1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

User Names.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archerknight, Feb 5, 2011.

1. PichiTheShinyPichu

PichiTheShinyPichu I'm not amused

PO Trainer Name:
    Pichi
    (These are all PO names)
    PichiTheShinyPichu - One time ago I had an account on another site (won't mention), in which I forgot the password to, so I decided to create a new name similar to the old one. I was gonna use Pichu, but of course it would be taken, so I figured "What the heck I'll just change the u to i", and stuck with it.

It took me about a year later to learn that Pichi was part of a name of an anime called Pichi Pichi Pitch (or Mermaid Melody), and was a name of some sort of animal. ._.[/HIDE]

Then when finding about Shoddy Battle (before I found out about PO and realized that Shoddy was going down), I decided to use "Pichi", but it was taken. T~T So I decided to add on to it, using the original purpose for my name, creating PichiTheShinyPichu, and is known as that on PO to this day.

Now for some others:
    Ferrothorn Hunter - ...I can't deal with Ferrothron very well, so I made a team that tries to keep it off. Hence the name Ferrothorn Hunter (on the server it's all caps)
    Level 99 - A team for using level 99 Pokemon. Failed miserably. :x
    Gabby & Ty - Came from the interviewers from R/S/E. Good for grinding some exp and money immediately since you can battle them anytime, only problem is that you have to Fly to their different locations.
    Copy Cat - (would've used copycat but of course I needed a space 'cause someone took it) Inspired from the fact I made an all Ditto team, and how copycats behave.
    Nyan Cat - Everyone (generalizing) knows the poptart cat that sings "Nyan" all the time, right? Heck, I love it as well, and I figured I'd make a name of it. This is currently my 2nd main name.

The rest of the alias I have on the server are either alterations of my name, or you'll just have to find out. :3

Last edited: Jul 2, 2011
  2. ASH_CHAMPION

ASH_CHAMPION A very useless person~

PO Trainer Name:
    Meh
    Ok my name. Nothing to fancy, just a few reasons:
    1)In our language. 'Meh' pronounces 'Mai' (Something like that) means Me. And forthose of you not familiar my first name was my real name, so I decided not to keep blowing my identity when I would chat, thus I thought I could take that since I am Myself
    2)Well I heard a lot of people would use the expression 'meh'. I found it pretty neat and thanks to ^(that) I decided that I could also blend in with everyone not having a fancy name
    3)Well I actually thought when someone said 'meh', how funny would it be if someone says it and a guy called Meh says 'Why so flash?' I felt I was in a need of a new name and I like messing about like that thus I chose this (though this has become the reason for me being grumpy .-.)
    4)Meh is a short name
    The flame striker: Funny story actually, I kept trying to remove the clantag from my old name (ie [F.B.D]Meh) but a message kept appearing saying: This name is either already in use or does not meet the administrator standards, so to test whether this was something wrong with my computer (as I checked the member list and nobody is using the name Meh), I entered this name... I still don't know what possessed me to write this .-. Still waiting till I can change it back

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  3. Fate/Dracoflare

Fate/Dracoflare Kayneth Fried Circuits

My name....is pretty simple,I just put dragon and fire together...and came up with a random name.My name on shoddy was originally DRACOFLARE(all caps yes:P).My name was the reason I got too many challenges on shoddy everytime i forget to idle,that's when eon or scarloc or some idiot I don't remember told me i could change it:x(It took me 3 months to realise that usernames are case insensistive:P).

I have a huge no. of alts....some of them Dracofail-lol:P
    Dracoflair-kewl eh
    Sweetiepie-fake girl ftw:P
    Eonfiend-cos very few people notice the missing 'r'
    Draco>flare-cos luck>skill?
    Kricketunesarecute-:x weird names
    Ms.Flare-Yanmiga's internet girlfriend ,another fake girl:x

4. DazedAndConfused

DazedAndConfused New Member

I'm DazedAndConfused because it's on this sweet pair of lacroose shorts, and the name sounds cool. All my alts are from lax shorts lol (loaded llama, juiced moose)

5. Vepix

Vepix Feel like a sir

It's very interesting how some of your usernames were created. I just randomly thought of a made-up word a few years ago: Veptix. It could have been from Vulpix, I don't remember. Veptix didn't flow out of the tongue very well, so I decided to drop the 't' and walla!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2011
  6. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    I'm annoying...and I'm an orange.

7. Hannah

Hannah Come a little closer

PO Trainer Name:
    Hannah
    Kind of a mindfuck, but my real name isn't Hannah.

8. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

Eagles 10 is from american football team and my fav player on its #. ProfDEADPOOL is cause deadpool is awesome and I $%&*ing felt like putting prof in front of it. Though I wanted to do prof. DEADPOOL but that is too long for mafia so I did PROFDEADPOOL. And is there anyway to change the name on the forum w/out making a new account?

9. Professor Oak

Professor Oak same Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep Forum Administrator Server Owner Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Professor Oak
    Yeah, just drop one of the forum admins a PM, and request a name change.

10. Cake

Cake Member

Lol. Is it even a middle name?

11. Soap

Soap New Member

I named my character in Dragon Warrior Soap for fun (I think the way it contrasted the medevial talk made me like it).
    Then I named my character in Heartgold that. Then in White.
    When I join PO, knowing I couldn't make a cool name that satisfied me, I used Soap again.

12. Umbreon

Umbreon Member

To be honest each new name is just a random thought turned into an idea.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
  13. Buneary

Buneary Member

Just a warning that you might be infatuated on contact.

14. Ozma

Ozma Grunt in the machine

I'm Ozma from the Final Fantasy IX adversary. I decided this nick about 5 years ago after playing the game minutes prior to logging on to a chat. Before that I'd been Iron Man (My favourite song back then (By Black Sabbath) and still one of my favourites now) and the name kinda stuck as I...well...made a name for myself. On PO I have some mystery alts that I use when I pretend to be an average user or to ladder and get two nicks on a specific point.

I also have Serge from the Chrono Cross game on PSX and Majora from The Legend of Zelda fame.

Beyond that I just have silly things like impersonations of my fellow auth, JOHN CLAUDE GOD DAMME, ROCKY RAMBOA, etc.

15. min min

min min shay shay

When I was going through some low-self esteem streak I used the name 'noobiefreak' since i sucked pretty much at most games. Then came along Smogon and when I created an account I decided to QUIT BEING EMO, YOU BASTARD and since Shaymin is pretty damn cute I decided to pick my current name as a cuter form of it. Also, I figured it would help sometime if I had to pretend to be a girl online.

16. Buneary

Buneary Member

When do you have to pretend to be a girl online..?

17. Man-Bear-Pig

Man-Bear-Pig Member

I got my name from South Park.

18. Django

Django UNCHAINED

I'm super serial.

Well yeah, its mah name

19. Chispy

Chispy Member

Wait, you DIDN'T get that from Boktai? But you use the Ninja Boy that looks similar to him...

20. Kat-

Kat- New Member

My irl nickname is Kat (Short for Katherine) and the - is because Kat was already taken.

I've also gone by Lunyka but thats a name of a character of mine.

21. Django

Django UNCHAINED

Massive coincidence, and so many people have said that >.>

22. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    i'm not sure where i got my name...i think i'm an orange..others think i'm annoying..

23. noveto

noveto New Member

I moved to a new school freshmen year of high school and I made some friends and we made decisions based on a group vote. And these votes had to be uninamimous and everyone had the power of "veto" except me. So through a strange turn of events and a joke talent show act I picked up the name noveto. For my lack of veto power. I have since gained the power to veto but I kept it to remain the pain. It's a weird story I know

24. tyboy618

tyboy618 New Member

Probably ever site I sign up for is tyboy618 or tyman618. 6/18 is my birthday, my real name starts with TY and boy or man...isnt it obvious? :)

25. Clarion

Clarion Snow on the Sahara

The origin of Soren Valenheart comes from this:

[​IMG]
    (Look for Luvdisc's Evolution)

Then, the Soren thing, I just randomly name it that way. The closest assumption you may think of is coming from the "Legend of the Guardians" protagonist. :)

26. Hobbes2

Hobbes2 Aren't I dead or something

PO Trainer Name:
    Hobbes2
    Hobbes
    From Calvin and Hobbes

Lolthomashobbes

27. suzaliscious

suzaliscious Banned

This conversation happened.

Best Friend: *to girl I have crush on* So what do you think of Suraj? Isn't he SUZACIOUS??
    Girl: He's SUZALISCIOUS *wink*

Oh, yeah, all my friends call me Suze. THAT story is ... weirder.

28. Orcelot

Orcelot AKA Angelus

It started around 6 years ago when a friend introduced me to a game called... Runescape. I wanted to try it for myself but I couldn't think of a good username, anything I thought sounded cool was unavailable so I just picked a random name and ended up with 'Haggis30' (no idea what I was thinking with that one) that account ended up getting banned for reasons I won't go into. I still wanted to play the game so I needed a new username and once again I was stuck for names, I had recently been playing Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater a lot so I took my name from one of my favourite characters: Revolver Ocelot, which I unintentionally mispelled as 'Orcelot' but I wasn't able to get the name with no numbers (even though I'm pretty sure there was nobody with that name in the game) so I just added '005' on the end because it sounded cool.

Even though I don't play Runescape anymore, the name stuck and I usually use it whenever I sign up somewhere online.

29. Parpar

Parpar Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Parpar
    "Hey, how about I use the first 3 letters of my name twice?"
    That's how I got the name "Parpar"
    Added 3 random numbers for sites that require you to put numbers in your username and most of the time parpar is usually taken <_> [/HIDE]

30. Rity

Rity The One and Only

When I first started using forums in 06 I wanted a short and easy name so I looked at my keyboard for a name that I could distinguish. I ended up picking "RTY" which i pronounced Rity but everyone else pronounced "R-T-Y" so thus I changed my name to Rity.

31. Marche Radiuju

Marche Radiuju crush it casually

PO Trainer Name:
    Juggler
    I like juggling. All my real friends get to watch it on Skype. Oh wait.

Marche Radiuju is the main character of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, my favourite childhood game. I agree with some of the points made through his character, and used it as a laddering alt for a while before changing forum name to it. Still use Juggler on server though.

32. A P P L E

A P P L E Guest

All of my usernames are creative. They all are fruit related, for example, A P P L E and I allways spell it like that on any game. I have some alts that you might find on other video games but thats about it. A P P L E is my main one and this is inspired by the mighty apple, so be extra jealous and be in envy of this name! Thats basically the story of getting "A P P L E", but only in a few short sentences.

33. Hannah

Hannah Come a little closer

PO Trainer Name:
    Hannah
    Time to repost.

My incredibly cute bestfriend who moved away was named Hannah. I have a boy-girl name and didn't want people to mistake me for a guy so I stuck with Hannah.

34. princefarsi16

princefarsi16 New Member

I derived my username from my crush's name. LOL

35. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    K= the first letter of my first name. X= _ . _
    ...................................................l\ . /l
    .....................................................X
    ...................................................l/ . \l
    which was the symbol for a club i used to run. Because it's very difficult to type, I simplified it to an X. And thus, KX was born. (ignore the periods and connect the diagonals the the center X for proper effect)

36. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin Waluigi! Number one!

PO Trainer Name:
    Blitz
    So yeah.

Originally, I was Blitz 3 for an SSBB tournament. I eventually dropped the 3, being known as "Blitz" IRL. The nickname is still in use, but I wanted some originality. So, as I went to create my Xbox Live account (Blitz was taken), I thought of Blitzamirite. It was suppose to be pronounced "Blitz-am-e-rit", but I knew people were going to say "Blitz-am-I-right". So I found a similar version and went with Blitzamirin. Although, every forum and IRL place I go, I will always be Blitz.

37. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    I chose Kyrk as my username not because I'm a Star Trek fan that can't spell, but because it's my last name (which is actually spelled like that.) My old nickname on the PO server was I Use Roulette Teams, because I started making my teams on a random list generator. I then decided RouletteTeamGuy was a cooler way to show how I stupidly build my teams. Wanting to use Kyrk as my name again, but still remembrance of my old name, I just combined them to make KyrkRTG, which is what I currently use on the server and my Youtube account.

38. Oddish

Oddish Quite Oddish

I tend to be rather odd...ish.

And Oddish/Gloom/Vileplume are mah fav <3

It all started with the Burger King Plushie....

39. puregenius

puregenius :<

my usernames where always shit (xswiftscimx - short for scimitar, even though i was a ranger..... , pieman, pieisgreen - i dont even know wat i was thinking then)

anyway, i started a new game and i really wanted a cool user so i just sat there on the create an account page. After a while i noticed an intelligence test sitting on the table, which i had recently taken and hence, puregenius arose.

i use midknight sometimes for an rpg if i am a warrior

40. Matt94gin

Matt94gin New Member

Ah well...
    Matt is my name, 94 my birth year and Gin --> Gintoki, a character from Gintama.