1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Webclient status

Discussion in 'Help' started by mibuchiha, Jun 25, 2019.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. mibuchiha

mibuchiha Was yea ra chs ieeya.

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Since the other topic went unreplied, I'm making a new thread to ask what's up with the webclient? If it's not feasible to maintain it anymore, well that sucks, but that's life I suppose. Would be nice if you can let users know if that's the case though.

At least for myself, I can make do if you would just update the linux build instructions. I know a bit how to compile stuff, but since I ended up with non-working build and your instructions are for Ubuntu 13.04, presumably it ain't working for 18.04.

2. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    webclient went down and steve/coyo won't respond to our requests to put it back up

literally the only reason it's still down that I know of

3. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Update:

so coyo literally sprang to life 2 and a half hours after my comment

THE WEBCLIENT IS NOW FUNCTIONAL AGAIN

mibuchiha likes this.
  4. mibuchiha

mibuchiha Was yea ra chs ieeya.

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Perfect, thanks!

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark