1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Summertime Trials

Discussion in 'Safari' started by Whereabouts Unknown, Jul 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Welcome to the summer edition of trials!

If you didn't guess it already, this time the 1st place reward for this season's trials is none other than one of the shiny Lake Trio!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Aw look, they're tanned!

As always, second and third place get 16 bright eggs each. Furthermore, second place gets a random shiny starter.

But, wait of course there's more: you can win these fabulous prizes by scoring points:
    {
    "range": [1, 99], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [100, 179], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "@Nugget", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [180, 239], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [240, 299], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [300, 359], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [360, 419], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [420, 499], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [500, 549], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [550, 599], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [600, 649], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    },
    {
    "range": [650, 699], "prizes": ["[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]", "[email protected]"]
    }

You can also score bonus points by logging in every day. An extra 10 points can be rewarded to players who post in this thread what their favorite summer activity & summer drink is. If you don't like to do anything during the summer, you can answer apathy and tears.

But wait, there's more! An EXTRA 10 points is also rewarded as part of a cross-promotion with another one of this summer's events. You can earn those additional 10 points by joining and participating in the Summer Volleyball League. Just send the host an inbox message to indicate your interest in signing up. Cross-promoting sure is fun! This message brought to you by Popsi.

Alright, that's basically everything. Remember to play fair, follow the rules of safari, and have a good time doing a bunch of random stuff in Safari!

2. HBC

HBC Health, Beauty and Cosmetics!

PO Trainer Name:
    [TR]HBC
    Favorite summer activity is easily playing football in the beach. Too good, always fun. Favorite drink is one of those drinks with pineapple and some tasty grass, idk the name. Really fresh for summer. Also cold beer is cool :P

Whereabouts Unknown likes this.
  3. La.Neptune

La.Neptune Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Bork, Lord Neptune
    Fav activities should be playing outdoor games (no volleyball) and evening walk. And summer can't pass without me drinking shitful of Mountain Dew (and popsi obv).

4. lalelilulo

lalelilulo New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    lalelilulo
    What is this sorcery called summer?
    Where I'm from, there's only the dry season and the wet season... So it's just hot or wet all year round :(

Still, during the drier and hotter months, I tend to nap more (cold-blooded?) and as for drink... An ice-cream float will be nice on any hot day. :D (or iced lemon tea... a combination of 50% coca cola and 50% ice lemon tea seemed to create a curious flavour)

5. mibuchiha

mibuchiha Was yea ra chs ieeya.

PO Trainer Name:
    mibuchiha
    Summer activity, hah. Ogling them hotties obviously. Except in this area this summer is somehow a lot colder than usual, that people be dressing like it's autumn.

Would've been a nice way to pass the time with a cold beer in hand. Pity.

6. 闪亮原始盖欧卡

闪亮原始盖欧卡 Supporter of Germany National Football Team

Summer activity, Singapore has very hot weather around 32 degrees Celsius (90 degrees Farhenheit). I personally hate sunny days as I get sweaty.

Since the weather in my country is very hot, I have to drink more desalinated water. Best options for summer for me would be watermelon juice, iced green tea, iced strawberry tea, iced blueberry tea and iced peach tea.​

7. Green Tea

Green Tea New Member

summer time activity will be , running as always but will feel the intense heat and taste the flowing seat.

8. Hearth

Hearth Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Pikablu
    Fav activities should be playing outdoor games (volleyball) And summer can pass with me drinking shitful of Mountain Dew (and popsi obv).

9. Ashrohith

Ashrohith New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Sasuke
    How about taking a shower and water would be the fav drink:)

10. Python

Python Justice is myself. I am justice. Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Python
    Living in the desert, summer's just a time to hide from the sun even more than usual. Indoor activities are preferred....l-like always.

I've tried to cut down on carbonated life-shorteners, so I'm not sure what my favorite drink is, anymore. But, when in doubt, raise a glass of milk. The thinking man's beverage.

11. LIFO

LIFO New Member

Since I have 90 points, I have to do this...

Favorite activity: Watching fireflies
    Favorite drink: Water

12. Whereabouts Unknown

Whereabouts Unknown Absolutely Stunning Forum Moderator Channel Leader Forum Moderator Channel Leader

PO Trainer Name:
    Miki Sayaka
    Thank you all for participating! The rewards were:

#2: Sasuke (393 points) Shiny Snivy + 16 Bright Eggs
    #2: Lord Neptune (393 points) Shiny Tepig + 16 Bright Eggs
    #1: Python (420 points) [Nice] Shiny Uxie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.