1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Spinning Out Of Control - A DW Ubers Warstory.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Chat' started by Flub, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Flub

Flub Member

This warstory is based upon a ladder match I had with the player ranked at approximately number 20 on the DW Ubers leaderboard: WxWxWx. Whilst neither of the players involved are particularly famous amongst the PO community, the battle was an interesting one with a number of key moments.

But spare the exposition. Here it is: Spinning Out Of Control, a Dream World Ubers Warstory.

[secret]
    Battle between Flub and WxWxWx started!
    Tier: Dream World Ubers
    Variation: +14, -17
    Rule: Rated
    Rule: Sleep Clause
    Rule: Species Clause
    WxWxWx sent out Deoxys-S!
    Flub sent out Ninjask!
    The foe's Deoxys-S is exerting its Pressure!
    WxWxWx: ILL FLUB YOU!!!!

This appears to be an important ladder match for both of us, due to the point loss defeat will incur upon both of us. Because of this, I should be grateful that I’ve started the match with an advantageous lead matchup. The standard Deoxys-S does nothing to Ninjask, whereas Ninjask can 2HKO with X-Scissor, limiting Deoxys-S to one hazard. Given this and the preponderance of Deoxys’ to Taunt Ninjask in an effort to prevent Baton Passing, I X-Scissor.

Start of turn 1
    The foe's Deoxys-S used ExtremeSpeed!
    Ninjask lost 92 HP! (31% of its health)
    Ninjask used X-Scissor!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Deoxys-S lost 79% of its health!
    Ninjask's Speed Boost increases its speed!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!
    Ninjask restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

WxWxWx appears to be aware of the annoyance Ninjask can pose, as he immediately attempts to hurt Ninjask with X-Scissor. Fortunately, reasonable defensive investment means that his Extremespeed fails to 2HKO.
    At this moment, we both know that because of Speed Boost, Ninjask can KO Deoxys-S before it gets to lay down a hazard or Taunt. I could switch out to another Pokemon in an effort to counter whichever phazer they’ll send in to deal with Ninjask, but if I mispredict, Deoxys-S gets a layer of hazards. I decide to play it safe and X-Scissor again.

Start of turn 2
    WxWxWx called Deoxys-S back!
    WxWxWx sent out Lugia!
    Ninjask used X-Scissor!
    The foe's Lugia lost 8% of its health!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!
    The foe's Lugia restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Lugia comes in, a phazer as expected. Whilst Ninjask’s X-Scissor hasn’t done any meritable damage to it, it has provided me with a crucial piece of information: Ninjask’s X-Scissor generally does approximately 20% to opposing Lugias, which means that this one has Multiscale.
    Given that Ninjask isn’t going to do anything to Lugia, regardless of investment, I decide to switch out, expecting the next move to be a phasing one anyway.

Start of turn 3
    Flub called Ninjask back!
    Flub sent out Heatran!
    The foe's Lugia used Whirlwind!
    Zekrom was dragged out!
    Zekrom has TeraVoltage!

Whirlwind, as expected. Fortunately, it brought out Zekrom, who should be able to scare Lugia out, threatening a KO with Lightning Strike, especially given that Teravoltage negates Multiscale. Predicting a switch, I decide to switch myself, and start piling on the pressure – and the hazards.

Start of turn 4
    Flub called Zekrom back!
    Flub sent out Tentacruel!
    The foe's Lugia used Calm Mind!
    The foe's Lugia's Sp. Att. rose!
    The foe's Lugia's Sp. Def. rose!

To my surprise, Lugia stays in and Calm Minds, making it that much more annoying to take down. However, even with a Calm Mind, it’s unlikely to be able to put a dent in Tentacruels considerable special bulk.
    With Lugia harmless for the time being, I decide to set up the hazard which can single handedly destroy Uber teams if given the chance due to the complete lack of Poison Pokemon in the tier – Toxic Spikes.

Start of turn 5
    Tentacruel used Toxic Spikes!
    Poison spikes were scattered all around the feet of WxWxWx's team!
    Ninjask was dragged out!

It seems my opponent doesn’t want two layers of Toxic Spikes up, as he Whirlwinds out Tentacruel instead of switching and giving me a free turn. The Whirlwind brings me Ninjask, a Pokemon which is essentially a free turn for my opponent. Still, I’ve gained a layer of Toxic Spikes through that exchange. I switch Ninjask out, wary of the fact he still has a Calm Mind under his belt.

Start of turn 6
    Flub sent out Heatran!
    The foe's Lugia used Ice Beam!
    It's not very effective...
    Heatran lost 25 HP! (6% of its health)
    Heatran restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Heatrans Fire/Steel typing is invaluable against Lugia, as it prevents it from doing any reasonable amount of damage with Ice Beam, its most commonly used move. Heatran also has Toxic, my main way of taking down such a defensive behemoth. Heatran also has access to another useful support move in Stealth Rock. Gauging the crippling of my opponents premier defensive wall as more important than setting up Stealth Rock in the long run, I go with Toxic.

Start of turn 7
    WxWxWx called Lugia back!
    WxWxWx sent out Kyogre!
    The foe's Kyogre was poisoned!
    The foe's Kyogre's Drizzle made it rain!
    Heatran used Toxic!
    The foe's Kyogre is already poisoned.
    Rain continues to fall!
    The foe's Kyogre is hurt by poison!

This switch has largely reversed the slow buildup of pressure I had been applying to his team. Whilst the opponents Kyogre did get poisoned by the single layer of Toxic Spikes, it has rendered Heatrans Toxic as ineffective. The opponent is also in a position to OHKO my main answer to Lugia, which could benefit his team massively in the long run.
    Knowing this, and expecting a Surf or a Water Spout, I switch to the Pokemon in my team best poised to absorb Kyogres formidable Water-Type Attacks.

Start of turn 8
    Flub called Heatran back!
    The foe's Kyogre used Surf!
    Tentacruel lost 102 HP! (28% of its health)
    Rain continues to fall!
    Tentacruel restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

I predicted correctly, and Tentacruel was easily able to absorb Kyogres Surf. Now Tentacruel has a choice of staying in or not. If the Kyogre is Choiced, Tentacruel can now set up a second layer of Toxic Spikes. If the Kyogre is not, then Tentacruel can survive the expected Thunder. However, I would lose my spinner, and Deoxys-S isn’t taken out yet. If the Kyogre is a Calm Mind variant, I may be forced to sacrifice a Pokemon. I decide to risk it, and set up another hazard.

Start of turn 9
    WxWxWx called Kyogre back!
    WxWxWx sent out Forretress!
    Tentacruel used Toxic Spikes!
    Poison spikes were scattered all around the feet of WxWxWx's team!
    Rain continues to fall!

Thanks to Kyogres switch, I now have a second layer of Toxic Spikes, and the knowledge that it was a Choiced variant. However, the switch has caused difficulties in matching Tentacruel up with its opposing spinner. If Forretress gets rid of the Toxic Spikes, the previous exchanges will have done nothing more than soften up his Kyogre a little. As such, I have little choice other than to attempt to block the predicted Rapid Spin.

Start of turn 10
    Flub called Tentacruel back!
    Flub sent out Shandera!
    WxWxWx called Forretress back!
    WxWxWx sent out Kyogre!
    Rain continues to fall!

In a word; Darn. Predicting the spinblock, Kyogre comes out once again to fire off a powerful attack at me. Shandera is in just as bad a position as Heatran was, amplified by the fact that my opponent is now wary of Tentacruel. Regardless of this, a switch is necessary, and a mis-switch is liable to cost me one of my Pokemon. As Tentacruel is my main answer to Scarf Kyogre, I decide go with a different switch to weather the expected Thunder.

Start of turn 11
    Flub called Shandera back!
    Flub sent out Zekrom! (Zekuromu)
    Zekrom has TeraVoltage!
    The foe's Kyogre used Thunder!
    Zekrom lost 40 HP! (10% of its health)
    Rain continues to fall!
    Zekrom restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

I predicted correctly, and completely reversed the momentum of the match. Kyogre is now stuck on a useless move against an opponent who can OHKO it in a heartbeat. Because I’m not in any immediate danger, I decide to go for the kill, KOing Kyogre if it’s foolish enough to stay in or otherwise hurting and possibly paralyzing the switch-in.

Start of turn 12
    WxWxWx sent out Deoxys-S!
    The foe's Deoxys-S was poisoned!
    The foe's Deoxys-S is exerting its Pressure!
    Zekrom used Lightning Strike!
    The attack of Zekrom missed!
    Rain continues to fall!
    The foe's Deoxys-S is hurt by poison!

Thanks to that disappointing miss, Kyogre has escaped and Deoxys-S can finally put up a hazard in response. Given that switching out is an invitation for multiple layers of hazards, I continue the onslaught to hopefully limit Deoxys-S to one hazard.

Start of turn 13
    The foe's Deoxys-S used Stealth Rock!
    Pointed stones float in the air around Flub's team!
    The foe's Deoxys-S lost 14% of its health!
    The foe's Deoxys-S fainted!
    Rain continues to fall!

Thankfully, Deoxys-S is now gone, making the game 6-5. However, Forretress is back out to try get rid of my hazards. Because I want to keep the Toxic Spikes up, I switch out to my spinblocker again.

Start of turn 14
    Flub called Zekrom back!
    Flub sent out Shandera!
    Pointed stones dug into Shandera!
    WxWxWx called Forretress back!
    WxWxWx sent out Kyogre!
    Rain continues to fall!

Have we been here before? Yes, I believe so. My adamancy about keeping hazards up has dropped me into this predicament again. Shandera cannot do anything to Kyogre, and I have to switch to another Pokemon to absorb an attack. Stealth Rock just makes this exchange even more frustrating. I decide to switch out to Tentacruel.

Start of turn 15
    Flub called Shandera back!
    Pointed stones dug into Tentacruel!
    The foe's Kyogre used Surf!
    Tentacruel lost 103 HP! (28% of its health)
    Rain continues to fall!

I’ve survived the onslaught once again, but this can’t keep up forever. Given that two layers of Toxic Spikes are up, I don’t need to use anymore of those as Kyogre switches out. I could attempt to spin away Stealth Rock, but I don’t think it’s going to be that easy. As a result, I opt for the safe option, Boil Over.

Start of turn 16
    WxWxWx sent out Arceus-Ghost!
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost was poisoned!
    Tentacruel used Boil Over!
    A critical hit!
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost lost 53% of its health!
    Rain continues to fall!
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost is hurt by poison!

I guessed correctly, and now know that Arceus-Ghost is the opponents Spinblocker. The critical hit shouldn’t affect the game too much in the long run, but it softened Arceus-Ghost up to a point where he’s liable to Recover the damage away. Predicting this, I switch out to the main wall to Arceus’ physical forms.

Start of turn 17
    Flub sent out Groudon!
    Pointed stones dug into Groudon!
    Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost used Shadow Claw!
    Groudon lost 103 HP! (27% of its health)
    The sunlight is strong!
    twc is watching the battle.
    Groudon restored a little HP using its Leftovers!

Whilst I predicted incorrectly, it doesn’t matter too much, as either way Groudon is still in good shape, and Tentacruel is free to continue being a general annoyance. Given Arceus’ low health, I decide not to risk using Earthquake, as if he stays in a weaker move should finish him off in conjunction with Poison anyway.

Start of turn 18
    WxWxWx called Arceus-Ghost back!
    WxWxWx sent out Lugia!
    Groudon used Dragon Claw!
    The foe's Lugia lost 8% of its health!
    The sunlight is strong!

Lugia returns to wall Groudon and be a general pain. Groudon isn’t capable of breaking through Lugias defenses and risks being severely damaged in return, so I switch out in the hope of scaring it away again.

Start of turn 19
    Flub called Groudon back!
    The sunlight is strong!

Lugia has gone, and the two spinners are facing off once more. Still adamant about not letting the hazards go, I switch out to my spinblocker once again.

Start of turn 20
    Flub sent out Shandera!
    Pointed stones dug into Shandera!
    The foe's Forretress used Gyro Ball!
    Shandera lost 77 HP! (29% of its health)
    The sunlight is strong!

Forretress didn’t switch out this time, allowing Shandera to trap it. However, repeated Stealth Rock weakness and the Gyro Ball has weakened it greatly.

Start of turn 21
    Shandera used Flamethrower!
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Forretress lost 99% of its health!
    The foe's Forretress held on thanks to Sturdy!
    The foe's Forretress used Gyro Ball!
    Shandera lost 54 HP! (20% of its health)
    Shandera fainted!
    The sunlight is strong!

Shandera is gone, sacrificed in an effort to stop Forretress from spinning. It also now sits at 1%, perfectly poised to use its Custap Berry and get rid of the Toxic Spikes which have plagued the opponents team. Fittingly, the two spinners face-off in what seems to be an inevitable conclusion: Both will spin, clearing the field entirely of the hazards, including the ones I put so much effort into safeguarding.

Start of turn 22
    The foe's Forretress ate its Custap Berry!
    The foe's Forretress is already preparing its next move!
    Tentacruel used Protect!
    Tentacruel protected itself!
    The foe's Forretress used Rapid Spin!
    Tentacruel protected itself!
    The sunlight is strong!

In the ultimate show of defiance, Tentacruels surprise Protect has wasted Forretress’ Custap Berry, stopping it from removing hazards even at the very end. After having done this, I decide to try spinning, both so that Stealth Rock doesn’t pose a problem anymore, and as a show of mockery towards the opponent.

Start of turn 23
    Tentacruel used Rapid Spin!
    The foe's Forretress lost 0% of its health!
    The foe's Forretress fainted!
    Tentacruel blew away Stealth Rock!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Flub: No spinning.
    twc stopped watching the battle.
    WxWxWx sent out Latias!

This is a moment in the match I wanted to savour dearly. The opponents spinner was finally removed, by the Attack they had been trying to pull off all along. Stealth Rock was off my side of the field, and the opponents morale had endured a severe beating. However, the presence of another Pokemon immune to Toxic Spikes meant that that particular victory was short-lived. Due to the offensive threat Latias can pose if allowed to set up, I switch to the Pokemon of mine which is in the best position to take its most commonly used attacks.

Start of turn 24
    Flub sent out Heatran!
    The foe's Latias used Calm Mind!
    The foe's Latias's Sp. Att. rose!
    The foe's Latias's Sp. Def. rose!
    The sunlight is strong!

A Calm Mind for a late-game sweep, as expected. However, Heatran can take a couple of attacks, and is essentially required to badly poison Latias if I don’t want it taking out the rest of my team.

Start of turn 25
    The foe's Latias used Calm Mind!
    The foe's Latias's Sp. Att. rose!
    The foe's Latias's Sp. Def. rose!
    Heatran used Toxic!
    The foe's Latias was poisoned!
    The sunlight is strong!
    The foe's Latias is hurt by poison!

I consider myself lucky that the opponent attempted to set up more at this point, with Latias ending up badly poisoned and Heatran remaining in good health to get rid of Lugia when it next comes in. Because it’s done its job with regards to Latias, I switch Heatran out to keep it safe.

Start of turn 26
    The foe's Latias used Dragon Pulse!
    Tentacruel lost 178 HP! (48% of its health)
    Tentacruel fainted!
    The sunlight is strong!
    The foe's Latias is hurt by poison!
    Flub sent out Ninjask!

Tentacruel is gone, but it doesn’t matter. Toxic Spikes are up, my side of the field is clear of hazards, and Tentacruels sacrifice provided Ninjask a safe way into the battle. This is important because Ninjask can KO Latias with X-Scissor after a little prior damage. I choose the safe option, and decide to alternate Protect and Substitute to build up Toxic damage.

Start of turn 27
    WxWxWx called Latias back!
    WxWxWx sent out Lugia!
    Ninjask used Protect!
    But it failed!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!

The opponent realized what I was planning on doing, and switched out to Lugia. As Heatran is still in good health, I decide to switch out to punish it some more.

Start of turn 28
    Flub sent out Heatran!
    Zekrom was dragged out!
    Zekrom has TeraVoltage!
    The sunlight is strong!

The opponent is apparently wary of an apparent Baton Pass sweep this late in the game, because it Whirlwinds before Heatran can come in and cripple it. However, Zekrom is brought out, which should scare it away. I decide to Substitute so I can more effectively deal with the expected switch in.

Start of turn 29
    It's super effective!
    Zekrom lost 148 HP! (37% of its health)
    Zekrom used Substitute!
    Zekrom made a substitute!
    The sunlight is strong!

In a suprising turn of events, Lugia has stayed in and done a number on Zekrom with Ice Beam. However, given that Zekrom is behind the Substitute now, I deem it best to not let that go to waste and to do some heavy damage to Lugia with Lightning Strike.

Start of turn 30
    It's super effective!
    The foe's Lugia lost 64% of its health!
    Groudon was dragged out!
    The sunlight is strong!

Whirlwind has brought out Groudon, who cannot do much to Lugia, even in its softened state. As a result, I switch out to Heatran to pressure the Lugia some more.

Start of turn 31
    Flub sent out Heatran!
    The foe's Lugia used Recover!
    The foe's Lugia regained health!
    The sunlight is strong!

After switching in Heatran successfully, I don’t expect Lugia to stay in and risk being badly poisoned. As a result, I take advantage of the free turn to add a little bit more pressure to the opposing team.

Start of turn 32
    WxWxWx sent out Kyogre!
    The foe's Kyogre's Drizzle made it rain!
    Heatran used Stealth Rock!
    Pointed stones float in the air around WxWxWx's team!
    Rain continues to fall!

Back from vacation, it seems. Kyogre was evidently forgotten in the epic duel between Tentacruel and Forretress, at which point it decided it needed to steal the show again. Even this late in the game, I don’t want Heatran KOed, because it may result in Lugia having its way with my team. As such, I decide to switch out to Zekrom, as with Tentacruel gone, it is the Pokemon in the best position to switch into Kyogre.

Start of turn 33
    Flub sent out Zekrom! (Zekuromu)
    Zekrom has TeraVoltage!
    The foe's Kyogre used Ice Beam!
    It's super effective!
    Zekrom lost 177 HP! (44% of its health)
    Zekrom fainted!
    Rain continues to fall!
    Flub sent out Heatran!

Zekrom is gone now, but Kyogre is locked into Ice Beam against an opponent who 4x resists it. As I have nothing better to do to an already poisoned foe, I decide to attack to try get rid of it, as it has been a perpetual thorn in my side so far.

Start of turn 34
    The foe's Kyogre used Ice Beam!
    Heatran lost 32 HP! (8% of its health)
    Heatran used Earth Power!
    The foe's Kyogre lost 1% of its health!
    The foe's Kyogre fainted!
    Rain continues to fall!
    WxWxWx sent out Arceus-Ghost!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Arceus-Ghost!

Kyogre is finally gone, and Arceus-Ghost is back out for another round. Lugia is still out there, so I don’t want to risk losing Heatran to the Pokemon deity. I switch out to my one Pokemon remaining who can still reliably wall it.

Start of turn 35
    Flub sent out Groudon!
    Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost used Brick Break!
    Groudon lost 56 HP! (15% of its health)
    The sunlight is strong!

It was a good job I switched, because Brick Break could have potentially KOed Heatran. However, with a wall safely on the battlefield, it has to either switch out or faint. I decide to go with Dragon Claw for the KO, as the opponent still has Latias and Lugia left.

Start of turn 36
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost used Shadow Claw!
    Groudon lost 93 HP! (25% of its health)
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost lost 9% of its health!
    The foe's Arceus-Ghost fainted!
    The sunlight is strong!
    WxWxWx sent out Latias!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Latias!

Arceus is gone now, so I can afford to be a bit more frugal with Groudon. I decide to attempt to take out Latias to stop any last-ditch efforts at a sweep, and to prevent Lugia from switching out of my Toxic when it finally comes out again.

Start of turn 37
    The foe's Latias used Dragon Pulse!
    Groudon lost 190 HP! (51% of its health)
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    The foe's Latias lost 69% of its health!
    The foe's Latias fainted!
    The sunlight is strong!
    WxWxWx sent out Lugia!
    Pointed stones dug into the foe's Lugia!
    Flub: Sorry about the critical, but it would've KOed anyway

Disappointing to have got another critical hit, but it wasn’t a game-changer, as Dragon Claw and Toxic damage during that turn would have KOed all but a few ridiculously physically bulky Latias variants. My opponent is now down to one Pokemon, and the end of the battle is in sight. Not taking any chances, I immediately switch to Heatran to put Lugia on a counter with Toxic as soon as possible.

Start of turn 38
    Flub sent out Heatran!
    Heatran lost 15 HP! (3% of its health)
    The sunlight is strong!

Heatran is out, and no amount of Calm Minds will help Lugia overcome its 4x resistance to Ice Beam. I Toxic, so that it doesn’t try to Whirlwind me away before I can.

Start of turn 39
    The foe's Lugia used Calm Mind!
    The foe's Lugia's Sp. Att. rose!
    The foe's Lugia's Sp. Def. rose!
    Heatran used Toxic!
    The foe's Lugia was poisoned!
    The sunlight is strong!
    The foe's Lugia is hurt by poison!

Now that Lugia has been poisoned, I would prefer to go to Ninjask to stall it out with a combination of Protect and Substitute. However, any direct attempts to switch Ninjask into an Ice Beam will result in its swift demise. As such, I decide to switch in Groudon, who can also pressure Lugia with Rock Slide

Start of turn 40
    Flub sent out Groudon!
    It's super effective!
    Groudon lost 42 HP! (11% of its health)
    Groudon fainted!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Flub sent out Ninjask!

Groudon may have been KOed, but Lugia cannot get past Ninjask now. Protect and Substitute should put a complete stop to Lugia, whilst it slowly succumbs to the ravages of poison.

Start of turn 41
    Ninjask used Protect!
    Ninjask protected itself!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!

Some more poison damage. This is going well so far.

Start of turn 42
    Ninjask used Substitute!
    Ninjask made a substitute!
    It's super effective!
    Ninjask's substitute faded!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!

Another turn of building up the Toxic damage, and the pressure on the opponent mounts, as Lugias timer is slowly but surely running out.

Start of turn 43
    Ninjask used Protect!
    The foe's Lugia used Recover!
    The foe's Lugia regained health!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!

Lugia continues to try to extend its lifespan, but with each successive Recover the damage poison is inflicting intensifies.

Start of turn 44
    Ninjask used Substitute!
    Ninjask made a substitute!
    It's super effective!
    A critical hit!
    Ninjask's substitute faded!
    The sunlight is strong!
    Ninjask's Speed rose!
    WxWxWx: IM TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    WxWxWx: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    (19:18:03)WxWxWx forfeited against Flub
    [/secret]

Pros:
    - Epic battle to keep hazards up
    - Several key moments of prediction against the opposing Kyogre
    - Forretress beat Shandera

Cons:
    - Forfeit =(
    - Couple of Critical hits which didn't even make a difference either way.
    - Extremely carefree use of Shandera which almost had it sacrificed for nothing

Well, that's the end of it. I plan on editing in damage percentages turn by turn to allow readers to more accurately keep track of the game, especially with all the residual damage going around.Speaking of the readers, thank YOU for reading!

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  2. User Name

User Name Life is a maze

Interesting fight. Great job at being able to categorize the team threats and keeping your counters in good condition for the battle to keep them checked.

3. Plaatinum10

Plaatinum10 だけUbers

PO Trainer Name:
    Plaatinum
    I actually wondered how long u took to write that damn thing.
    Nice Battle actually. Ubers Warstory FTW.

4. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

At turn 35, you have a small error. "It was a good job I switched, because Brick Break could have potentially KOed Arceus". Should be Heatran, not Arceus. Nit-picking, I know, but there you go.

Nice to see Ubers getting some love anyway. I liked the use of some Pokemon who in my opinion don't see enough usage for what they can do in Ubers (Tentacruel and Heatran would be the ones I'm referring to).

5. yiran

yiran Become a Magical Girl!

It's quite good, but it'd be better with colour (I don't know how to do it though...) and sprites for pokemon.

6. Flub

Flub Member

Edited that mistake out, thanks for the pointer. I want to add some sprites and HP percentages when homework is slightly less intense as well.

7. Magnificent Faiyaz.

Magnificent Faiyaz. Ive had enough.

Superb ubers warstory. We need more of those instead of the 500 turned other tiers warstories