1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Spring Open [Losers' Finals]

Discussion in 'Safari' started by Whereabouts Unknown, May 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    SIGNUPS
    POOLS ROUND 1
    POOLS ROUND 2
    BRACKET ROUND 1
    BRACKET ROUND 2
    BRACKET ROUND 3
    BRACKET ROUND 4

Round 5
    Winner's Bracket
    ~Bye~ vs Dark Deletion Corps (Lord Neptune & Python)

Elimination Bracket
    Frozen Space (Atli & Troller) vs 士兵 (beforedawn. & 梅塔骑士)​

Round ends 5/27. Happy tag battling! If the only battle is able to be played early, team Dark Deletion Corps may face the winner of the match.

As a reminder, all games from here on out are BEST OF 5. Three wins are needed to continue to the next round.

@beforedawn. @闪亮原始盖欧卡 @Atli @Troller

Hearth likes this.
  2. 闪亮原始盖欧卡

闪亮原始盖欧卡 Supporter of Germany National Football Team

Activity post, reporting troller for being inactive.
    (20:57:00) ±QueryBot: troller was last seen: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:26:54 GMT [2 days, 22 hours ago.]

I am not sure what happened to him, maybe Troller is so stressful because of work. I was online the entire time when he is not. In order to run the tournament as scheduled, no extensions are given.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  3. Troller

Troller Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    i am always active an reachable via discord, maybe if you tried a proper schedule instead of waiting to be all 4 online randomly this could go somewhere, do we want to talk of dawn who is "always asleep"? can we have a schedule or is it asking too much to play the tour you signed up for?

Hearth and La.Neptune like this.
  4. Atli

Atli Time just fades the pages in my book of memories Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Atli
    Troller is literally not inactive, he may not have much time to log into PO without a reason but I've been in contact with him the whole time while I've been trying to schedule with you guys every single day to no avail, because Dawn is always afk and you were never able to give us a time that worked for both of you, let alone the four of us.

Maybe it would be a good idea to actually talk to your teammate (if they're ever online that is) and try to figure out how your schedules match rather than attempting to make baseless activity claims just because one of our players hasn't been online in lol 2 days. Our timezones are vastly different so it may not be too easy to find a time that works for four people, and it's especially for that reason that we all need to make an effort instead of simply giving vague times with no guarantees because one "might be afk or sleeping" without notice.

If you give us a proper time (that is also reasonable for our timezone of course, that being GMT +2) we will have no problem getting this done and I guarantee Troller will be there as well, but neither of you has been able to do so until now.

Edit: didn't see Troller even replied before I was able to lol, further proof that he's active ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hearth and La.Neptune like this.
  5. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Bork, Lord Neptune
    "No extensions should be given", says the team who stalled 2-3 days after the so-called "deadline" and still lost by activity. Even if we ignore the fact that "Dawn is sleeping, I am going to sleep in 30 mins", it is damn true that your team didn't even try to schedule a match with your opponents and now trying to claim an activity win on some baseless claim. Atli kept asking you when to fight and in return he got lame excuses all the time. And now you post a dumb paragraph complaining about troller's "inactivity" based on leaderboards and all while completely ignoring the fact that your partner is almost equivalent to dead. Really pathetic of you and Beforedawn.

Atli and Hearth like this.
  6. 闪亮原始盖欧卡

maybe stick as planned 1200-1430 hours in GMT as it is

7. Atli

Atli Time just fades the pages in my book of memories Forum Moderator Server Administrator Forum Moderator Server Administrator

PO Trainer Name:
    Atli
    That's just your availability as you've told me before, but I've logged in everyday around that time and Dawn was always afk for one reason or another. We need to know in advance when both of you are going to be able to play, you can't just expect us to be available every day of the week at the same time hoping that one day your teammate will miraculously come back to life without any prior notice.

8. beforedawn

beforedawn Active Member

I'm totally here. Yeah, Troller hasn't been on in 4 days but I assume he can jump up if contacted. I usually never log off of PO, so if you see me there, you can PM me there. Or on discord. You can get my info there via the Safari chat Wolf made.

I'm down to schedule a time. Best to do it by PM via PO or Discord because I don't check forums, really.

MUMU likes this.
  9. MUMU

MUMU DNR KILLED IT

PO Trainer Name:
    Azumarill
    Seems it has been well past 24 hour after the deadline in every time zone I know of.
    Nothing.

10. 闪亮原始盖欧卡

Troller is not here for a week.
    (21:23:38) ±QueryBot: troller was last seen: Wed, 22 May 2019 14:26:54 GMT [6 days, 22 hours ago.]

Also, I found that spirit duels, beforedawn. was in spirit duel and troller is not. Also I checked all 5 weekly leaderboards from last week (/lb caught last, /lb collector last, /lb arena last, /lb photo last and /lb contest last) on troller and he is not in the leaderboard at all of any 5 of these. beforedawn. however, is in the leaderboard in 4 of 5 categories. Hence beforedawn. is not inactive.

MUMU likes this.
  11. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Bork, Lord Neptune
    10/10 Maths Theorem, with proper Statement, Proof and Conclusion.

Can you two (I mean Dawn and you) just schedule a time first. You are complaining about troller being inactive every second but you didn't even give him a time where you could fight. Your team can't even decide when you both can come online and expect to magically schedule all 4 at once. You are simply concerned about /seen troller and didn't even try to ask dawn when doesn't she sleeps. So as much I'd like to counter all your above stupid maths theorem, I'd prefer if you fix a time with Dawn first then with your opponents so that you save the time of them and possibly us.

Wish Miki was a bit more active so you two could stop abusing the deadline. But anyway, hoping for the best.

Edit: Also azumarill stop liking dumb posts.

Hearth, MUMU and HBC like this.
  12. Troller

Troller Well-Known Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Troller
    Give me a time and i will be there. I signed up to play this tour not to be a 0 social life safari player. Who the fuck cares of leaderboards or spirit duels? Just stop acting like a complete retard, thanks.

La.Neptune likes this.
  13. HBC

HBC Health, Beauty and Cosmetics!

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]HBC
    Considering everyone is (still) talking about this everywhere I'd like to say that this situation is retarded. Like, what's the difficulty of 2 opposing team mates suggest times to play, then each ask their other team mate if the time is fine with them, and then log in all 4 guys that time and play? Also reminder that dawn has a history of scheduling problems in past tournaments aka john.

Also it's because of situations like this that it retracts me from playing in future tournaments, my schedule will be drastically reduced and like some guys here there would be 0 patience to see this situation unfold and almost 0 time to play, so you guys pull your ***t together, figure out a time for all to play, show up and play.

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    La.Neptune likes this.
  14. Hearth

Hearth Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Pikablu
    Joining spiritduels requires 3 seconds to type the command and another few minutes to catch 3 pokemon. Considering beforedawn. isnt at a high rank while remaining with the same 3 pokemon since the earlier rounds, I'd think it's fair to say that it's silly to bring up spiritduels as a point of activity

So if I catch 1 mon,win 1 arena, complete 2 hard quests and submit some photos at the beginning of reset, and go afk for the rest of the week, I'm active right? Cause "iM oN the LeadERboARD". Yeah, he's on 3 of the leaderboards, but BARELY

La.Neptune likes this.
  15. Atli

PO Trainer Name:
    Atli
    finally won in 5 ggs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.