Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.4.1

PO server don't let me enter

Discussion in 'Bug Wasteland' started by .Rawr!, Apr 4, 2012.

1. .Rawr!

.Rawr! Gimme ur ranking points!

Hi there. Well, my problem is very simple: sometimes my internet connection crashes, and if i'm playing in PO it says: "Disconnected from Server!". So I exit PO, and enter again, but when i tried to connect to the PO server again, appears this message:

(22:55:13) Connected to Server!
    (22:55:13) Disconnected from Server!

And nothing more. Still it let me enter to all the other servers normally.
    This is the 2nd time what it happens. Normally i need wait like 10 minutes of those messages what don't let me enter, until i can enter again normally to PO server.
  2. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin ~ Zedd ~

This happens to me a lot :x

What I do is try to reconnect my computer with the router/modem again (like, disconnect from 'x' network, and reconnect). Afterwards, I open PO and I resume my activities in the PO server normally.
  3. .Rawr!

.Rawr! Gimme ur ranking points!

Thanks man for the answer, i just found other thread with the same theme (also, ur new avatar is nice <3)
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  4. Blitzamirin

Blitzamirin ~ Zedd ~

Alright, glad I helped, and thanks =)