolites, 4 Bright Eggs, 5 Mega Stones, 3 Devolution Spray, 5 Big Nuggets, 300 Dews and 30 Legendary Dew

Players will be given 3 chances of trial 'forfeit' if ever they get stuck on a trial that they can't do for some reason, we can forfeit the trial for you if you completed all other trials at that tier.

GO AND GRIND POINTS AND EMERGED AS VICTORIOUS! Good luck and have fun~fun~

[​IMG]
    BIG THANKS TO!! Miki Sayaka: Scripter
    Strudels
    Wolf
    Pamitha

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  2. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

How do you usually spend this holiday?

Not much, usually. There's not that much to be excited for. My best friend's birthday is Dec 23 but I've never actually been able to spend it with her because Christmastime busy-ness makes it hard.

For the past several years, I mostly just spent Christmastime on PO. I'll update how my 25th goes. It doesn't snow where I live, so it's pretty bland.

I have a friend whose birthday is Jan 1 and she's a big yugioh nerd. I'll probably be spending my December writing a fanfic for her.

Gonna try to go for a ski trip later this month. But yah, don't usually do anything special. Or any other holiday... I'm boring.

JoyFrost and Whereabouts Unknown like this.
  3. MUMU

MUMU DNR KILLED IT

PO Trainer Name:
    Azumarill
    No snow here either.
    Usually the winter is spent shivering under rugs, playing stuff and waiting for exam grades to come out.

4. Green Tea

Green Tea New Member

I will spend the days by doing my marathon training. also enjoy with family.

Free time ends in League of Legends ….. hell yeah

5. HBC

HBC Health, Beauty and Cosmetics!

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]HBC
    First of all, kudos for the return of cool Safari events, good job! Second, how I spend this holiday hmmm.... Basically, me and parents go dine in my sister's house in the 24th Dec and we stay there until midnight to trade gifts etc. Then the following day we go there again but to eat lunch together and chill. It used to be more fun when i was a kid but it's still something different than usual.

6. lalelilulo

lalelilulo New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    lalelilulo

For the past few years, it's been spent at home having dinner with the family. The most entertaining time would be when I cut up the turkey...
    This year will probably be the same... time to sharpen my knife...

7. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Lord Neptune

Usually staying at home, visiting some friends, eating stuff, disturbing everyone, etc...

This time, i am in a hilly region, away from family, not creating chaos :(... But hopefully i can witness snowfall for the first time and party with friends.

Also thank you Miki and co for creating this sick event and making everyone feel like tryhards with no life :D

Whereabouts Unknown and JoyFrost like this.
  8. Mayorofpie

Mayorofpie New Member

Usually spend Christmas by hanging around with family mainly , and odd year I go to my Church's Christmas Supper they do each year and basically just enjoy my time of being around family & friends :)

9. ThriceElite

ThriceElite New Member

I basically just play various games on my PC, and read various web novels.

10. Bunnicula

Bunnicula a.k.a Mimikyu

PO Trainer Name:
    Mimikyu

I have nothing else to say but sleeping, i only like holidays because i can sleep a lot more than usual days, besides religiously i can't celebrate certain types of holidays.
    I also visit a lot of friends in holidays, we hangout and stuff.
    That's most i do!

11. !Momo!

!Momo! New Member

I just stay home and play video games and try not to die because it gets so hot in my house because it is summer and i have no ac
    or just cook a nice dinner, and wonder why santa doesn't come to my house anymore.

:')

12. 闪亮原始盖欧卡

闪亮原始盖欧卡 Supporter of Germany National Football Team Server Moderator Server Moderator

I usually stay at home, playing games, usually Pokemon. At Singapore, it usually rains since it is a tropical equatorial climate. It rains practically every December of the day. It also gets hot and humid because Singapore has low altitudes. Temperature in Singapore is around 30 degree Celsius (86 degree Fahrenheit). There is no snow in Singapore at all.

I have managed to visit a one day trip to Malaysia to do eating, visiting Chinese temples and shopping, I have went to the wedding of Bonnie and Wei Xiong,it is wonderful wedding because I was able to shake hands with both of them. It was at Orchard Road, when the lights lit up at night, which is great. People wanted to go for Orchard because for shopping and for Christmas, making Orchard Road crowded with people.

JoyFrost and Hurricane like this.
  13. Rodgerthat

Rodgerthat Hmm maybe ill cast a spell on you

PO Trainer Name:
    Rodgerthat
    i usually just watch a bunch of anime and sleep and stress over work and going back to college

Moderators: Fuzzysqurl