1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Real Talk] PO playerbase 2019

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Badboybill, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Badboybill

Badboybill New Member

hello everyone

Pokemon online is dead why?
    1.ppl cant find this app easy and download it from google store thats the most important part.
    2. There no ip to connect to a server anymore. I tried to bring some ppl in here.
    3.dont let this app die. Po has great potential there is no lack of intereset or player base pokemon will always shine so there is an other problem. I know this app from start there have been around 600ppl in po's glory days.

2. o c:

o c: Kittyloaf

Hey pal,
    Some information for you here =]

1) Pokémon Online hasn't been on the app store in year's.

2) The server list doesn't even appear anymore. Don't know why. But the server address should automatically appear for them to log in if they download the app through this website.

3) Sorry to say but it's glory day's are looooong gone. This app had way more than 600+ in it's true glory day's . There is a serious lack of interest from the owners now, no devs for Pokémon Online, and take into consideration there's Showdown as well. True, we do have some very loyal player's who are still here but without proper management we're a dead ship.

I do appreciate you trying to bring in people though =] Pokémon Online is easier to use on the app and more convenient for player's.

Pokémon Online 4 Life

Yours truly,
    o

Professor Oak likes this.