Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.4.1

pretty sure this is a bug

Discussion in 'Bug Wasteland' started by Jules, Apr 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jules

Jules i make you MANGRY

disregard this

except for the tail wind tooltip is messed up
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  2. Eternal

Eternal こんにちは。

No, it's not a bug.

When Juggernaut switched to Nidoqueen, it activated Payback's effect. In which it doubled Payback's power. But, when you used Payback again, this time you're faster and Juggernaut is not (nor is he switching), so your Payback will do neutral 60 Base power damage.
  3. zeroality

zeroality Artificial Insanity

That reminds me, the description for tailwind on the tooltip hover says it lasts 5 turns. Does it really last 5 turns? Because it's only supposed to last three.
  4. Eternal

Eternal こんにちは。

Yea, that's an error. Tailwind only lasts for 3 turns.
  5. coyotte508

coyotte508 Administrator Administrator

That's serebii's desc. If I start editing this one, I will have to edit a ton of others.
  6. eric the espeon

eric the espeon is an espeon.

Or get together a group of people to fix them/pull descriptions from veekun/somewhere else with better descriptions.
  7. Jules

Jules i make you MANGRY

or ask kazowar if he can extract the text from a rom.
  8. coyotte508

coyotte508 Administrator Administrator

Well, if you open the CSV file of Veekun then sort by the name column and add a blank column at the beginning maybe it can be done pretty quickly (that's what I did with the ability desc, i'll try later)
  9. zeroality

zeroality Artificial Insanity

I wouldn't put that as a high priority for now. That's something that can be taken care of by others later, I would prefer your time be spent on the important stuff. :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.