Most Up To Date Pokémon Simulator

Pokémon Online is the most popular, accurate, and complete Pokémon battle simulator out there. Open source, it's currently available in 11 languages, on your computer or your Android device. It hosts more than a million battles per month. Download the latest version and enjoy competitive battles across all six generations in real time against trainers from around the world!

Download
v 2.4.2

[BW2 OU] RMT Gen 5 Wifi Team

Discussion in 'Teams' started by TkkT1193, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: fitzy
  1. TkkT1193

TkkT1193 New Member

Hey guys this is a team I have been playing around with and I want to make it on my DS game so I want people to rate it and let me know what to change/fix/do better with it :) thanks!

Forretress- Hazards
    Ability: Sturdy
    Nature: Sassy
    Item: Leftovers
    Stats:252 HP
    236 SPD
    20 DEF
    Moves: Rapid Spin, Toxic Spike, Stealth Rocks, Volt Switch

Basically he sets up hazards at the begining of the match or through out the match and rapid spins other hazards. Getting other pokemon poisoned really helps me with my other pokemon but this is also something that is with me towards the end which sometimes screws me. Volt switch helps with water pokemon and getting out safe. Tried explosion but only for a little bit and this seemed better.

Volcarona- Quiver Dance
    Ability: Flame Body
    Nature: Bold
    Stats: 252 HP
    252 Speed
    4 Spa
    Moves: Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance, Bug Buzz, Hidden Power flying/Whirlwind(Help on last move)

So this thing gets me out of bad situations when I use it. One QD usually can get me through most of a team with the random boosts of fiery dance. I have it bold so it can take hits and leftovers helps out. Bug buzz is a good STAB that can take out espeons that usually counter my Whisicott and Forretress. HP Flying is good because people tend to send out fightings and psychics and it kinda suprises them. i mainly want the change cause finding HP Flying will take forever.

Scizor- Swords Dance Beast
    Ability: Technitian
    Nature: Adament
    Item: Leftover
    Stats: 240 HP
    252 Attack
    16 Speed
    Moves: Swords Dance X-Scissor Bullet Punch and Quick Attack

This set is pretty self explanatory. Basically I set up one SD and I can sweep with quick attack and bullet punch since they are priority and since technitian. This one is pretty set in stone and basically owns alot. Xscissor is a good stab.

Whimsicott: Raging Douche :)
    Ability: Prankster
    Nature: Bold
    Stats: 252 Hp
    252 SpD
    4 Def
    Moves: Encore, Leech Seed, Substitue, Toxic/Cotton Spore/Stun Spore/Taunt

So this thing is a douche. I love every second of people hating me for it. The only problem is I dont know what last move I should have. Toxic works for flying types and if Forrestress doesnt get spikes out. Cotton spore raises my DEF 3 stages so i dont die. Stun spore paralizes and Taunt is for other pokemon that have taunt so they cant make me switch. Taunt really only counters this so far that ive been using it. Please help me with this one.

Heatran: Fire Absorber
    Ability: Flash Fire
    Nature: Timid
    Item: Air Balloon (Not Leftovers for once)
    Stats: 252 Speed
    252 Spa
    4 HP

Moves: Earth Power, Fire Blast, Substitue, Dark Pulse

So if you havent noticed, my team is pretty weak against fire. That is why i got this baby rockin. I switch into a fire attack and it raises then i use Subsititue and then it take 2 hits to take it out since it has the baloon. This thing rocks but for DS i cant get it so if there is any other good fire absorber you think would work with my team let me know!

Jellicent: Kinda Just Here Right Now
    Ability: Water Absorb
    Nature: Calm
    Stats: 252 HP
    108 Def
    148 SpD
    Moves: Toxic, Scald, Ice Beam, Recover

Pretty standard set id have to say. This is good to swich into when heatran is dead or if its a water pokemon cause it usually cause a switch but not much else. Its a good staller but thats all this team seems to be. So i am willing to make a change if u think of something that would work better with my team.

Pokemon ive used: Gliscor and Toxicroak. They were both defense but it made me fire and dragon weak and even more ice weak. But feel free if u think they will help to let me know.

Also i was maybe thinking cloyster? let me know if that would be good inplace of jelly sent also
    Thank you for reading PLEASE help me out here :)
  2. TkkT1193

TkkT1193 New Member

i had pictures but the comp was being dumb so i said screw it
  3. JinLong88

JinLong88 Golden Dragon

I like your team it has good balance. Below are my comments, but they're just my opinions.

My suggestion for replacing Jellicent would be Tentacruel. Then your Forretress won't have to feel pressured to do so much. It's nice to have another Rapid Spinner since you have Volcarona, and it can take Fire attacks. The Liquid Ooze version is a decent counter to opposing Whimsicott, and it can be kind of a Special Wall while your Forretress is the physical one.
    However, the advantage of Jellicent is that it can block opposing Rapid Spin. But if that's not a concern, then I think Tentacruel is better. :)

Hidden Power Rock on Volcarona for opposing Fire types, Dragonite, and Gyarados.

On Scizor, Bug Bite instead of X-Scissor for more damage with technician

Stun spore on Whimsicott, spreading paralysis is always nice

Heatran looks fine. Any particular reason for Dark Pulse?

Anyways, those are my comments. Good luck with the team!

gdragon88
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2011
  4. TkkT1193

TkkT1193 New Member

I really like a your ideas! I'll try em out :) I still would have to get a heatran for ds and maybe an alternate for my hp moves haha but on po forsure :) and tentacruel is a yes :)
  5. User Name

User Name Life is a maze

For Whimsicott, there are so many options...
    Personally I'd prefer Encore to let you switch in more safely; if the opponent tries to setup, Encore 'em and then unleash evil.
    4 HP/252 Def/252 Sp. Def with defenses boosting nature is best with Whimsicott, because the lower its HP is the higher percentage of HP is restored with Leech Seed, thus the more Subs can be made.
  6. IFM

IFM HODOR HODOR HODOR Forum Moderator

You need an importable that you can get by going to team builder and exporting to text. Once you have done that PM it to me and I will edit it in and unlock the thread.

Also for pictures you just copy the URL and go insert picture and put the URL in there.
Moderators: fitzy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.