Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.4.1

[Community] Official "I am Leaving/Quitting/Returning" Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Eternal, Feb 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eternal

Eternal こんにちは。

This is PO's official "I am leaving/quitting/returning" thread.

Please keep in mind the following:
    • You don't have to make a thread if you are leaving or returning; that is the sole purpose of this thread.
    • State why you are leaving.
    • If you're leaving for a 2 or 3 days, don't bother posting. Something like "I'll be away for a week due to computer problems" is a valid post.
    • If you're quitting, then please let us know why. Don't just randomly disappear.
    • DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU ARE LEAVING OR RETURNING.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2013
  2. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

Ok, looks like I'm breaking in this thread. the past few weeks has been a combination of a continuous cycle of terribly made UU teams, frustration aimed at pokemon that are broken in UU and no acknowledgment of said boken mons by Bad Romance, kokoloko or Ice Eyes which is probably because they don't feel the power level is too high in UU atm.

I'm going to have a break from PO (not the forums, but I think I won't post anything constructive) until either NU/LU comes out or when Black and white are released in English, whichever comes first. see you all on March 10th or even sooner if LU/NU is made at the turn of the month.
  3. yiran

yiran The wind dies.

Well, see you. LU will probably be more diversed than UU.

LU's (probably) gonna come at March, but we're not sure.

And I still love you <3.
  4. cosmicexplorer

cosmicexplorer SWAG

Kind of late because I was away while this thread was made, but...I'll be completely offline for the next few days, as I have been for the last month or so. No one cares, I know. It's build season for the FRC!
  5. Groudon Ramsay

Groudon Ramsay Active Member

Yeah, I'm sure you've done various scientific calculations to come to the undeniable conclusion that the power level in UU is too high. Bad Romance and I have said multiple times that this is a different Generation, and it will be treated as such, therefore any claims saying "UU is overpowered" are completely baseless. Anyway, goodbye.
  6. Cake

Cake New Member

Maybe we should, scout out what is wrong hmmm?
    [​IMG]

Yes I know that was bad and that I should feel bad. But I don't.
  7. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

I'm just saying what me and a few other people feel. There would be no way to scientifically calculate it anyway.

Edit: Glad to see Kyuremu gone. I may come on and play a few matches without that uncounterable thing possibly lurking round every corner.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  8. Erebos

Erebos Banned

Well, I am leaving. Probably permanently. I really couldn't care less for people who only know how to receive good will and effort, so I'll bid PO goodbye. I don't really wish to post a long list of names of people I'll miss, since I know I'll forget someone; If someone really wants to, I guess you can PM me on my smogon account, by the name Aethyr, which will probably remain open still. Although I am planning on a total break from competitive pokemon, I do not intend to abandon all of this year's efforts just because of a couple of people; Which means I'll probably be back at some point, doing something of my own.

I'll use this term lightly, but to all my "friends", we can stay in touch if you want to.

Farewell, Pokemon Online. It was fun while it lasted, and I don't regret a single second.
  9. Simply Angle

Simply Angle Stop Watching ME!

Today marks a sad day. ; - ;
    Farewell Erebos

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  10. evilblob

evilblob New Member

Would anyone else die laughing if he came back and said, EDIT: 800th post?
  11. Harry

Harry Banned

I'm leaving

EDIT: Back.

Double EDIT: I suck

Triple EDIT: cockroaches

Quadruple EDIT:Stop editing my edits, meanie... wait, are you actually starting to catch on to me editing random posts with stuff? DAMN!
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
  12. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

Bye Erebos, shame the circumstances made you leave :(
  13. evilblob

evilblob New Member

Yeah, on a more serious note than my last post, you've been good for us Erebos. Pokémon is the same as everything though, only the same few people put in and everyone else is just happy to take out.
  14. zeroality

zeroality Artificial Insanity

I am really tired of dealing with this situation so I don't want to say much, but I will say this.

There are two sides to every story and at least one portion of his side that I've heard was totally untrue and biased. :\

So just keep in mind, what you think you know or what you were told may not be all the facts.
  15. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

I'm back guys, I think that classifies as a viable post for this thread.

@ Zeroality, I've heard so many iterations of what happened, I'm just ashamed a situation like that even occurred in the first place, no matter who was right...
  16. Sayonara sucks

Sayonara sucks .-.

Back for like, 2 days? I think I can enjoy a little chat with my old PO friends.
    =)
  17. scarloc

scarloc New Member

Leaving PO forums and server for an unknown period of time. This could be for 1 week, or 1 month or 1 year. I have some personal problems in real life i want to sort out as that take priority for me. I also, want to see what life without pokemon will be like. If i deem this new life boring, i'll be back in 1-2 weeks. If i enjoy it, i might not return. The fact that i am not leaving is not soley anyones fault here, so you dont have to worry. I didnt have too many friends here but i do have a couple names i would like to mention, in the chance i dont return:
    Jin Of The Gale - letting me join soul and helping me become a better person
    DRACOFLARE - (caps are necessary) for talking to me for hours on end when on shoddy, and introducing me to PO.
    VuvuzelaBzz - showing me the true darkness of life.
    and EonFriend - for being like an older brother to me
    i probably missed a few but those are the main ones. I have several other friends though. I do hope i will return soon, but i am not sure that i will. Furthermore, i dont care if this doesnt get any "goodbyes" as i wont be here to not see them.

p.s. if i do come back quickly, i will probably have a new alt
  18. yiran

yiran The wind dies.

Goodbye Scarloc. Hope you come back. (still it's your choice)

Why? ;_;
  19. Shawn Frost

Shawn Frost Neko-sama

aww, scarloc left ;-;
    I respect your wishes, but I do hope you come back
  20. Drigger

Drigger Fabula Nova Crystallis

bye scarloc my Soul Clan brother you will be missed -_-
  21. Fate/Dracoflare

Fate/Dracoflare Kayneth Fried Circuits

don't worry about scarloc ,he's still lurking with a new alt glider............................I want all of you to ignore glider
    And scarloc...if you're reading this..i want to say u fail at quittin and ur not supposed to read this
  22. VuvuzelaΒzz

VuvuzelaΒzz Master Debater Forum Moderator

I had a feeling glider was him. clan and PMing me on PO out of the blue calling me a troll and saying I now have a troll buddy, then asking who my friends are and why I didn't comment on his quitting post. Scarloc, if you're reading this, don't be such a twat next time you fake quitting. Happy I commented here now :) ?
  23. Fate/Dracoflare

Fate/Dracoflare Kayneth Fried Circuits

Darkness banned scarloc!!!!!!!!!!.He's serious this time
  24. Jin Of The Gale

Jin Of The Gale King Of The Gales

Scarloc, if you're reading this...
    You're an *****.
    Instead of editing your post and saying that you've returned, you decided to return in another alt. WTH?
    And when we found out about this, you decided to get yourself banned.
    I dont know how this can help you but.... I dont think you'll be getting unbanned anytime soon.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  25. Lanza

Lanza New Member

Since one goodbye thread causing another goodbye thread is supposed to cause a chain reaction of people leaving PO and posting personal goodbye threads, I have to say this here. Bye harr. Dirty Harry, Harry Styles, Dirty Harry Styles P, and Halfback Harry aren't as entertaining as you. =/ come back as soon as possible.
  26. Galblade

Galblade FAT PRINCESS

Guys, I'll be off the server and forums for an undetermined amount of time. I lost my internet and don't know when I'll have it back.
  27. yiran

yiran The wind dies.

Galblade, you should contact your ISP.
  28. IFM

IFM HODOR HODOR HODOR Forum Moderator

I am going to be taking a two week break to get my school shit together. I might pop in a bit to say hi, and finish my tour matches, but I won't be on for any extended periods of time, except for maybe late nights on the weekend.
  29. Harry

Harry Banned

I've sparked a goddamn revolution :3
  30. evilblob

evilblob New Member

You obviously did a good job of quitting, haven't you Harry?
  31. Wander

Wander Shitty Wizard

As long as you'll be back, Galblade
    And Harry, have you checked your skype? :x
  32. Burnin'Red

Burnin'Red Official Cookie Stealer

Aww Scarloc left, we will miss you.
  33. zeroality

zeroality Artificial Insanity

I think he only quit the server, not the forums.
  34. yiran

yiran The wind dies.

Well, the reason someone gets bad grades is because that person didn't use time to study.

I think Harry will still have some free time after homework.
  35. "Bad To The Bone" Balla

"Bad To The Bone" Balla so B.A.D.

Im going to be off the simulator for about a month and a half, im incredibly stressed about school, and even though i don't go on for too long eachnight, im missing out on valuable study time, as a have 3 different shows im in and have rehearsals for and im extremely stressed and need my sleep. i will still be hanging around the forums probably.
    EDIT: will probs still be on the sim on weekends a little bit.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2011
  36. Nexus

Nexus Legend Killer

Lol , correct me if i'm wrong but this thread is kinda encouraging people to quit. Right?
  37. VuvuzelaΒzz

VuvuzelaΒzz Master Debater Forum Moderator

I don't think so; My impression is that people were quitting for months at a time already, but now the rest of us are able to be aware of it and know the reason why if the one departing cares to share.
  38. Cthulhu

Cthulhu New Member

Cthulhu returns.
  39. Serpentine

Serpentine New Member

Serp's coming back, possibly for good this time.
  40. "Bad To The Bone" Balla

"Bad To The Bone" Balla so B.A.D.

Ok well i have no self control so i have decided to come back to the sim. i will probably be on even less that i was on before i "quitted" for my "month and half" lol.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.