1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Guest, PO has ceased our separate tiering and adopted Smogon tiers for SM. More information and updates here.

Dismiss Notice

Forum Mafia 5 - Postgame

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bnhershy, Jul 15, 2011.

1. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

I claimed Night 1 as far as I recall. Given my role and the time I claimed, I think it's pretty certain I'm clean.

2. bnhershy

bnhershy Member

Very sorry guys. My internet cut out this morning and i had work. So ya.

Btw Superscizor is dead.

Night 7 has ended. As of August 3 12:00 P.M GMT +0

It is now Day 7 until August 5 at 12:00 A.M GMT +0

3. yiran

yiran Become a Magical Girl!

Er... I really don't think we can do anything else except for Lynch Charizard24.

There's still the possibility for the "Toad Town" to win, we have to kill the Rogue Toad too.

See my post below for details on why I edited.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
  4. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

well who teh %$#^ is killing then. anyways no more lynch actually.

5. Noodlez

Noodlez Member

Okay, Nanoswine has left me the spreadsheet. I am sorry for not speaking up earlier. The only reason I lynched Charizard24 was because I forgot to look at the spreadsheet >.>.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  6. Yuki Nagato

Yuki Nagato Member

Meh... What's the reason for lynching me again? ("Cuz there's no one else" >_> srsly) Even though i pretty much proved i was nothing more than a villager with a fancy name. This day would better be spent actually trying to lynch the killer. Btw, i would really like to know who Nanoswine left the spreadsheet with and why the **** he hasnt spoken up at all even after an entire Night and Day phase.

And if the village wins, we'd both win. There's no sub category that states that I and only I will win and that everyone else will die. So there.

Your just lynching me because you have nothing better to do. (which is a horrible reason imo) but w/e.

Just random:

9 Players left:
    - Marmoteo
    - Pearl = Toad
    - T-dogg = Toad
    - Poignantlyrics = Toad
    - Noodlez
    - Charizard24 = Rogue Toad
    - Profdeadpool
    - Nightshift
    - Groshi

Is this all we know? If so that's pathetic.

7. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Charizard, I don't think he has left it with any current player. That's why I called for the mass claiming to me. This is the scenario I wanted to avoid. If you all think you need to kill someone who's win condition lets him win alongside us. Seriously, guys, claim to me and then change your votes. Lynching Charizard will only end up losing us a possibly game winning voter.

8. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

The fact that he didn't leave the spreadsheet with someone is kinda annoying. Never be too overconfident that you don't have a backup plan.

EDIT: Poignant, please clear your inbox -_-

9. yiran

I'm toad (claimed a bit ago), and the toad claims could all be false. We don't have much leads. I lynched first which makes me seem suspicious (although I claimed toad in the spreadsheet before it came out), but profDEADPOOL and Noodlez shortly followed after. Charizard24 sent me a pm saying they are suspicious... it's actually a good theory. I'll remove my vote for now, and see what happens later.

10. profDEADPOOL

blah sorry that i can only get on internet unoften so i just saw bout the vote change. anyways changed vote. and BTW i claimed villy to archer as soon as he came back to life. and nano i hate you for not giving spreadsheet out to someone who is clean on it.

11. yiran

Lynch ProfDEADPOOL

A random rand, follow or re-rand me, it doesn't really matter.

12. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Still waiting on claims from Noodlez, Marmoteo and NightShift. Groshi and profDEADPOOL, can you both remove your lynches? I don't want anything going tits up because one of you is impulsively lynching while the other is countering. If that's the way you two want to play, we'll just boycott the lynch and let you remove each other.

13. yiran

I don't want to sound mean but why should we listen to you? What give you the privilege to order us stuff?

14. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

The fact that absolutely no one else is trying to take definitive control of this to make sure it doesn't end up crashing and burning because we were lynching everything around us with no real direction like headless chickens. If you want to continue that way, be my guest.

15. profDEADPOOL

I'll remove my lynch if groshi removes his since he voted first. I will check for that at least once every hour cept for 7:30 to 9 PM EST until i go to bed round 11 PM EST. feel free to all vote me if it doesn't get changed.

16. yiran

Prof, I was following Noodlez.

17. profDEADPOOL

and i completely missed that. ugh. i don't trust noodlez since i def claimed to archerknight as soon as he cmae back to life and he replied that i had been added to spreadsheet so. Waiting for clearing up to lynch.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2011
  18. yiran

I really have no idea who to lynch.

I'm not voting for now - I'll decide after I see the actions of other people.

19. Noodlez

Noodlez Member

Nightshift, Marmoteo, and I were all cleaned by the Quizmo quiz. Nano made me his backup leader and gave me the spreadsheet.

20. profDEADPOOL

That's nice that you were cleaned. However if you got the spreadsheet it still should say i am clean. Therefore i don't know who the $#%* we should be lynching either.

21. bnhershy

bnhershy Member

since this is a very close vote and i only updated the last phase last night, i will allow an extra 12 hours until the end of this phase. the next phase (night 8) will end 24 hours later to balance this out.

so August 5, 12 P.M GMT +0

22. yiran

I'd just like to point out that Charizard's list is very inaccurate - just because you claimed Toad doesn't mean you ARE a Toad (I hope people on the forums would take the game more seriously than on the server, where people have fish code and all that)

23. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

Indeed, that's why having the spreadsheet might provide a more accurate indication of who is clean and who is not (E.G. those who claimed with the role PM before said PM was made public should be more trustworthy).

24. yiran

You're right.

Just saying, I did that. I have no idea whether the spreadsheet indicates it the player claimed before the toad role was made public. It would save us a great deal of trouble if it did.

If it did, Noodlez, would you mind listing out the players who did claim before the toad role was made public, and the ones who claimed after?

25. profDEADPOOL

all i know is i sent archerknight the role PM as soon as he came back to life. amd that was before the role Pm was made public. still say you shouldn't vote me but if you must.

26. yiran

Okay. So me and Noodlez discussed on the server a bit, and we eventually decided to Lynch T-Dogg. This is because he is one of the villagers who claimed quite late in comparison to the others, which makes him more suspicious.

By the way, if you think I'm talking gibberish and I'm bad, Noodlez will back me up after this post.

EDIT: I'm the most trustworthy after Nightshift, Marmoteo, and Noodlez. Ask Noodlez if you don't believe me.

And if there are no kills tonight, we will lynch Charizard24. Otherwise we continue lynching untrustworthy "toads".

27. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

>Quite late
    >Night One

Believe me, you are wasting a night.

28. yiran

Here's the quote from the spreadsheet:

Nobody has shown him to be clean, and he claimed later in the game. Don't trust him.

29. Noodlez

Noodlez Member

Groshi is telling the truth. Prof and T-Dogg both claimed late. We are lynching T-Dogg because we believe Prof is telling the truth. He gave his role pm to archer before it became public. Lynch T-Dogg

30. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

You seem to be missing my point. I did as well (I gave my PM to Archer night one, pretty much before anything became public). Lynching me is a waste of a valuable night.

Also, if the 'spreadsheet' says that I claimed late, then I can't believe that it is the same spreadsheet being used by Archer or Nano before they died.

31. yiran

Well, it is the same spreadsheet apparently. I'm just following what's written on it.

Anyways, if you are a toad, just die happy (you probably won't agree but whatever) and see us most likely win. c:

32. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

That's a funny way to spell 'and see us get killed off one by one whilst we vote off people who are as good as clean'.

33. yiran

But you aren't "good and clean" as stated in the spreadsheet. We were told "Don't trust him".

34. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

And I'm trusting Noodlez less and less. The fact that he 'forgot' he had the spreadsheet whislt blindly voting Charizard is suspicious in itself, isn't it?

Personally, I don't believe that Noodlez has the spreadsheet that Archer and Nano had. But w/e.

35. Yuki Nagato

Yuki Nagato Member

I am willing to believe that you and Nightshift were cleaned since i scrolled back a few pages and found this:
    But nowhere did I find any info that Marmoteo was clean. In fact your "clean" list consists of all my suspects. I believe that T-dogg is a Toad as he had claimed early on.

I am going to Lynch Marmoteo. If anyone can provide me with reasonable evidence not to, then i will change my vote. But so far, he has been very silent and is suspicious.

EDIT: Noodlez clear your inbox...

36. T-Dogg

T-Dogg Member

Hurray, support for my innocence.

Lynch Marmoteo (no, I'm not just voting to keep myself alive. I find Charizards reasoning to be more sound than that of either Groshi or Noodlez).

37. PoignantLyrics

PoignantLyrics Member

Guys, you're all being stupid. They don't have the ability to kill. Look back. Some of the mafia members had the ability to kill, others didn't. We shouldn't blindly clean them based on the Quizzimo quiz because it was somewhat vague.

If you two have the supposed spreadsheet, would you mind giving me access? I claimed to Archerknight as villager at the end of Night 1, and then sent my PM to Roy, meaning the spreadsheet should've been updated.

Going to with the seemingly more reasonable lynch here. Lynch Marmoteo. Mainly because neither Groshi nor Noodlez are providing anything substantial past "We have the spreadsheet so we know what we're doing."

38. profDEADPOOL

Final vote from me. Not going to change unless anything major comes up. lynch t-dogg

39. bnhershy

bnhershy Member

Because of this rule (which i almost forgot about), both marmoeto and T-Dogg were lynched by Toad Town.

But wait...that's the last non Toad Town member isn't it? (well not exactly)

GAME OVER!!!!!!! SERIES OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winners:

And Last But Not Least:

Thank you guys for a great game and i hope i was an adequate host. Thank you Prof Oak for allowing me to host a forum mafia game. And good luck to the hosts of forum mafia 6, Grasseh and Roy Mustang!

GG

40. Yuki Nagato

Yuki Nagato Member

Wow, so it was T-dogg. Oh well, no harm done i guess. Gratz to all Toads that lived. Literally no power roles made it out alive. And Good game Bnhershy, really kept us on our toes.

Looking forward to Forum Mafia 6.