1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Elements Pokemon Mafia - Postgame

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by yiran, Apr 29, 2011.

1. yiran

yiran Become a Magical Girl!

Someone *looks around suspiciously* edited the title with (Groshi Sucks) at the end, so I edited it back.

Well, I'll guess I'll remove it now.

Oak EDIT: Well, you do suck. You didn't update the title to say Day 6. When I don't have to clean up after you, you can say you don't suck.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2011
  2. Roy Mustang

Roy Mustang HOMOSEXUAL UNICORN

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    I'm sure it wasn't Oak[/Sarcasm]

@Drigger you started the lynch. lol

3. Drigger

Drigger Fabula Nova Crystallis

I know but Grass hasn't even put up a fight...Rumors be that they even betrayed the poor guy I hope he is the unkillable!

4. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

As long as there are more forum mafia games I am pretty much fine w/ being lynched. This was a lot of fun

5. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Well, the remaining Water members are myself and Roy, the remaining Fire members are yourself, Purrfection and Marmoteo, meaning Float is Grass, and is betraying eagles10 by lynching him. I second what eagles said though, I will be very interested in further forum mafia games.

6. Float

Float Member

Damn. Well all Grass lynch Roy Mustang.

7. Purrfection

Purrfection Member

Lynch Eagles 10 Indeed I think we do know everyone's role now, in the case of fire/grass/water. ^.^

8. Float

Float Member

Fire-
    Purrfection: Unkillable
    Drigger: Killer
    Marmoteo: BG

Water-
    Roy Mustang: Killer
    PoigantLyrics: Distracter

9. Drigger

Lol role PMs needed much :x it wont matter after there is only one grass member remaining tomorrow night!

LAST UPDATE: May 25th, 2011 07:40

NEXT UPDATE: ???

GROSHI!!!!! Sigh

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  10. Float

Float Member

Well the roles are pretty obvious.

Teaming up on us isn't the smartest thing. Fire has an unkillable and I cannot stress that that is probably the most important role at the moment. If water chooses to eliminate Grass, well Fire can easily out vote Water.

Also, I suggest PoigantLyrics to move off Karppi and preferably get on Marmoteo or Drigger because inspector is useless at the moment and BG is pretty powerful.

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  11. yiran

I did mention that there might be late updates...[/HIDE]

eagles 10 trips over a trap everyone else laid and died.

It is now Night 7. You may send in night actions. This period ends at May 30th GMT 1:00 PM.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  12. marmoteo

marmoteo Member

You mean Night 7, right? :P

13. Float

Float Member

Bringing up my post so hopefully water can hear me out.

14. Drigger

derp derp erm float if you are so sure marm is bg you will kill him ;_; then that leaves grass with 3 members and water and fire with 2 each herp...

We would all prefer that Professor Oak's faction doesn't win sorry...

Voting tomorrow will be tense!... I hope there is no back stabbing tonight... I really do or I will feel like a huge sucker! ;_;

15. Float

Float Member

Targetting Grass guarantees Water's loss. Targetting Fire won't.... It's not a matter of wanting Oak's faction to win or not...

16. Drigger

I'm so scared right now... The tension is building! so many possibilities its no one's clear game even at this point!

17. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    Water is pretty much 100% screwed either way actually. We really only get to decide who wins as our chances of winning are very, very slim.

Groshi you suck

18. yiran

Float uses Growth but overgrows.

It is now Day 7. You may vote for other people. This period ends at June 1st GMT 1:00 PM.

19. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    Lynch Drigger Fire is going to win unless grass helps water vote out Drigger, hence the reason for my lynch. Together we outnumber fire, and it's grass's choice here to decide who wins here.

20. Drigger

I guess you did the backstabbing today huh... Fine Grass can vote me out but that leave them alone with Water who has a Pretty lady who will distract thier killer and you who will kill their killer.

Poignantlyrics is the most powerful role right now since each faction has one killer. so a vote for me just makes it harder for Grass to win! Water will distact and slaughter each team as they please.

Lynch PoignantLyrics

I'm not gonna tell grass to side with me but common sense points to getting rid of the sole person who can destroy both grass and fire. PL stalling is a game winning strategy!

21. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Lynch Drigger

This is not for the reasons above. This is because I am almost certain Drigger has been deceiving us consistently. He has claimed to be the killer, however, I contacted Grass' killers last night and had them target Drigger, while distracting Marmoteo in order to stop the guarding. Drigger did not die. My own killer seemingly did not kill last night. This all implies that Drigger is the unkillable, and keeping it secret up until this point is a strategy which essentially ensures their win - Grass/Water will consistently target Drigger to try and remove Fire's killer, even though he is in fact the unkillable. I heavily suggest Grass lynch alongside us here - unless of course you have confirmed Driggers roles using Karppi.

Drigger, I can only PL one person. The second person can kill me.

22. Umbreon

Umbreon Member

Lynch Drigger

If what I've heard is true he is the fire's killer so we have to get rid of him big time. He's to dangerous to be left hanging around right now.

Edit: If Drigger is telling the truth then neither side can really win the battle. Thus the only vote is really No Lynch....though I'll vote against Drigger

Edit 2: Also Grass has NO chance to win this game. Thus its pretty much their call to be a wild card now.

Last edited: May 31, 2011
  23. Drigger

Message to me from Piognantlyrics Last phase

Now Today
    Sure not if I am lynched

I cant believe I trusted you water people after I ranted on and on before about you being slippery tongued LIARS!.

I received a PM that you were going to distract Float and you would kill Orejin! Slippery dirty water! and I fell right into your murky trap! Grass if I get Lynched you lose end of story because ther will only be one killer aside from water left in the game as Poignantlyrics distracts you night after night tossing seductive murky spalshes in your faces!

I have done nothing but tell the truth the whole time in this game...

24. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Actually I had Roy target Grass' other killer. It just seems he didn't kill.

Edit: Not to mention, in light of the recent evidence I gave, you're most likely the unkillable. Oh, and Water can't win now. No matter what. If you are the killer, and are lynched, then that just means I distract Grass' killer the next night phase, but then lynches and numbers decide the game, since you'll still be left with an unkillable. If you're the unkillable, and are lynched, then I am ganged up on the next day, and then Roy is left to be killed the next night phase. If I am lynched ... well, you get the idea.

25. Drigger

So much for your "Evidence" :x

26. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    Talked to karrpi, he inspected marm, marm is bg. Purrfection was targeted and there was no kill making her the unkillable.

Edit: @Drigger, there was no back stabbing. I targeted orejin and even recieved a pm from groshi saying I didn't send it to Jenaez, I sent jeneaz a pm and told them both that I derped and groshi confirmed that my kill had gone through. We did as we said and it was a temporary alliance. Saying crap like that is annoying and will not help you get not lynched. Grass is also in a bad position, as if water goes so does grass because fire will win. If fire goes, grass has a low chance of winning as well. So this one lynch decides the entire game.

27. marmoteo

marmoteo Member

Lynch PoignantLyrics

28. Purrfection

Purrfection Member

Lynch PoignantLyrics Well we should atleast get someone.

29. Drigger

You guys cant even agree on your stories from last night... If I get lynched you win end of story! If PoignantLyrics gets lynced ther will be no one to prevent each team from killing tomorrow night...

30. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Drigger, what is so hard to understand? Water can not win. Yes, I can distract Grass' killer if you die, but that doesn't mean we win. The other factions have more numbers, and at this point, numbers are what matter, unlike earlier in the game. This is late game, and lynching is the most effective way to remove people at this point. Water just doesn't have the numbers to win at this point. Lynching you means Grass has a far better chance to win, lynching me just means they can't lynch a Fire player out the next day.

By the way, I changed my distract from Orejin to Marmoteo. I confirmed with Float that he targetted Drigger, and I distracted the person who was confirmed to be the Bodyguard, meaning Drigger could not have been protected. If Drigger was the killer, can I ask, why is he not dead? Surely the fact Grass had two killers would mean their kill would go through even though one died that night? Can someone tell me how this works, since I'm assuming either my target was not changed, or that a killer dying has stopped the teams kill that night.

31. Drigger

PoignantLyrics, you are a very confused person... If water win it will be the most undeserved win ever!

EDIT: Sigh anyway this is for Groshi, The Order of Kills in your future mafia games.

32. yiran

I've got the priority of the kills completely organized. Don't blame me for stuff you don't know about.

33. Drigger

Wonderful, but as I recall in regular mafia we the players know who kills and in what order so keeping that info to yourself isn't helping the game. Even if you don't realese it immediately for the sake of spoilers, we should be informed after the 1st Night Phase. It would prioritize threat levels in the game just like in regular mafia where getting rid of the Italian Mafia were top priority for example.

34. yiran

The Italian Mafia and The French Canadian Mafia were exactly the same to the Good People.

And I do want to keep killing priority secret. Actually, I thought it'd be obvious enough. Look at the theme.

35. Roy Mustang

PO Trainer Name:
    Roy Mustang
    @Drigger, GRASS targeted purrfection. I targeted orejin.

36. Drigger

@ Groshi - I 'figured out' the priority myself, but there is no way of being 100% certain since i'm not the one who created the game theme. You misunderstood my whole point about the Italian and French, in this game there are no Good People so Kill priority matters even more. Then all the barking about who is the stronger faction would make more sense.

37. yiran

The priority only matters between the FCM and IM themselves.

And this game was designed to be "secret". And you're not the only one, other people (maybe :3) don't know anyting either!

Anyway, can we stop these off topic posts, just play the game. If you really have a problem then talk to me on VM or PM if you don't feel comfortable in the public.

38. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

By the way, can I say, the best option here is to get rid of Drigger. While that means I can PL someone next turn, without risk to my continued survival, Grass and Fire will have 2 members each next round, and can easily vote me off. However, should I be removed, there will still be 3 killers in play. Since Fire and Grass will target each other, they will instantly drop to 2 members apiece, giving Roy Mustang all the power he needs to decide who wins the game.

39. yiran

The crowd is undecided, but Drigger and PoignantLyrics get into a fight. Both of them are consequently dead.

It is now Night 8. You may send in night actions. This period ends at June 3rd GMT 1:00 PM.

40. Umbreon

Umbreon Member

The end is soon. I have a feeling this is going to be a chaotic ending...