1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Gaming communities? Good? PICK ONE

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Cake, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Cake

Cake Member

Is there a good one that exists because this is honestly the closet thing i've come to it. Gamefaqs is fucking retarded.

Exhibit A
    [​IMG]
    The mods are pricks. Trolling is a-okay and being a down right ass is fine as long as you're not technically breaking any rules. Example, I could have a completely and entirely contrsutcive 99 page post that goes into depth about whatever it was and if I included something that could possibly insult such as "Using X instead of Y is for idiots" they'll delete the post if it gets enough reports. Not to mention it's a site from the 90s that hardly has a quote feature, you need to be a SUPER ELITE OLD MEMBER to edit posts, no avatars, and a half assed signature.

IGN is fucking retarded.

Exhibit B
    [​IMG]
    Do I need to go on? You can't spell ignorant without IGN. Not to mention the casuals claimed Lost Planet 2 had one of THE HARDEST LEVELS OF ALL TIME IN GAMING. Yeah, no.

Gamespot is just Gamefaqs as a forum. Same stupid ass mods.

Gmestop is for those without souls and I don't think they have a forum.

Before you mention that one infamous board that will all refrence daily I said VIDEO GAME community. So basically I answered my own question and mainly just posted for the rant.

2. Stofil

Stofil Hello Miss Galaxy

Smogon, Dustloop, Shoryuken. Communities that focus more on one particular side of gaming is usually a lot more endearing as long as you can handle some of the elitism. Helps that all of them have hilarious and fair management.