1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

I need some help

Discussion in 'Help' started by Saltysalamander270, May 5, 2019.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. Saltysalamander270

Saltysalamander270 New Member

So I have been trying to play the game for a while but i keep running into the same problems. when i click play now ton the website it goes to the page but there is nothing there accept the main buttons at the top. So when i click on the settings it works but when i click on register nothing happened and i don't now how to fix it. Thank for your help

2. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Can you provide a screenshot of after you click on Play Now? That might be helpful in determining the source of the issue! It might be an internet connection issue if it does not load the main chat and the settings buttons are not working.

3. Saltysalamander270

Saltysalamander270 New Member

I am having troubles submitting a screenshot to the thread is it possible that i could email it to you

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark