1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

User Names.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Archerknight, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Celestial Phantom

Celestial Phantom YAHA

My name is pretty much what it is. Celestial because I'm a fan of astronomy and everything out in space is known as a celestial object, as well as everything in the space around whatever planet we live on being called a celestial sphere, and celestial sounds a lot better than space in my opinion. Phantom just because that's pretty much what I used to be in real life/kind of still am. I'm a really good ninja, and have the power to sneak up on people as if I were a phantom. Celestial was taken when I first came here (although I did finally get the alt), so I decided on two things that describe me well. So, since then I've been Celestial phantom.

2. -TheLegendofGaryOak-

-TheLegendofGaryOak- The Blood Beryl

Xatu the Future, is merely a play on words derived from the classic move series "Back to the Future". Xatu is said to have the ability to see into the past and future.
    So obviously you can then get where my username came from. :D

3. Dasdardly

Dasdardly Uknown Bird

PO Trainer Name:
    Dasdardly, Eureka
    Welcome to Pokemon Online, Xatu the Future! May the probability always be on your side.

500th post woopswag

4. Zzyzx Road

Zzyzx Road Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Zzyzx Road
    Zzyzx Road comes from a song. Zzy, my main server name, is just how people got used to call me when I used my forum name on the server. I have a lot of alts resembling songs/musicians, some of my favourites being Parklife, Jack Black, Zu, Helter Skelter, among others.

Edit - Almost forgot my forum avatar`s reference.