1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

[BW2 OU] No!

Discussion in 'Rate My Team' started by JellyBeanFactory, Apr 12, 2011.

Moderators: Edna, fsk
  1. JellyBeanFactory

JellyBeanFactory Member

[FONT=Comic Sans MS, sans-serif]No![/FONT]

The importable:
    Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Multiscale
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch

Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 Spd
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Calm Mind
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunderbolt

Celebi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Leech Seed

Blaziken (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Shadow Claw

Roobushin (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Bulk Up
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Payback

Zuruzukin (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Shed Skin
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    - Bulk Up
    - Crunch
    - Drain Punch
    - Rest

At a Glance
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

History:
    Well, after I saw how bad my teams are, i had to make a new one. So i looked at the teams on the forums and saw that they are basically the same. Weather Intoducer, 2-3 Weather Abuser, 1-2 Weather Counter and 1 Fighting-Pokemon-Counter. And Good stuff are mainly 1 Fightingpokemon like Blaziken or Conkeldurr, 3 - 4 Weathercounter, 1 Fighting-Pokemon-Counter and 1-2 Sweeper. And I recognized that there are rarely more than one Figthing counter. So they are pretty easy to sweep if the Pokemon is dead. SO i choosed to play a Fighting-Pokemon-Core. Blaziken is also good against weather and know as a POWERFULL sweeper. And the next fighting-Pokemon should be much more bulky and i wanted to try conkeldurr, because i have never played it before. So i had my Core.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Now i need something to fix my Psycho and ground weak. And i recognized that both of my sweepers are walled by Gliscor. So i was looking for a special attacker. There was only one playable pokemon that ressists ground, water AND psychic. It was celebi. Celebi can also beat gliscor, skarmory, forry etc. So there is no reason for not using it.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I still have a Psychic-Weak and now i got also a ghost weak, so i need a dark or steel pokemon. I looked at the dark pokemon and saw a wonderfull combination. Dark/Fighting. Its another Fighting Pokemon and it doesnt have a psychic weak. It also fixes my Ghost weak. Scrafty is also a nice Stallbreaker. And a team can never have enough Fighting Pokemon.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I know that flying moves are nearly never used, but i have FOUR weaks and not even one ressist, so i need a ressi. Rock, Steel and Electric are possibilities. Rocks are nearly always bad pokemon, Electric are nice, but there is not even 1 stallbreaker that has an electric type. And i need a stallbreaker really hard. And even with all these Steels, there was only one good Stallbreaker. Jirachi. It can also beat gliscor and physical walls, so it fits really nice.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Now i have a fire and ground weak. I need a revenger too. Scarfer are this gen not as good as the last, so i wanted a strong Prio-Abuser. What is able to use Priority moves, and ressists fire and ground? Well the only thing i know is Dragonite. It has power and can troll gliscors too, so why not?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I neve changed the Pokemon, not even the movesets.

Clooser Look​

[​IMG]
    Dragonite (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Multiscale
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Outrage
    - Earthquake
    - Fire Punch

Dragonite is my mainrevenger. Its not really my lead, because in WiFi you have to switch anyway. I like it, because you can switch it in nearly every firemove. An the ground immunty is perfect to troll Gliscors. Even Deffensiv gliscors takes 60,17% - 71,19% from CB Outrage. With Multiscale its not OHKO'able. Only boosted Attacks can kill it. Its bulky anyway. The EVs are for maximal power. Adamant for the same reason. Speed is not really usefull, because faster Pokemon are trolled by Extreemspeed anyway. Fire Punch for ferrotseed, Forry and Skarmory. Extremspeed for obvious reasons. Earthquake is choosen > Waterfall because of Jirachi. Outrage is the most Powerfull move, with only one ressist, so I have to use it. Its really funny, how people are still surprised because of its power.

[​IMG]
    Jirachi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Serene Grace
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Wish
    - Calm Mind
    - Flash Cannon
    - Thunderbolt

Jirachi is my Stallbreaker and Steel. Every team needs a steel because of this Dragons. It is also my only pokemon that ressists flying in my team, while i have 4 weaks. And my team needs wish because not even one pokemon has a recovery, only these pseudorecoverys like drain punch and giga drain. Flash cannon has better coverage with thunderbolt then psychic, and i need a STAB. Thunderbolt is here to beat skarmorys. Calm mind for boosting and wish for recovery and team support. The EVs are pretty easy. 36 Speed to outspeed other Jirachis/celebis and ttar 252 HP for maximal HP lol and the other just into phyiscal bulk. I do not really like it, but i need it.

[​IMG]
    Celebi @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Giga Drain
    - Hidden Power [Fire]
    - Leech Seed

This celebi trolls so much teams. I have won because of this countless times and i really started loving it. It is my best special attacker and it is also kinda stallbreaker. If there are no toxic spikes on the field it beats every stallteam. This one is also usually my answer to gliscor. Natural cure is so usefull. Calm mind is again my boost move, giga drain kinda recovery and Hidden Power against skarm and ferrothorn. Leech seed is trolling, because it makes boosting so much easier, especially against blissey. I love it, i would stat crying if i had to replace it ^^

[​IMG]
    Blaziken (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - Substitute
    - Swords Dance
    - Hi Jump Kick
    - Shadow Claw

This is the first part of my sweeping core. Mostly it just sweeps after the foe got weakennd by conkeldurr. It is also my main weather counter. Sub is for saving speed boosts, SD for boosting. High Jump Kick is my Stab, and Shadow claw is for coverage and for trolling Jellicent. The EVs are pretty easy. 252 Atk and adamant for maximal power, 252 is speed is not really needed but its useless to put them into blazikens bulk, because it takes hits like a girl. I really like it, even if its cheap. Its sweeps often, but its difficult to get a boost.

[​IMG]
    Roobushin (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Guts
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
    - Bulk Up
    - Drain Punch
    - Mach Punch
    - Payback

The second part of the fighting core. Its pretty often used and it is powerfull. People are still weak to it, even if it is one of the top OUs. It has 3 awesome traits, so its really difficult to choose one, but guts is better, because of WoW. This one is mainly my mid-game sweeper, and here to prepare the sweep for blaziken. Bulp up is my boost move, drain punch a sort of recovery, and mach punch is my prio move. Payback is only for the coverage. 252 HP und SpD EVs are for maximal bulk. It takes nearly every special hit and after one or two bulk ups its hard to beat any way. I like it because it trolls many weather teams and it is easy to play.

[​IMG]
    Zuruzukin (Scrafty) (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Shed Skin
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    - Bulk Up
    - Crunch
    - Drain Punch
    - Rest​

This is a kind of back up sweeper. If not even Blaziken can sweep he is here to troll the weakend foe. This type combination is really nice. Only one really common weak, and much of ressists and a psychic immunuty. Bulk Up is my boost move. Drain Punch a sort of recovery. Crunch is the Strong STAB and has perfekt coverage with drain punch. Rest is a filler, but i think i will change it to ice punch. You see this is only another conkeldurr, but i like it much more.

Weaks:
    Nothing really, but nite is really hard to beat.

Have fun rating it

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  2. Archerknight

Archerknight Legends

PO Trainer Name:
    Archerknight
    Nice team.

You have a really big flying weakness... I'd go for a bulky steel over Scrafty because it resists Ghost / Dark and Psychic with Flying too. Something like Bronzong.

3. -Manaphy--

-Manaphy-- Overconsumption

I agree with the idea of a bulky steel. Plus you don't have Stealth Rocks anywhere on this team so that could help.

4. JellyBeanFactory

JellyBeanFactory Member

bronzong wouldn't help me...
    I know that i need something to fix my flaing weak, but it should be usefull and do more than ressisting anything...

5. abhicherath

abhicherath Guest

4 flying weak....wow a scarved braviary would own you as well as a scarved tornadus in the rain/

6. JellyBeanFactory

JellyBeanFactory Member

both are handled pretty easy by jirachi
    but i still need a flying ressist...

7. Aεяo

Aεяo Guest

I also agree with the Bronzong idea, run Levitate, you need another ground resist. But then your team poses a slight fire weakness; Stealth Rocks would be nice here.

If you're really against the idea of Bronzong use Ferrothorn, Leech Seed, Stealth Rocks, Gyro Ball, Protect/Power Whip? Technically doesn't resist flying, so I'd still use Bronzong :)

8. skitz0phrenic

skitz0phrenic New Member

Magnezone or Heatran give you good flying resists if you want to keep the offensive pace up instead of using Bronzong.

They both give you 3 ground weaknesses (more or less unless you want to run a balloon) but you also have one resist and one immune anyway. Magnezone is amazing against rain teams as well, as a lot of rain teams lose their confidence after Magnet Pull comes in and HP Fires their beloved Ferrothorn to pieces, on top of simply threatening any flying type with a devastating T-Bolt.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2011
  9. Contest Master Majin

Contest Master Majin Member

Instead of a bulky Steel-type, I'd suggest using Rotom-W. It cures a Flying-weakness, and it also has great offensive synergy with your team as it can take down Gliscor with ease, as well as being a major pain in the ass to Rain teams. It's up to you whether you'd want to use an offensive or defensive one, but the set I used with great success is:

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
    Modest Nature
    252 HP / 212 Def / 44 SpA
    Levitate
    ~Hydro Pump
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Will-O-Wisp
    ~Pain Split
    Fairly standard, but effective nonetheless.

10. JellyBeanFactory

JellyBeanFactory Member

i dont understand the moveset o.O
    only 44 SpA evs and modest? sounds weird, but i will test it

11. For The Troll

For The Troll Banned

Why two bulk uppers?I dont think he work,also you dont hace a taunter adn not a spinner so i think an espeon would have great synergy over conkleduur or scrafty or blaze.That jirachi set work?lol,i dont think.Try a t wave wisher.I dont rlly think teh d nite work as lead,try something like a swampert or a stealth rocker.Hope you like the suggestions,good team jelly :D

Moderators: Edna, fsk