Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.5.1

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disable lasts forever?

Discussion in 'Bug Wasteland' started by Fred_Flinstone, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fred_Flinstone

Fred_Flinstone New Member

Hi, I've run into this problem several times in the past, and it's starting to drive me up a wall! :p

Occasionally, I'll run into people that are running Disable/Cursed Body, and they disable one of my moves. Every source I've looked at says that disable lasts for 4-7 turns in B/W, but this isn't the case on PO. After Cursed Body left me disabled for upwards of 20 turns, I started paying attention, and got disabled again for exactly 12 turns, much longer than I should have been.

Unfortunately, I don't have any logs saved to document this, but if someone could test this out and confirm it, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Btw, this was on the Smogon University server, if it matters.
  2. Aerith

Aerith Banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.