Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.4.2

Avatar Legend of Korra starts on april 14th

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by profDEADPOOL, Mar 15, 2012.

1. profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL INSANE Professer

No link so I don't get modded again. Anyways HYPE. Is there anyone else here who can hardly wait and hopes the way to get it released even earlier then that works?
  2. Lamperi

Lamperi I see what you did there Super Moderator

So what is this again?
  3. Weavile

Weavile ayyy Super Moderator

I refuse to get hype, last thing I got hyped about was ME3 and I don't know if you know how that turned out. But it was not great.
    But yeah doesn't look too bad.
  4. pokemonnerd

pokemonnerd No one listens to pnerd. Forum Moderator

If you've ever seen Avatar: The Last Airbender then it's set in the same "world" as that show, set 70 years after the events that took place. If you haven't, this will tell you about it.
  5. profDEADPOOL

New series set in the same world as one of the best if not the best new western cartoon from the 2000's. Its name was Avatar the Last Airbender/Avatar the Legend of Aang. This is a follow-up done by the exact same people. Set with the new Avatar who is Korra.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  6. Key

Key "Beat" Kody? Yeah right..

You just made me the happiest girl in the world.
  7. Kumiho

Kumiho Blasian

PO Trainer Name:
    Kumiho
    Seems like this will be pretty interesting. But you never know. Many things are expected to be just amazing, then turn out to be complete trash.
  8. profDEADPOOL

Episode leaked online. All I am going to say.
  9. LördKX

LördKX Archivist of Memories

PO Trainer Name:
    KX
    All I can say is that I hope it's similar to Book Two, and isn't a let down after the original.
  10. RockyRd

RockyRd bap

Episode 1 was indeed leaked. I saw it and it was very good, can't wait for the rest of it.
  11. Darkness

Darkness <b><span style="color:#1e1e1e">DN</span><span styl

This is wicked! I can't wait!