1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[Community] Official "I am Leaving/Quitting/Returning" Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eternal, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jalmont

Jalmont nothere

2. Dzi

Dzi So Nyuh Shi Dae

Okay so, I'm going to leave PO for a week because of family vacation. After that, I might even leave for 3-4 months because I will start getting busy irl again (if APC wont qualify for play offs, that is). So, my activity on the server and on the forums will drastically decrease in the coming weeks/months. To my fellow APC team mates, gogogo we can still catch up Brazil and USEast, I believe in you guys, goodluck!

Ciao! ^^

3. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto if your world falls apart, i'd start a riot

PO Trainer Name:
    Mylo Xyloto
    Reduced server activity due to exams starting ~

4. ajhockeystar

ajhockeystar Proud Canadian

PO Trainer Name:
    ajhockeystar
    Be gone from Mon. to Fri. 'cause of school grad trip, be here for a week, then gone for a month 'cause of vacation.

5. SockPuppet

SockPuppet lmao

PO Trainer Name:
    sockpuppet
    Never left the server (not the mafia channel, anyway) but I'm back to the forum, for now.

6. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Dr. Fuji
    Gone for 3 months see you all in September!

7. Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto if your world falls apart, i'd start a riot

PO Trainer Name:
    Mylo Xyloto
    Exams have finished, so back ~

8. ajhockeystar

ajhockeystar Proud Canadian

PO Trainer Name:
    ajhockeystar
    Heh, looks like I got Internet while I am here on vacation, so I am not "gone" anymore :P

9. Dr. Fomantis Toboggan

Dr. Fomantis Toboggan man in the couch

I might come back for the champion's league but more likely not. Peace out everyone, pacifically the doods I was cool with.

10. DarkDiglett

DarkDiglett free pridy

This game has been getting increasingly stale for the past 1-1.5 or so years up to the point where I have 0 interest in it. Time to quit I think.
    Thanks to everyone who made my time here enjoyable. Laters.

11. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

yo.

I'm back I guess.

12. Michael

Michael Lance Dragon Master

no consistent activity from me
    i battle when i feel like it

13. puregenius

puregenius :<

Laters
    See u guys in gen 6

14. viamage

viamage That one guy

So i am going to give up on PO a few days early, I've had my birthday a couple days ago and as my family is cleaning house(they're moving while i go) I realized that i won't be spending significant time on the forums. I am going to miss all of you guys, and I hope most of you are hear when i get back. Just promise me that we'll all forget my tournament history :P

15. Mysterion

Mysterion Never give up

I will leave until gen 6, it was a great time here see you all then~

16. Arceus_17

Arceus_17 Avoid eye contact

PO Trainer Name:
    [Brief]A_17
    I'll leave for holidays. Goodbye all!

17. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Long time hater of stall

Going on holiday for a week, will be back on the 27th.

18. Marley Rose

Marley Rose Magical Girl

PO Trainer Name:
    Illyasviel
    The rose has returned.
    Better than ever.

19. Annoying Orange

Annoying Orange sweet creature Server Moderator Social Media Rep Server Moderator Social Media Rep

PO Trainer Name:
    Annoying Orange
    I have officially returned to the server.

20. Marquis

Marquis beez in the whazzit??

oh hey, there's a thread for this stuff

I'm tired

21. Kyrk

Kyrk KACAW

PO Trainer Name:
    RTG
    Actually going to be here for around another 2 weeks until my classes start.

22. Fate Testarossa

Fate Testarossa Unbreakable Bond

PO Trainer Name:
    Fate Testarossa
    I'll be staying with relatives in New Jersey for the weekend so I won't be on PO at all. I think I will be back by Monday, no promises. (Sorry about not posting here the last time I left.)

23. greymatt0r

greymatt0r New Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Stallwitch or grey
    I will be leaving PO for an unspecified amount of time. The video below will do most of the explaining, but I do have to say a special goodbye and thanks to everybody in [IMP].
    [video=youtube;aBd0goknsBg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBd0goknsBg&feature=youtu.be[/video]

24. Epikhairz

Epikhairz Delta Stream

PO Trainer Name:
    Epikhairz
    going on vacation for one week no internet access bye

25. User Name

User Name Life is a maze

It's fairly obvious now, but I no longer have the time nor interest to spare for Pokemon. Sorry to all you Monotypers; I wasn't able to finish that grand project with you all. Make sure to finish it, even then, you're so close now it'd be a shame to fall at the finish line.

Goodbye to everyone :)

26. Virizion

Virizion ~ Taste the Rainbow ~

PO Trainer Name:
    Virizion
    Thank gosh that Eternal made this thread.

Being off PO for 7-14 more days because of chicken pox considerably getting worse and I'm getting a new laptop soon for my birthday to sort out when I'm better, so yeah. I may speak on the forums with my iPod though still. Hopefully that's good enough to post.

27. Rioku

Rioku Not again.

PO Trainer Name:
    Shou
    Will be gone for an indefinite amount of time, but will come back (hopefully soon.) but I don't know when. My laptop died :(

EDIT: ... I-I somehow fixed it...

Last edited: Aug 30, 2013
  28. Froggy

Froggy Active Member

Dear PO,

I am leaving... for good.

I am sorry, I have attempted to stomach staying to help close out things but really I just can't do it.
    I feel absolutely unappreciated on here and can't figure out why it took PO being blocked from my school to figure out that. I am sorry to my friends who i am leaving behind (if i even have any on here) but I truly am disgusted right now. I guess this has been building up, but I just need to release some much needed anger, and wtf do i have to lose? I am not staff here anymore (not like anyone cared that i was) and I don't have server access.

So here goes...
    I tried helping PO and I tried to benefit PO not because I wanted to grow in the ranks, but because i truly like to see this place grow! The problem is getting anything done on this server is 100% impossible if you don't have respect from the inner circle. (which I did not) Honestly PO is going to go down hill fast if ppl don't stop being stuborn yet lazy, butthurt cowards. Productivity on PO seems rare and when someone not in the mainstream crowd tries to be productive then they get squashed like a bug and ppl try finding whatever the fuck is wrong in what they did... I am not just talking about myself either, I am talking about ANYONE who ties to do shit for PO.

Now I guess i could have done what several people did on here and just focused on battling, but when you get to warm the bench up for enough tourney's that the players on another teams benches feel the heat, then you know your going nowhere fast as a competitive player.

Thank's to everyone for making me regret my last year and a half on PO. I truly was sad to have to leave at first, but in all honestly it saved me a shit load of wasted time. Thank you all, I really appreciated feeling like i had just been fired after already going through enough stressful shit at the time. Next time just say "don't let the door hit you on the way out" cause i am sure that is what you where thinking.

-Froggy

I would like to thank some friends I have on here tho for sticking with me :< i will miss you guys and you should hit me up on skype!

Incon: Man you have been my best friend since day 1 and I will miss you! We have been through so much and you are a super cool dude. GL in your future endeavors and keep in touch!

Navz: You are such a chill person and i appreciate you listening to all my shit. You where another one of my closest friends on PO!

Windblown: Man you are a riot! I really enjoy our talks and you keep me smiling! I will miss all the times we act like we hate eachother!

Elmo: Man i feel like you always have my back and i appreciate that. I wish i could have been able to do more for you, but you are a truly great person.

Weavile: Thanks for giving me respect and being a rational person with me :) IK i am hard to work with. Keep up your great work on PO man your prolly part of what keeps it up and alive!

Meowmix: I swear your one of the only people who thought i was good at UU :< your cool and hilarious and a great friend! I wan't pictures of our baby! (child support is on the way)

Blim: A just met you recently, but i feel like your a great friend already. TY for giving me a shot man! I will stay on IRC and help seakings to victory in whatever way i can! (: sure i will see you alot on smogon.

Zorodark: good friend and good battler <3 ilu

sorry if i missed anyone that wasn't a dick to me :<

#Meow I will miss you all :< such a cool channel <3

Goodbye everyone

29. brownballa55

brownballa55 Member

Hello everyone I AM BACK to conquer the elite four, if they're still up and running lol.

30. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Dr. Fuji
    Fuji is back, had a great summer if anyone cares. I'll be around if anyone needs help with anything.

31. Dzi

Dzi So Nyuh Shi Dae

Leaving PO. For good. It was a fun 1-year-and-6-months-stay here in PO and I'm glad that I was able to help, especially in the Wifi NU Meta. It was a great opportunity to play against the best players around the world. It was a great honor for me to serve and contribute in our PO Wiki. Thanks everyoneeeeeee! (sorry if i cant wait for pocl to end ._.)

Team SEA - guys, u are all fab. Platinum ily.
    Team APC - Goodluck on your PO journey guys! It was an honor to play for the Team.
    Seakings - lgi

Clarion - Thank you for everything, GO ATENEO OBF! Oh and thanks for helping me make my first RMT! :3
    DracoNinja/Blair - Thanks a lot for both being my closest friends here. It was a great honor.
    Hannah - Hai. ily <3
    NU tier leaders - Thanks for making NU really fun! It will forever be my favorite tier.
    Spoovo - Remember our goal, finish every NU pokemon's Wiki page otay? :3
    Everyone else - THANK YOU. :))

(If you want my NU/LU team(s), pm me bitchez)

32. Hobbes2

Hobbes2 Aren't I dead or something

PO Trainer Name:
    Hobbes2
    My computer came back from repair!

Sorry about the weeks of inactivity, I didn't really have a way of accessing anything (Library computers block PO lol)

33. Froggy

Froggy Active Member

Dear Everyone,

I am writing this now because I managed to find a way to get on po last night through an ethernet cable. In realizing this i also realized I screwed up and I wan't to apologize to the people i offended in doing so.

That post was written with rash anger formed by stress from being forced to leave a place I have put so much into. I am not going to say that what i said is wrong, however i made things sound worse then they are and the lack of positive things mixed in amplify that.

PO is approaching what is soon going to be a rough patch with gen 6 and i think everyone knows that, but in all honesty me bashing on whats going wrong is more counterproductive then anything. PO still is a highly functional site and has a lot of good going on with it.

I would like to personally apologize to ppl like coyo and oak who have put so much good work into PO and who did not need my rage criticism.

Anyways, I am going to be back and active again and hopefully i can mend some of the patches from this. I hope in time ppl will forgive me for the inconsiderate post.

Thanks, Froggy

34. IFM

IFM HODOR HODOR HODOR

Going to be insanely busy over the next 3 weeks. So I doubt I'll be on at all. Sorry Bisharps. See everyone after pull ends.

35. Incon

Incon I feel incapable of seeing the end.

Officially leaving PO due to insane work load. Thanks for the good times everyone.

36. Marche Radiuju

Marche Radiuju crush it casually

PO Trainer Name:
    Juggler
    Hello again, jerks.

37. Arceus_17

Arceus_17 Avoid eye contact

PO Trainer Name:
    [Brief]A_17
  38. Yagura

Yagura

PO Trainer Name:
    Yagura
    Temporary leaving Pokemon Online, I need a break. Dunno when I'll come back, maybe a month, a year, idk..

39. The Dude

The Dude The Mannis

Having a LOA from PO from now till probably the end of November. Uni studies are piling up and I need to finish this semester strong. This isn't a goodbye since I'll be coming back for my summer holidays but see ya'll later. I'll be on forums every now and then so feel free to message me here if you feel the need too.

40. Fegelein

Fegelein The Mechanic

PO Trainer Name:
    Fegelein
    Inactive for quite a while. Will still come on forum to finish Mafia game, but then, I'll probably be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.