1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Elements Pokemon Mafia - Postgame

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yiran, Apr 29, 2011.

1. Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang HOMOSEXUAL UNICORN

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    Lynch Drigger

Grass is the strongest fraction at the moment (if not tied, it is tied with water), and karppi is grass's inspector. I do not see what lynching Grasseh even accomplishes. None of water's power roles are confirmed while Karppi is confirmed as Grass's inspector.

Edit:

So one vote > a power role? An unkillable cannot do anything but not die, I do not see how that is priority to get rid of at the moment

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  2. Float

Float Member

Karppi is pretty much useless and killable. Grasseh is unkillable and useless. I wonder who to pick.

3. Drigger

Drigger Fabula Nova Crystallis

Thansk Float since The Water Pretty Lady KNOWS who he is... and will sucker the poor guy with his/her dazzlements :x

4. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

I'm rather sure our Pretty Lady knows their identity. I would be relatively worried if they did not.

5. YAYtears

YAYtears Professional Noob Haxors

Lynch Grasseh
    Water is the strongest faction, but lynching an unkillable would accomplish nothing, since water needs 2 more votes to attain a majority, and unkillables can only vote if their role is known. Grass has no way of preventing kills by the way, so they're probablly not in the best position. Bandwagon. Won't do no good no harm.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  6. Grasseh

Grasseh I swear I'm not mafia!

WHAT CAN I DO?
    EVERY TEAM AS AN UNKILLABLE!
    If I'm sooo unkillable, HOW CAN I HURT YOU ALL? I can't even use any actiosn on you. All I have is a lynching vote!
    Water is actually the WEAKEST team strategy wise since we are the one with the least intel! All we can do is pray and hope everything goes right. And you're trying numbers that aren't worht anything. The ROLES are worth way more.

Anyways, this game is so dumb at this point I should get lynched. I woN't have to bother about it anymore.

You're all going "IT'S ALL ABOUT NUMBERS" when it isn't. Go ahead, weaken the
    weakest faction even more!

Actually, changer to Lynch Drigger since fire is the strongest faction at this point.

Last edited: May 21, 2011
  7. Purrfection

Purrfection Member

Grasseh I changed it because I feel that it's a good choice~

8. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

I cannot emphasise what Grasseh has said enough. Removing a dangerous power role is of utmost importance at this point, and unkillables do nothing. Hell, the whole point of him being unkillable is now void, as none of you will target him during the night phase. Not to mention, all of our teams still have our unkillables intact. Something I want to draw attention to however is the possibility of Drigger playing voice as inspector. If he is indeed Fire's inspector, he would be the last person we suspect, due to his defiant nature about it all, and the fact he is actually posting the roles himself (something an inspector which wishes to remain hidden would not do). Due to this, I suggest we all change our votes to lynching Drigger - we remove what could possibly be a dangerous role, and both Grass and Water will benefit from one less Fire player. Oh, and can I just stress. Numbers do not win a mafia game. Stop being so naive and using crap justification, seriously. Consider what power roles each faction has left, and you will notice Water is one of the weaker.

9. Grasseh

Okay, here's why I changed my post earlier. All Grass member, which is almost as weak as us and will be weaker after Fire kills Karppi tonight, should vote Drigger.

In terms of Power Roles, Fire are the strongest. They have an inspector and they can protect him. They can also kill as Charizard said, they still have a killer and they have an unkillable, which we could get rid of as much as me.

Grass have an inspector that will probably die, Two Killers(still acording to Charizard),which makes them worthless and counts as one power role over two members and their unkillable. Lynching Karppi would pretty much mean Water vs Fire . If you want to balance it, we can'T lynch Karppi. Grass would become waaayyyy too weak.

And Water, the weakest faction in term of power roles. We have, still according to charizard, two killerS(which counts pretty much as one killer and a villager), a Safeguard( which at this point, only protects from inspections) and our Hooker. Sadly, we are forced to randomly distract someone because we do not have intel we would get with an inspector. We can't act strategically with it.
    That means...
    Fire-->Inspect+Protect+Kill+Unkillable
    Grass-->Inspect+Kill+Unkillable
    Water-->Safeguard(from inspections)+Kill+randomly Distract+Unkillable

It's hard to see which faction is the weakest between Grass and Water, but the stronger one is DEFINITELY Fire and that's why

ALL GRASS AND WATER MUST VOTE DRIGGER NOW!

10. YAYtears

Drigger is probably the unkillable so don't try. I can tell by his cockiness.

11. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    I changed my vote to Drigger.

12. Drigger

yawnnnnn.............. Grasseh you have absolutely no proof, you have absolutely no allegiance to anyone so why the hell will Grass side with you?? I already showed how unbearable stealthy water is pretending i.e Poigantlyrics PM that never happened.

Grass if you wanna be pure random suckers fine vote me I really don't give a shit... you will be taking a go at the weakest team right now then you would be outnumbered every night after this one then water will have a fine go at always wining future lynches... even if we have our bg we stand to lose someone 2moro night... then what do you think water will leave you be?

Fine all of us want to win but there is absolutely no rationale for water to align with grass they are just trying to protect their sorry behinds... fine don't lynch grasseh! which is the only sure way of getting rid of him who we actually know is unkillable... wait until your faction is outnumbered and the vote for him will be unsure. THAT MAKES SOOOO MUCH SENSE

You wont even have fire on your side since you would be lynching someone who is actually trying to keep the play field fair...

Whatever goes down i'm done with trying to explain what is the rational thing to do... fine be lead like sheep with no exact place to go dont make educated lynches and leave everything to chance kills and see how far that will take you.

Water: lolololololol you guys are scared aren't you want a little bit more to piss you off?

13. Purrfection

Purrfection Member

I changed my vote because I feel that it isn't worth to go after a person, we assume, plus addition to that we can see that fire is the biggest faction but taking out one faction would leave two factions to fend for themselves, just something I thought I would share~

14. marmoteo

marmoteo Member

Oh god, why do I have to browse through all this silly argument to make up my mind (which seat can I taaaaake).

Anyways, bandwagon time:

Lynch Grasseh

15. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Grass members, can I just say, Grasseh poses absolutely no threat to you whatsoever. Drigger on the other hand, may well pose a threat. Removing Drigger means you have a 75% chance to remove a dangerous power role from the game. Removing Grasseh means you have a 100% chance of removing a pointless role from the game. Grasseh is now pointless due to the fact that the only power an unkillable has is in remaining undetected, so people actually try to kill them. At this point, weakening what is arguably the strongest faction in the game is the most beneficial to both our factions, so I suggest all Grass members change their votes to Drigger.

16. Yuki Nagato

Yuki Nagato Member

What the hell is up with all this arguing anyways. Frankly I doubt any faction is the most powerful as of tonight. Though I see no point in voting Drigger who is probably an unkillable anyways or Grasseh for that matter. Hmm... seems like we're just voting on villagers. Pretty useless day if you ask me.

Lynch Grasseh

But you do know the identity of at least one of Grass' or Fire's killers now don't you. How else can you explain why there has only been 1-2 kills for the last 2 nights? Since BOTH Grass and Fire's Distractors are dead. That must mean that Water is currently distracting one of the factions. Your bluff on no intel is poor. If you can manage to stop a faction from killing and kill others then you do have power. So what if you might be killing randomly? Chances are you'll hit something important eventually.

Also:
    Less than a day later:
    I find it hard to trust someone who would completely contradict himself in such a short time with very little reasoning.

17. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Actually ... We've been distracting Karppi. We haven't distracted a single killer.

18. Grasseh

WHY DID IT CHANGE A DAY LATER?
    Because Grass lost their Bodyguard, THAT'S WHY!
    And just a point, if we lynch Drigger, I don't know who we'll kill tonight. If you lynch me, what my team will do tonight is already planned.
    And no, Drigger, we're not killing you, we're gonna make the game a little bit more fair.

As for last night? We weren't on a killer at all. We were on Karppi and I regret this. I should have tried to get our PL to be on someone else, maybe Karppi would have found out the Fire Inspector. AND YEAH WE CAN ONLY CHANCE KILL AND CHANCE DISTRACT? How far would we go with that?

But if you lynch, me, as you said, Drigger, you won't make the game fair. You'll weaken the weakest faction even more. To make this pretty much a Grass vs Fire. And count on me, I'll wish for Grass to win seeing the way you're talking.

Whatever, it seems like Grass wants to face Fire and they are in the worst position between the two factions at the moment. The Fire Killer just have to get riid of Karppi and it's good game. Lynching me pretty much means a Fire Win.

So yeah, Good Luck Grass and Water because you will need it.

EDIT: LYRICS YOU NINJA'D ME!!!!!!!

19. YAYtears

Fire knows who's on which faction so after this let's lynch them.

20. Yuki Nagato

Yuki Nagato Member

I hope that you realize that by saying you've been distracting the Grass' Inspector, that you are actually in an even better position than before. You have basically stopped them from gathering any info at all for the last 2-3 nights.

I honestly don't care what happens to Drigger but I feel the need to clear the air a bit. Your perception on how the game is currently running is utterly wrong. Let's look at the possibilities:

- Drigger Dies
    If Drigger dies, the Fire team (Supposedly the strongest Team at the moment) will lose either their Unkillable or as you suspect their Inspector. Dropping them down to 3 members overall. Let's take the best case scenaro and say Drigger is the Inspector. What'll that leave the Strongest Team in the game with? A BG, unkillable and a single Killer. After a single night of kills, it will become blatantly obvious as to who the BG is. And simply put Fire will die out soon after. With the demise of Fire and its single killer. Water will have no remaining threats and will win the game. How? First and for all, you outnumber the Grass faction 5 - 4. Second of all, you still have the PL! Remember on Server Mafia when we used to PL stall.... That is exactly what Water will start to do. After Fire is gone, which you seem so hellbent on accomplishing in the next 2 days. One of Grass' killers will be PLed. Don't tell me that you wouldn't know who the killer's are. A single night should be all that is needed for you to work it out on your own. After that, by outnumbering Grass in the Day time and killing them of at night you would win the game. This or some variation of this is your ultimate plan I assume. Frankly you claim to be helping Grass (The so called weakest team in the game) while you constantly Pl their Inspector and are paving the pathway for your very own win.

- Grasseh Dies
    As you said, Grasseh is an unkillable and is useless if his role has been found out. Which you practically revealed in your statements despite just last night Grasseh arguing on and on about how his role PM was faked and about how Grass is the strongest faction etc. This will have the least impact at the moment and will give Grass and Fire and even Water some time to regroup and think of their next step. If you go with voting Drigger, Water has basically won the game.

EDIT: Damn i'm tired...

21. Grasseh

You are wrong with the last scenario. What would happen?
    Water would drop to a Hooker, a Safeguard and two killers. We'd random-kill someone and if we're lucky hit a killer. That means one of your two factions would still be able to kill. Who would die?Our Hooker. Which pretty much every knows. The "Not Distracted" faction would get rid of the Hooker. That means on the next day it would be 4-3-3 for Grass or Fire. As I said earlier, Fire is stronger than Grass. Fire would definitely not lose their Insp over the night as it will be protected. Even worse scenario, we could bump on the Fire BG or the unkillable and end on 4-4-3 tomorrow. That night, Fire gathers more intel and Grass gathers some. Us? Nothing, AGAIN! You'll pretty much know everyone's roles in the game. YOu just have to lynch Grass that way the next day, because we'll know you'll do that's what you're doing since beginning of the game!It would be 3-4-3. You just have to kill Karppi at this point, We'd random kill again. Best scenario? 2-3-3. worst? 1-3-4. In the worst one, you won. You just keep killing and have the power over the lynch. In the best one you'd try to get Water. It would drop to 2-2-3. We can still kill and we'd random kill again. Best case? 2-1-2 Worst case? 0-1-3. In both cases, you're still the better faction. Grass wouldn't have chances to win and we wouldn't as well. And that's even in worst scenario.

OH and your if Drigger dies scenario is wrong. I actually think Drigger's unkillable, too. It would be 4-5-3. We randkill, Grass kills or Fire kills our hooker. It would either end 3-4-3 or 4-4-2, since we distract someone. At this point, who is gonna get lynched? Water, obviously. It would be either 3-3-3 or 4-3-2. Depending on the case. Another night of kills. 2-2-3(unlikely), 3-2-2 or 2-3-2(unlikely). Who's winning? There's more chances it would be Grass. We lynch the strongest faction for 2-2-2. What happens? I still won't be targeted since you all think I'm unkillable. It would end up 2-1-1 for some faction. Every team would have their chance at winning in this case.

BACK ON THE FEELING THINKING THERE IS MOLES!!!!!!

22. Float

Float Member

Well you can say the same about Grass.

23. YAYtears

Pardon me, we all know who's on which faction from the lynching.

24. Float

Float Member

Exactly lol.

25. yiran

yiran Become a Magical Girl!

Drigger and Grasseh decde to have a duel at the village's center stadium. However, the crowd throws tomatoes on stage and knocks Grasseh off the stage onto a rock.

It is now Night 6. You can PM in Night actions. This period ends at sometime between 25th - 26th 12:00 PM GMT +0.

I can check with Jenaez for the extra hour, so I don't derp. And I haven't been receiving all PMs, so I decided to stretch the time a bit. And don't forget to send to Jenaez.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2011
  26. Drigger

And the game continues let me just say this Poigantlyrics :p

I'm so scared right now :x each team can kill tonight so that means it will be a free for all wow how the final lynching will go will be amazing!

27. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    Groshi you suck. It's duel not dual. :O. Also, yus it shall be.

28. YAYtears

LOL at Oak edit.

29. yiran

yiran Become a Magical Girl!

I'm very tired so no time for stories. I yawn so much I yawn in Pizza and YAYTears accidentally. Charizard24 gets angry at me for killing people and gets a heart attack.

It is now Day 6. You may vote for other people. This period ends at May 27th GMT 1:00 PM.

China doesn't have DLS, so yeah. 1 hour later.

30. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

lynch roy mustang mainly cause he is confirmed for water. and probably their other killer due to the fact that he was one of hte people who wanted to vote serp and then serp died.

31. Drigger

Well so its 2 on the Water Team today's Lynch is crucial as grass has 2 Killers and an inspector and an unkillable to... Water i'm surprised at you guys why didin't you target a grass member that would have placed you in a way more favorable position.

5(3 fire + 2 water) vs 4 grass... = Grass gets lynched today

Makes no sense to vote Karrpi as the Water PL is on Him. so we try to get one of thier killers or unkillable. High suspision on the part of Fire suggests its eagles 10 so here goes.

ALL WATER and FIRE must vote Eagles 10

Lynch eagles 10...

Might I suggest to the remaining water Pokemon that this is no time to argue or seek revenge but to act. This was bound to happen sooner rather than later! Anyways we miss you Charizard24 ;_;

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  32. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

I'm going to go with the motion of Lynch eagles10, and I heavily suggest all my team members follow this motion. Now that we are down one killer, the ball is back in Grass' court, and we need to reclaim it. This will help us do so.

Edit: It has just come to my attention that Water's actions last night have uncovered some of Fire's roles. Drigger is almost certainly the Bodyguard, as I distracted Marmoteo (who now seems to be the unkillable). However, Purrfection was bodyguarded. Unless Grass has two killers left, Purrfection is Fire's last killer, however, this seems unlikely at this point due to the fact Fire has already had two killers. Drigger, I heavily suggest you PM me your teams remaining roles, or I may be forced to shift my vote.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  33. Drigger

Hurrdurr... erm you play a dirty hand PoignantLyrics but I will play along for the time being since we need your cooperation but your logic is somehow flawed.
    1.) Though any team has 2 killers they both share one target so the number of killers on any team doesnt matter.
    2.) I'm also confused by your logic, you may have just given Grass a huge opportunity to gather intel by distracting marmoteo ;_;
    3.) My team mates roles don't matter much right now.
    4.) if you want to give up the fight now after such an amazing journey go right ahead.

34. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Drigger, thank you for the PM. Mafia is a dirty game, and my team is suffering heaviest at the moment. I did not know that both killers shared the same target each night, and only thought that was on server mafia. Honestly, with a 2 member faction left, against a 5 strong faction, and 3 strong, there is not much we can do but disrupt another faction as much as possible.

35. Drigger

Its actually 4 Grass: Inspect + 2 Killers + Unkillable , 3 Fire, 2 Water

so together we outnumber them they cant win the lynch!

36. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    Lynch Eagles 10 YULYNCHME? I shall get revenge on server mafia when I get back on Sunday, so prepare to be mustang'd (inb4 I get rand'd for randing when I do). :p

Edit: Oh yeah I am supposed to put a reason. Same reason as Drigger and Pogiant as water/fire need to vote off grass ASAP.

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  37. marmoteo

marmoteo Member

k, bandwagon time. Lynch eagles10

38. Float

Float Member

Lynch Roy Mustang.

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  39. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Damn look at that betrayal.

40. Drigger

hmmm whats the aboos about in the thread name? i'm confused... poor eagles 10 ;_;