1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Help Requested looking for a old friend.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Navigatr, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Navigatr

Navigatr Suigetsu Hōzuki's best fren :]

PO Trainer Name:
    Navigatr, Joshy Girl
    Looking for a old friend by the name of Ben/Kelpo who used to play on PO between 2013-2016 on the old Eon clan server and in and around Tohjo. If anyone can help me by pointing me in the direction of a Discord for OG players and staff or groups on social media to help me it will be appreciated. Ben is the only one out of the old Eon server guys I didnt get any contact details from before everyone stopped playing.

Ben if you ever read this it's Josh/Aipom peep me some contact details if you ever see this.

2. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

Have you tried asking on Showdown? You might have a better chance of finding them since a lot of the clans/more serious player's moved over there over the year's.

3. Hassin627

Hassin627 feels dank man

PO Trainer Name:
    Hassin627/dank jesus
    6 years ago i was playing runescape and had a lot of fun. most of that fun was because i met this user called amphrodite. we usually were online around the same time and were chatting during woodcutting experience farmin because that gets really boring really quickly. we were besties for over a year until he said "see you tomorrow", and went offline for the last time. if you see this amphrodite, please let me know i miss you