1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

User Names.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archerknight, Feb 5, 2011.

1. チャンピオンワタル

チャンピオンワタル HYPER BEAM!

PO Trainer Name:
    【天龍神】 ワタル
    This name of mine came from that of the most epic in-game trainer to have ever graced the Pokémon series.

[​IMG]

2. Xinc

Xinc Time for Oras?

Xinc wasn't originally my tagname... it was Mars, but then I got a lot of Sailor Mars jokes. At that time, I wrote a lot of drafts of fanfictions. One of my characters was a mix between me and my friend named Xinc.

3. WreakingHavoc

WreakingHavoc New Member

I am the very best gotta catch em all.

4. Clarion

Clarion Snow on the Sahara

That name also reminds me of this: Francisco "Django" Bustamante, a Filipino Billiards Player. :)
    [​IMG]
    That swag! :)
    DISCLAIMER: No user has been insulted nor harmed in the making of this post.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2012
  5. Darklight

Darklight Nothing is True

Well, i took this name when i first went to Shoddy battles. I wanted a cool name cause, well everyone wants one, i thought about hmm, hmmmm, hmmmmmmm, after thinking for a long time about 2 mins, i thought what about something related to Dark, Dark is cool isn't it? every villain is cool and they are Dark, so yeah Dark is cool, then i thought, what about Dark vs Light? it's a good name isn't it? then i thought nah too long and weird, so i removed the vs and made it Darklight, i thought that it must've been take so i renamed it to darklight99, after i joined PO i first went to /tr/ i took the same name there too, darklight99, after many guys at /tr/ asked why do i have that 99, i decided to see whether or not was taken, and to my surprise it wasn't so from that day onwards, my name became "Darklight". Cool name isn't it?

6. Croak

Croak 20/20 hindsight

Even though people assume I stole my name from Oak on the server, I didn't. I actually thought of the Oak in game and decided, what better Youtube name to have than to have a punny Pokemon name. It was Toxicroak + Professor Oak so it became Professor Croak, rather simple. I started uploading Pokemon Online battles because they were actually worth uploading and soon after, I started narrating battles and uploading to the PO Youtube. Anyways, Professor Croak isn't something I've always had as a username. Back in Shoddy it was probably BludgeonedBill or something.

7. Bomb Shelter

Bomb Shelter Proud Englishman

My original name was Q19, I really have no idea why I picked that name. I picked Bomb Shelter because I was either high or I thought it sounded cool :P

8. Xanderpitz

Xanderpitz A plethora of penguins...

My name came from Junior year Drum Line back in high school. I came to percussion camp and the section leaders decided to give everyone a nickname on their name tag. Mine's just a play on my name....AleXANDER ****************PITZ (terrible censor is terrible :P).

So ya, it pretty much stuck ever since, probably because of all the armpit jokes >.>
    I use it online for like everything though so w/e :3

9. Plumbum

Plumbum The Ultimate n00b

Plumbum is NOT because it is Latin for lead - it's been my nickname IRL for quite some time, since before I knew that Latin. Plum because it's the start of my surname and bum because... I got the nickname in primary school, okay?

:P

10. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto if your world falls apart, i'd start a riot

PO Trainer Name:
    Mylo Xyloto
    Coldplay album!

11. Emperor PPP

Emperor PPP PKMNPurePower

I thought so

Mine came from the thought of alliteration and a Medicham, I think

12. Sasha The Legend !

Sasha The Legend ! ORAS

PO Trainer Name:
    DracoMaster|Sasha
    my real name isn't Sasha actually it's Abdallah kataie
    but this name came from ASH cuz in france his name is Sacha but the C doesn't work well in my english name ,would be harsh to spell so i took SASHA
    and "THE MASTER" came from my dream of becoming the legendary pokemon master ,that was from like when i was 7
    i have ASH/RED too ,picked that cuz i always believe that ash will be even better than red
    and my last nick is : "lemme help u lose " wich i don't use anymore but the most known is Sasha

13. Stawbery Jam

Stawbery Jam Banned

I am Finding a Good Name then i set it as CowBoy But i dont like it then -Stawbery Jam- Was Born Now i M using this one and this is cool

14. Jiggles

Jiggles mami circular

PO Trainer Name:
    Jiggles
    </3 Because someone took Jigglypuff and Jiggly sounded weird.

15. chippymunk

chippymunk Bran-ed

Well mine. Heh. Kinda awkward, I had a toy chipmunk which I called a chippymunky. (I don't know why, I was about 7). Well then and then it kinda stuck from there.

16. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Dr. Fuji
    Always loved Mewtwo the most out of all Pokemon decided Mewthree was a cool name however someone random registered it >_> so I had to change I wanted something Mewtwo related and I remembered the first movie I looked up the name of the scientist that created Mewtwo and became Dr. Fuji.

17. Kefka Clood

Kefka Clood New Member

Kefka Clood (Kurokefka Clood later on) is one of the epic villains in my rpg project "Shadows of Shardonia". Also will be one of the hardest optional super bosses in his Kurokefka form. He looks alot like FF6 Kefka but he is riding on a cloud... it's totally different character otherwise.

18. Altaria

Altaria (':

Favorite Pokemon is Altaria, and there were many ladies on mafia so I joined the bandwagon. And then came Tidus

19. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Named after the Downfall character that pulled antics on people.

20. Meteor64

Meteor64 TM1337 Falcon Punch

My name means nothing, its just something I use because it has a nice ring to it.

Then I took on TM1337 Falcon Punch cause, why not

And then occasionally I've been using Meteor Smash, for punning purposes

21. NAVIDAD PIRATE

NAVIDAD PIRATE THE PLEASURE OF BEING CUMMED INSIDE

PO Trainer Name:
    MeowMix
    I was having a snack

22. Altaria

Altaria (':

so fucking philosophical

23. Misao

Misao waka laka make you FLY

I first used my global username, RoryReloaded (which I've been using most everywhere since Year 3), before becoming dissatisfied with it. I quickly changed it to RedFlare, as Flare was taken and, well, most Flares are red, I guess (yeah, no thinking went into it, but...) After coming back after an inactive period of around four months, I then changed my name for the final time to Misao, as I was beginning to work out just how stupid RedFlare looked...

In terms of origins, RoryReloaded stems from a compromised Wikipedia account; I had my first one, Rory666, destroyed by some imbecile, so as a clueless nine year old, I tacked Reloaded after my real name, under the impression that it looked good. RedFlare took absolutely no thinking whatsoever, and is only a nickname I use on IRC when I want to ghost something. Misao is the name of one of my favourite Lucky Star characters, and one I used on Smogon for around a month and a half.

24. viamage

viamage That one guy

so my gamer tag is viashinomage. viashino comes from my all time favorite race in Magic the Gathering, a bunch of lizard people who slaughter people for wearing the skins of their reptilian cousins. Then mage because whenever i chose an rpg class it's a rouge or mage, and viashinorouge doesn't sound cool. then i got tired if people saying vash or vishi so i shortened to make it more convenient :P

25. Big Cheese

Big Cheese Member

Big Cheese was my childhood nickname, and ShyGuy103 is based on my favorite Mario character (surprise!). Nothing too creative.

26. Cirno

Cirno Romantic

PO Trainer Name:
    Alice
    Touhou 6 Stage 2 boss, Touhou 7 Stage 1 midboss, Touhou 9 Playable character/potential opponent, Touhou 9.5 Scene 2 target, Touhou 12.3 Main playable character + On the jewel case and Touhou 12.8 Main and only playable character + on the jewel case.

That should be enough to help you figure it out.

On a serious note, I chose the name Cirno after seeing it mentioned in a video of Touhou Mother and [9] Cirno was because Cirno was taken. Cirno of 9 was because of Clans can't talk in Tohjo day.

27. #PR0|-MMM-

#PR0|-MMM- Back to abuse Brokengoth

PO Trainer Name:
    #PR0|-MMM-
    I have three of my real names (like I'd tell you those) starting with the letter M but MMM was taken and I thought -MMM- was nice and symmetric until I stopped being clanless...

28. Cake

Cake Member

How many people get songs after them?

[video=youtube;leK4eoqwmfU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leK4eoqwmfU[/video]

I'm kind of a big deal.

29. Rehx

Rehx Reaper of Justice

I've used this name for a long time online and even as an alias IRL.
    "Rehx" is the name of an Original Character of mine. I tend to try and act how Rehx would normally, save towards the people that have come to know me.
    And lets be honest, its an awesome name. XD

30. Expert Belt Latios

Expert Belt Latios Member

PO Trainer Name:
    CBTerrakion
    In early 2012, I often played in the Battle Subway/Battle Institute in my Black cartridge using a Terrakion. I slapped a Choice Band on it, and it became ridiculously powerful with it equipped. I began to enjoy it immensely, and decided to name myself CBTerrakion after that beast of a Pokemon. It became Expert Belt Latios eventually as it was a fad for me, but that has ended.

I seriously need to request a rename. This name sucks now, and I have used up my renames.[/HIDE]

31. #PR0|-MMM-

#PR0|-MMM- Back to abuse Brokengoth

PO Trainer Name:
    #PR0|-MMM-
    You had 2 renames?

Anyway, there is still a lot of uncommon stuff you can name yourself after... CSJellicent <3

Just by the way, I've already taken ChoiceBandFerrothorn as an alt on PO, if you don't mind preventing mix-ups...[/HIDE]

32. Expert Belt Latios

Expert Belt Latios Member

PO Trainer Name:
    CBTerrakion
  33. Windblown

Windblown sable knight

I used to have the name TheSpanishSkarmada, with no spaces because I didn't know that was allowed. It was a combination of the Spanish Armada, the overhyped navy of 16th century Spain that got wrecked by a couple of British sailboats, and Skarmory, my favorite Pokemon.

However, I felt the name too unwieldy. Seeking a shorter yet still air-oriented name I decided on Windblown. Not only is it a nice two-syllable word, but it's also the name of a mercenary company in A Dance With Dragons, the 5th book in George R. R. Martin's book series A Song of Ice and Fire (which is a fantastic series, you should all read it).

(also my sig is from it)

34. Beast

Beast I do what I want

My name is based off of my favorite pokemon. I wanted my name to reflect how I feel about Charizard. I also like calling myself a beast, because I am one. I combined the two and got BeastCharizard. It describes me and exactly how I feel about the most awesome pokemon to ever be made, especially if they are shiny. :)

35. Staiain

Staiain :3

I really don't even remember. I've used the same username for 5-6 years.

36. Dzi

Dzi So Nyuh Shi Dae

Dzi

Well, volleyball is my favorite sport.

Dzi came from the nickname of a volleyball player here in the Philippines (yup, thats where I am).

Dzi sounds weird too.^___^

37. Jynxatu

Jynxatu has played Pokemon before

Psychic types are pretty cool. And as a letter, X is also pretty cool.

So why not combine two Psychic type pokemon names and have an X exactly in the middle? Hence "Jynxatu".

38. Qwilfish Mastah

Qwilfish Mastah Who cares about Tentacool

I like the Pokemon qwilfish, and I throw them, so am a master of them. lol

39. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    You throw Qwilfish? :D haha

Other names I use:
    [secret]
    Alwayslosin - This was when... I kept losing everything.
    Blue Jackdaw - My and my brother wanted to have similar names, so we went for Blue Jackdaw and Red Jackdaw[
    TheChessWhizz - Cause Pro[/secret]

40. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Other names:
    Rotom W Bush: Someone said it in the Mafia Channel, and I found it hilarious
    Duke Nukem/Krookodile/Judge Dredd: Like these guys
    Lord Sugar: Watching the Apprentice at the time :p
    Faati: Pun of the Zelda character Vaati.