1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Open [Bracket Round 3]

Discussion in 'Safari' started by Whereabouts Unknown, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka

Round 3
    Winner's Bracket
    士兵 (beforedawn. & 梅塔骑士) vs Dark Deletion Corps (Lord Neptune & Python)

Elimination Bracket
    Oddish Oddishes (Azumarill & Petit Dragon) vs Frozen Space (Atli & Troller)
    Casual Crew (M. Bakhsh & mibuchiha) vs Haxy Wolves (HBC & Wolf)

Last edited: May 15, 2019
  2. HBC

HBC Health, Beauty and Cosmetics!

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]HBC
    We defeated the Casual Crew 2-0 in two ggs

3. Atli

Atli Time just fades the pages in my book of memories Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Atli
    won in two ggs

4. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Bork, Lord Neptune
    Reporting Beforedawn. for activity.

I was online for like whole weekend and never saw Dawn come online, not even for a minute. Of course after making this post, either his partner will say stuff like dawn was online bla bla or maybe Dawn would simply reply that he was online but the point is he literally made no efforts to complete the battle or even care to PM one of us. ./lb caught proves he is damn inactive and pretends to act otherwise. All this event his team stalled till the last second and then played the match. Can't waste another 2 full day waiting for Dawn and then getting nothing so reporting the meta cheaters for a damn activity win.

Hearth likes this.
  5. Python

Python Justice is myself. I am justice. Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Python
    I can second the above, honestly. I even vaguely remember a point last night where all 4 of us were "online" and Isabelle flashed Dawn...

...to no avail, naturally.

Though I don't want to make this about bashing Dawn, per se. (Even though there is a very real reason why the "john" meme exists in the first place) Maybe they're busy with something pressing or stressful in their life, or maybe they aren't. But I haven't heard a peep one way or the other, and the show must go on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.