Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.5.1

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Resolved] Port Forwarding

Discussion in 'Help' started by ShayTheLightning, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShayTheLightning

ShayTheLightning New Member

I've been playing for a while, but today I wanted to try my hand at running the server myself. However, I seem to be having the same problem I had once before; Everything looks fine, everything runs fine, but only I can connect... I've had 3 different people try to connect and neither of them can get it. Basically, it reacts as if it were loading, but it really doesn't, at no point does it say that it failed to connect, or that it's trying to connect at all... I know the problem is with the port forwarding, but I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong, since I've followed guides and all...
  2. Rarity

Rarity try again

There is a good guide over here, at http://pokerealm.com/articles/server-setup.php
    Try this.

and for the last step, you can manually ( I prefer this ) forward 5080 by going into your Router's setting, which is usually found at 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1
    and to log in, the user/pass is usually something like, User/User, or Admin/Admin.
    Then you go in port forwarding, put in the IP address you got by using /ipconfig all where it is, and put 5080 for the ports.
    I prefer this as it is a good free alternative
  3. ShayTheLightning

I tried that guide before making this thread... had to go back and undo everything because my internet crashed on me...
  4. Kalashnikov

Kalashnikov Despite the code quality

Then you're doing something really wrong. Try again, following it step by steb.
    All you need to do is get your PC ip, gateway ip and add a rule to your router (which is the gateway).
  5. ShayTheLightning

alright, looks like I fixed part of the problem, now my friend got error 7, connection timed out

EDIT: never mind, managed to get it fixed and the server is running perfectly so far
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
  6. Desolate

Desolate Member

Locking due to the issue being resolved, PM me if you have anymore problems like this and I'll unlock the thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.