1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there, Guest!

We have been having issues with server connections lately, and you may have been disconnected immediately after trying to join the server.
    If you try and rejoin the server a second time, this should resolve your problems. If this does not, only then should you post about the matter.

If you are using the webclient, a prompt will likely appear, stating the following:
    "Could not connect to the server. It could be offline, the address could be invalid, or you might have trouble connecting. You will be taken back to the list of servers."
    Click "OK" when that prompt appears to be taken to the server list. If you then try to reconnect to the main server, it should allow you to connect.

If you think you have banned, due to not being able to connect after the second attempt, then please post an appeal in the Disciplinary Committee subforum. A link to the forum can be found here.

If none of this helped to resolve your issues, please follow the troubleshooting image here.
    Dismiss Notice

Box Troubles

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dr. Fuji, Jul 17, 2011.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark
  1. Dr. Fuji

Dr. Fuji Active Member

PO Trainer Name:
    Dr. Fuji
    I've been a way for the past two weeks and coming back I have found that my copy of Pokemon Online (1.21) was outdated so I downloaded version (1.23) upon opening up team builder I found that I had no Pokemon in my boxes and I'm not sure why I would like to solve the problem because losing my 28 boxes will take me much time and effort to remake all the sets. So to clarify I had version 1.21 with 28 boxes full of Pokemon I downloaded version 1.23 and now have no Pokemon in my boxes.

2. Lamperi

Lamperi I see what you did there

Your Pokemon Online Boxes are located now at %APPDATA%/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Windows)
    ~/Library/Application Support/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Mac)
    ~/.config/Dreambelievers/Pokemon Online/Boxes (Linux)
    Move them from your PO folder to there :]

3. Mystra

Mystra Active Member

It should copy them automatically provided destination directory does not yet exist and there is a Boxes folder in PO directory. However if you run new version once before having Boxes it will probably not do that, since new Boxes directory will be created. Not completely sure ATM, but it is something like that.

Moderators: E.T., Zoroark